PDA

View Full Version : A new selling feature

Snow
05-09-2010, 09:03 AM
Um i'm not sure if anyone posted this idea yet, but it was just a random thought, that may please a lot of people out there.

-Ok, some people out there have no way of gaining Cabal Cash, maybe due to the fact that they don't have a credit card, or a way to use paypal.

-And of course there's thousands of players there with stacked Cabal Cash or now its called "eCoins". That also want amazing gear.

Idea: Why not make a separate icon called, I don't know... Black Market? (Random Name of course...) Where people can post normal in game items, and others can buy it using their eCoins.

That way, 1) You're business is still doing well, no it might even do better, since people rather get good gear than fancy costumes, and 2) The other party of people that never get eCoins, can finally get some (: Both sides are happy.

~To those who disagree with me, post your opinions why.

CNJRP
05-09-2010, 10:55 AM
It would make the the players who spend hundreds, or even thousands on this game more powerful. For that reason, I am against it.

Error
05-09-2010, 11:07 AM
It would make the the players who spend hundreds, or even thousands on this game more powerful. For that reason, I am against it.

+1 It's not that different from buying gear.

The reason people frown on buying gear with cash is not because it's bannable, but because it kills others' hard work. (That and it's a way to harass people about their illegitimacy)