PDA

View Full Version : Finishing Quest

Sartorius
01-28-2012, 09:48 AM
Hi there,
I'm currently on this quest and stuck on it, the problem I'm having is that the first time I made it through the dungeon part in 4th Gate, I talked to Heil the NPC and it finished the quest but just when it finished I disconnected, so now when I re-log I check to see the quest is unfinished, so I do another run of the dungeon at 4th Gate and when I get back to Heil, it will not allow me to talk to him because it realizes that I have already talked to him before, but the quest shows otherwise. So basically I have a quest problem and it will not finish. It is a necessary quest for me. The problem is when I finish the dungeon part at 4th Gate to go talk to Heil it won't allow me to talk to him, I need to talk to him in order to finish the quest. The quest says I have not finished the quest and to finish the quest I need to talk to Heil.

The quest is "Heil's Test Subject",
The server is Venus and I am on Channel 14.
It happened around 11:30am January 28, 2012.

Things I've tried:
-Restarting client
-Restart computer
-Waited 15 minutes

Here's a picture;

modem
01-28-2012, 10:20 AM
give up quest and do it again.

Sartorius
01-28-2012, 02:00 PM
Thank you so much modem for your help, I'm really new so I thought that if I abandoned the quest, then I would loose the privilege of doing the quest. I feel so stupid now lol.

Sartorius
01-28-2012, 02:04 PM
Now I'm having a different problem, it says "No item available to complete the quest" and just leaves me hanging in the dungeon with the time running still. So What should I do now?

alhifnawy3
01-28-2012, 02:05 PM
^^....yeah what he said

Sartorius
01-28-2012, 02:09 PM
I got a different problem though! It says "No item(s) available to complete the quest". Nothing happens time keeps running and I'm still stuck in the dungeon.

alhifnawy3
01-28-2012, 02:34 PM
if u took the item then press the cabal logo near the skill bar>dungeon>exit dungeon....happened to me so many times

Sartorius
01-28-2012, 03:51 PM
I tried taking the item but it wouldn't allow me because it said "No item(s) available to complete the quest"(The item being the reward for the quest) in the bottom right corner , no item showed up in my inventory, I can prove. But the thing is when I exit the dungeon the quest was still incomplete or it's a different quest that's asking me to go to the same guy and talk to him but still it will not let me talk to him. I need help I really want to finish this quest and get my quest reward for it.

It says "Heil is very happy blah blah..... Talk to him some more" The problem is I can't talk to him. I've tried re-entering the dungeon but the same dungeon comes up from the previous quest. The new quest is asking me to go see him again but when I go to the 4th gate it takes me back to the same dungeon that I was suppose to clear in my previous quest. I know this might be confusing but I am trying hard to explain the problem clearly.
The quest once again is (Heil's Test Subject)
So simply what I am trying to say if you did not get it from above is that the quest is asking me to go talk to Heil, but when I go through the 4th gate and when I go see Heil I am unable to talk to Heil. I clicked him and nothing happens. Also I did not get my item reward from my previous quest(Quest before Heil's Test Subject) which was a skill book(The only reward item). When I tried claiming the reward, this shows up "No item(s) available to complete the quest". I hope you guy's understand, and can be able to help me with my problem. Thank's in advance!