PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Game Card

Cell
02-02-2012, 06:41 AM
Has anybody bought them lately? I got two yesterday and tried to redeem the code for eCoin, but still no eCoin :mad: sent in ticket already just have to wait and see what happens. Hope this gets resolved soon i don't like walking from map to map :(

This crap always happens to me

ForumHavoc
02-02-2012, 06:48 AM
If it always happens when you buy ultimate game cards that can only mean the transaction is not instant. It might take a couple minutes or hours to process for whatever reason. How long did it take last time?

Davynelord
02-02-2012, 07:35 AM
I just used Ultimate Cards last week to get 3000+ ecoins....the transactions was instant for me...other than slow and lagging loading of the shop, I got my coins right away and purchased my vouchers immediately after. However, this was last monday or tuesday....never know what has changed since....I mean they did update the shop right after I made my transactions....like the next day I believe....

Cell
02-02-2012, 07:47 AM
I bought them yesterday (and it was the 1st time i have used them too)and i still have not recieved eCoin all i want is to warp around i dont like to walk T_T I want ME PREMS!! Still no word from GM on my ticket too sooo im still just gonna w8

Cell
02-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Well i just checked the response from the GM and they said that i have not made any sort of payment since 1/2/2012 :confused: so basically he said that i just got fu/cked over:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: so now im gonna send in a ticket or w/e to ultimatepay :(hoping they can do something about this BS

Davynelord
02-03-2012, 03:03 AM
are you sure you used the card correctly? I know that once you put the code in, it gives you points which you then have to go to another screen and have those points exchanged for your ecoin...if you don't do that second part, then your card wasn't used...so try using the card again and see what happens.