PDA

View Full Version : warrior lvl 70+

suryaarcher
02-05-2012, 06:32 PM
IS good to keep my shadowtitanium armor and weapon ?
ShadowTitanium GS of DeathBlow +4 Crit DMG 12%
ShadowTitanium Armor set +0/1/2/3/4
keep this and still upgrade until I am lvl 99 and obtaion Red Osmium ????

vrachnos
02-14-2012, 06:08 AM
I'm assuming you only make an average amount of alz, so here's what I'd recommend.

pvp gear: 7% amp slotted shadowtitanium or osmium gloves, boots. 2slot osmium suit with 7%amp and HP in slots. 2slot osmium helm of fatal either 16% crit dmg (if you have a good rate wep) or 8% crit rate.

pve gear: the above gear is good for you until you want to start soloing dungeons higher than SOD. at that point you'll want to save up for 7 amp slotted shineguard or sigmetal (not the +15 kind unless you have a lotta alz). You can save alz by getting the character binding kind because that is cheaper since you cant resell if you want better armor. Only do this if you dont think you'll ever save up for better stuff. The osmium helm mentioned above is good for all levels. if you get the 8% rate kind however, you'll want to save up for a good rate weapon (more on this in a bit) and get the 16% damage helm.

weapon: Average players either can get 2slot forcium or perfect craft titanium or shadowtitanium with 32% crit dmg with at least one slot. The reason you stop at shadowtitanium is because slot extender mediums are a looot cheaper than slot extender highs. If you can afford a slot extender high, get a 2 slot redosm with 32% crit dmg craft (1.6b clean in ah) or the much cheaper 16% rate 2 slot redosm (i think about 400m in ah but dont quote me on that). the 2slot redosm is good even if you cant extend it, but you'll be trading crit damage for base damage. whether you lean more toward maximizing your rate, crit damage, or having higher base damage for a good balance is all personal preference (although anybody can give arguments for why each side is better).

At the end of all of this, you should have at least 45% crit rate (3 ring of luck +1s or 1 ring of luck +1 and a merg ring. crit ring +1s for the rest of your rings unless your grinding, in which case you replace one of them with an hp absorb ring), at least 120% crit damage, and 25% sword amp (depends on level because higher level = higher + for bracelet of fighter)

Hope this helped. feel free to ask questions if anything needs clarification