PDA

View Full Version : Orca the Doom solo!!!

alhifnawy3
02-08-2012, 06:45 PM
It's really OP..........how do i see videos on youtube that ppl solo orca of doom?

Wanted to kill orca of immortality with a 170 BL but didn't look at the time so he dissappeared and orca of doom appeared so the bl went in with bm2 and got 1shot with 4.5k hp then i went in to make aod then started to attack him but i hit him with 10~50 and he hits me with 1000 while i'm in aod (more than 3k def)

So how do u guys solo it i would apprciate if u guys make a video and post it here

NewEra
02-08-2012, 07:38 PM
It's really OP..........how do i see videos on youtube that ppl solo orca of doom?

Wanted to kill orca of immortality with a 170 BL but didn't look at the time so he dissappeared and orca of doom appeared so the bl went in with bm2 and got 1shot with 4.5k hp then i went in to make aod then started to attack him but i hit him with 10~50 and he hits me with 1000 while i'm in aod (more than 3k def)

So how do u guys solo it i would apprciate if u guys make a video and post it here

well for one:orca of doom can never ever be solo'd. i did the dungeon with 4 people all 180 and you need 1 FA to heal yuh or you can 3 man it.nothing special drops from it just amp osm or TG sem bod4 rw3 eof7 eos6 osm random craft.

oRagingx
02-08-2012, 07:48 PM
wth u must Fail really bad brah 4 180s?wth FAIL

NewEra
02-08-2012, 08:42 PM
wth u must Fail really bad brah 4 180s?wth FAIL

i'd like to see you solo it...on my friend's BL i was hitting orca 1.1k in retarget. get got hit 2.5k...i'd like to see you do that. troll much?

oRagingx
02-09-2012, 11:24 AM
no need to troll stating facts

bardiel7777
02-09-2012, 01:04 PM
no need to troll stating facts

More like the opinions of a nobody trying to sound pro, rather than fact. State something productive or go away.

oRagingx
02-09-2012, 01:25 PM
More like the opinions of a nobody trying to sound pro, rather than fact. State something productive or go away.

pfft i doubt you would no who i am seeing how you probably live in a sewer somewhere,might you be one of those uncapable of killing orca?pfffft nub

find out who i am b4 speaking

bardiel7777
02-09-2012, 03:09 PM
pfft i doubt you would no who i am seeing how you probably live in a sewer somewhere,might you be one of those uncapable of killing orca?pfffft nub

find out who i am b4 speaking

If all you can do is trash talk on forums, then I already know who you are: an idiot. You still haven't stated any facts. Do try to follow directions, boy.

"Find out who I am b4 speaking" <- right back at ya :)

USB-11
02-09-2012, 06:08 PM
If all you can do is trash talk on forums, then I already know who you are: an idiot. You still haven't stated any facts. Do try to follow directions, boy.

Jesus Christ. I lol'd hard

Jhaiden
02-09-2012, 07:57 PM
There's a couple of ways I can think of how they solo the boss and one is that they get lucky and the boss doesn't go enraged which is like a battle mode to the bosses that shoots up their defense and they can one hit you, the other way is maybe the people your watching on youtube are playing on a private server.

Last, sometimes it's just possible.

bardiel7777
02-09-2012, 08:38 PM
Just a thought, I think defense-wise perhaps flee rate pots and flee rate gear help with soloing this as well, so you can heal back from a 2.5k hit in time. Offensive-wise it would require multiple BM2s - perhaps dc-ing on purpose, dancing, then going back inside?

Oh, and the Holy Waters of Vitality potions that're in cash shop.

oRagingx
02-10-2012, 08:41 AM

oh my i lol"ed hard lol you are funny :D pro logic you got there talk trash on forums = idiot

Do try to follow directions <---------------huh?

i think your confused that being said im a go back to lol'ing at your fail comeback k thx for the laugh tho

Just a thought, I think defense-wise perhaps flee rate pots and flee rate gear help with soloing this as well, so you can heal back from a 2.5k hit in time. Offensive-wise it would require multiple BM2s - perhaps dc-ing on purpose, dancing, then going back inside?

Oh, and the Holy Waters of Vitality potions that're in cash shop.

flee rate gear for soloing?so what would you be giving up for this flee rate hp?amp?does that sounds like its worth what 2% flee rate?your worse than i thought

/uninstall

bardiel7777
02-10-2012, 02:06 PM
oh my i lol"ed hard lol you are funny :D pro logic you got there talk trash on forums = idiot

Do try to follow directions <---------------huh?

i think your confused that being said im a go back to lol'ing at your fail comeback k thx for the laugh tho

flee rate gear for soloing?so what would you be giving up for this flee rate hp?amp?does that sounds like its worth what 2% flee rate?your worse than i thought

/uninstall

Give up the bravado. Nobody's buying it.

Your trash talk = lack of thought => loudmouthed idiot.
I told you to post something productive, you didn't = follow directions fail. You couldn't figure out what that obviously meant, so, idiot.

So long, whoever the heck you are. Got better things to do than to play with you.

oRagingx
02-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Give up the bravado. Nobody's buying it.

Your trash talk = lack of thought => loudmouthed idiot.
I told you to post something productive, you didn't = follow directions fail. You couldn't figure out what that obviously meant, so, idiot.

So long, whoever the heck you are. Got better things to do than to play with you.

if you had anything better to do you wouldnt bother to reply.once again your logic failed to amaze me,you say things things to sound intelectual but yet use them in the wrong context.so your saying people trash talk because of lack of thought or by choice?

if you knew what you were talking about i wouldnt be here learn2play and maybe just maybe next time you would take dmg+hpsteal into consideration instead of flee rate holy waters and def gear

brb lol'ing

bardiel7777
02-10-2012, 08:41 PM
Back on topic, I don't know if you can steal enough HP from orca if its defense is ~2300 (from LastHour's damage calculator) alone to counter the damage you take. Sure, every little bit can help. But that's why I think flee rate might be a better defense overall to keep you alive. That, and the cash shop pots (though expensive option).

Its true high damage is important and very much needed, but it alone probably wont save you against 2.5k hits, unless you're a GM. You'll probably die before you get too far, if even an FS in AOD is barely holding on. If you die, you'll have to walk back from entrance anyways => time wasted before time runs out.

Orca doesn't swing very fast, it just hits hard. Hence, the flee rate suggestion to keep you alive, with the relog-> dance->re-enter trick for constant Bm2 if you really are soloing.

If you don't think so, then show me a successful Orca the Doom solo attempt on a non-private server, using other methods.

oRagingx
02-10-2012, 10:58 PM
Back on topic, I don't know if you can steal enough HP from orca if its defense is ~2300 (from LastHour's damage calculator) alone to counter the damage you take. Sure, every little bit can help. But that's why I think flee rate might be a better defense overall to keep you alive. That, and the cash shop pots (though expensive option).

Its true high damage is important and very much needed, but it alone probably wont save you against 2.5k hits, unless you're a GM. You'll probably die before you get too far, if even an FS in AOD is barely holding on. If you die, you'll have to walk back from entrance anyways => time wasted before time runs out.

Orca doesn't swing very fast, it just hits hard. Hence, the flee rate suggestion to keep you alive, with the relog-> dance->re-enter trick for constant Bm2 if you really are soloing.

If you don't think so, then show me a successful Orca the Doom solo attempt on a non-private server, using other methods.

i have seen bladers use intuition and still take considerable damage even tho there flee rate is over 90% in that state so you expect 2% flee rate to save you and IF you get lucky your dmg wont be as good because you gave up dmg for 2% flee rate thus i see why you spoke of relogging dancing bm2 and then back in and so forth..that will make up for the low dmg and relogging also making up for time spent.

tho their are easier ways i see your follow through

alhifnawy3
02-11-2012, 09:38 AM
Raging r u saying u can solo orca the doom.....make a video to us to see how u can solo it if u can't solo it then stop posting here

I've seen Romp soloing Manticore and CA6 so if u are here make a video showing us how can u solo orca the doom(if u can)

oRagingx
02-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Raging r u saying u can solo orca the doom.....make a video to us to see how u can solo it if u can't solo it then stop posting here

I've seen Romp soloing Manticore and CA6 so if u are here make a video showing us how can u solo orca the doom(if u can)

i see you tried to make a point but i with all the grammar mistakes i choose to ignore,i simply stated 4 180s couldnt kill him?kk lol

chainlock
04-21-2012, 12:27 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/orcathedoom.png

xXCrusadeXx
04-21-2012, 11:27 AM
Let me tell u, it requires a lot of defence. More than what any class has normally. Being an FS, ive solo'ed it, but only because of AoD. Boss still hits me for up to 1.5k in AoD + bm3 + aura. Ill see if I can get online after and make a vid.

Giantaco
04-21-2012, 11:48 AM
oh boy videos plawx!

Sea
04-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Let me tell u, it requires a lot of defence. More than what any class has normally. Being an FS, ive solo'ed it, but only because of AoD. Boss still hits me for up to 1.5k in AoD + bm3 + aura. Ill see if I can get online after and make a vid.

lol yesterday i saw this thread and gave it a try,i did it but had to use evasion pots x.x WIZ POWA XD

Giantaco
04-21-2012, 11:53 AM
video/pix or didnt happen

i 1 combo manticore

xXCrusadeXx
04-21-2012, 12:08 PM
I really enjoy playing FS even more with the new update. Theres just so many pro's to being FS XD.

Cathy
04-21-2012, 12:40 PM
Infinite relog for Aod and Intu is op q.q

xXCrusadeXx
04-21-2012, 12:49 PM

lol ya u got it. pretty much gotta use what your class is capable of, otherwise use evasion potions and hope you dont get hit twice in a row.

alhifnawy3
04-21-2012, 03:47 PM
I really enjoy playing FS even more with the new update. Theres just so many pro's to being FS XD.

yeah,i was going to quit my fs until i heared about the bm3 so i said let's w8 and c what est gives us,and i found it damn gr8,so i sticked to it

Giantaco
04-21-2012, 04:56 PM
again only thing i dont like bout bm3 is you cant vamp as like you could in bm2 other then that its all goods

chainlock
04-21-2012, 06:53 PM
blader vamp in bm2 is how I did it before we could relog and make it super easy. He hits through intuition A LOT!!! You just run back and do it again, his regen is slow and he doesn't have very much hp so it really isn't too bad as a blader.

KillerOnDeck
04-22-2012, 12:46 AM
i see you tried to make a point but i with all the grammar mistakes i choose to ignore,i simply stated 4 180s couldnt kill him?kk lol

To be honest 4 manning him is hard without bm3. as you can see in Modems ss he hits 4k+ on 180's in bm3, and he'll probably admit, without intuition he'd have died multiple times before killing him. Thus him being very capable of killing everyone in the party. If you wanna prove your point, put your money where your mouth is, show a vid of you, and 4 random people doing ca6, because right now you just sound like some trash talking fodder.

spittaz
04-22-2012, 06:25 AM
cathy go do Orca of Doom =)

juji550
04-22-2012, 07:59 AM
well for one:orca of doom can never ever be solo'd. I did the dungeon with 4 people all 180 and you need 1 fa to heal yuh or you can 3 man it.nothing special drops from it just amp osm or tg sem bod4 rw3 eof7 eos6 osm random craft.
loooooooooooooooooooool wtf! Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Andrea
01-03-2013, 04:34 AM
it's like pluma, u need strategy and not just brute force...

forumtwizzler
01-03-2013, 09:05 AM
nice idea for a siggy, i will take it :)

whitetrash
01-03-2013, 09:42 AM
Orca of doom so 2 years ago lol ez mode

forumtwizzler
01-03-2013, 01:43 PM
solo a manticore w/o pots ;] no one in venus has done it yet.

Lulu
01-03-2013, 04:05 PM
I combo pluma. Get on my level son.

Hash
01-03-2013, 05:05 PM
it's like pluma, u need strategy and not just brute force...

since when do you need strategy for pluma?

Andrea
01-03-2013, 06:23 PM

it'll be done when and if they put a dung and warp TO the center...like they did in PF. Right now, a costly frontier just doesn't cut it.

Hash
01-03-2013, 08:15 PM
it'll be done when and if they put a dung and warp TO the center...like they did in PF. Right now, a costly frontier just doesn't cut it.

Or you could just use an odd circle .. or just not die.

Swifti
01-03-2013, 11:45 PM
not everyone stronk like you sir
Or you could just use an odd circle .. or just not die.

Hash
01-04-2013, 12:04 AM
not everyone stronk like you sir

Combo manticore vid coming soon kaka

Swifti
01-04-2013, 12:21 AM
auto atk before combo though correct?
Combo manticore vid coming soon kaka