PDA

View Full Version : Alz for Cabal Cash?

lugalo
05-10-2010, 07:40 PM
Don't go hating me for this, its just a suggestion.

Anyone who has played Ether Saga(maybe Perfect World, but I haven't played it) most likely knows that there is a feature in Ether Saga where you can go to a NPC and trade in "in game" currency for their "pay for with real money" game currency. It would be nice to have some feature where you can trade in Alz for eCoin so that those players who basically have no way, or don't want to pay can still have a chance to get the Item Shop items like those who are fortunate enough to have a way to buy Item shop items.

*edit*

I forgot when I made the title that Cabal cash was changed to eCoin(s)

Yes I know that some players sell Item Shop items in the Agent Shop, but still there are Item Shop items you never or hardly see in the Agent Shop, and being able to trade Alz for eCoins would like I said allow free players to have a chance to get them.

elviento
05-10-2010, 07:44 PM
yea i have player ether saga....but if that happens(which i dont think so really)....poor alz sellers xD....but i would be cool. Remember Est wants your USD, not ur alz...lol

Nanjirou
05-10-2010, 07:48 PM
It would be a good way to control the Alz price of cash shop items. Not sure if we need that or not. As far as getting item shop stuff it's still possible to buy them with alz. Might be a nice Idea for the G M to look into.

carowe27
05-12-2010, 08:44 AM
yeah i like this idea pretty cool. =) +1

Liquidoutlaw
05-12-2010, 05:58 PM
see now i say NO to the exchange alz for ecoin (est would never make money they want to make money) but yes for ecoin for alz this would eliminate the alz sellers for good or at least kill their market

lugalo
05-13-2010, 02:29 AM
for carowe27 I give you a +1

Thank you

SliverElixer
05-13-2010, 12:04 PM
people waste thier money all the time it wouldn't matter but it would be interesting to see that kind of feature.

rythemz
05-13-2010, 12:29 PM
Expect cash shop item seller raging =p

beowolf101
05-13-2010, 02:49 PM
people who spend cash on this game should either go with the set prices or stop complaing
learn to walk in game instead of warp