PDA

View Full Version : Can't make combo? Is it a bug?

NostraNam
02-15-2012, 03:20 AM
When I start combo, I press other skill to make it. And a message appear: "you not allow different skill while in combo skill" and combo miss. But when I press combo skill instead fight skill, 1 combo suscess and just only 1 combo.
What is that? I watched many guide about combo skill and I sure I make it exactly. Anyone help me? :(

alhifnawy3
02-15-2012, 05:45 AM
u must do an attack skill when it comes to the 2nd or 3rd part

NostraNam
02-15-2012, 07:44 PM
2nd or 3rd part? what is that?

MamaMiaYoe
02-16-2012, 07:11 AM
When you start combo that means you pressed "combo mode skill". Thats always the first thing you do lol.

If you do that, the combo bar will appear. This>>>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v736/Alucard_CSOTN/GP Cabal/ComboStart.jpg

The thing in orange, that moves inside the bar is what you have to watch out.

You press a fight/strike skill at the exact time it reaches between the two lines. If you do it successfully thats 1 combo.

Next, you will have to use a different fight/strike skill because the first skill you used will be cooling down.

If you keep on pressing skills while that combo gauge moves, you will break the process of sustaining your combo mode. You only need to press one attack/strike skill once at the right time. :( I hope that made sense.

there are certain targets that will break combo mode even when its done right. I think when you are trying to combo a monster from inside a safespot and the dummies in ch 20.

modem
02-16-2012, 05:22 PM
When I start combo, I press other skill to make it. And a message appear: "you not allow different skill while in combo skill" and combo miss. But when I press combo skill instead fight skill, 1 combo suscess and just only 1 combo.
What is that? I watched many guide about combo skill and I sure I make it exactly. Anyone help me? :(

you su.ck lol

NostraNam
02-16-2012, 08:24 PM
Thanks for help, but have a problem. I'm playing Force Blade and I only can combo with magic skill. I can't do that with sword skill because when I do like you said it nothing with sword skill. Such as, When I complete 1 combo with 1 sword skill, I go on with other sword skill and nothing happen. With magic skill, I can make combo. Are there any rule for combo?

@modem: you ,too.

modem
02-16-2012, 09:07 PM
Thanks for help, but have a problem. I'm playing Force Blade and I only can combo with magic skill. I can't do that with sword skill because when I do like you said it nothing with sword skill. Such as, When I complete 1 combo with 1 sword skill, I go on with other sword skill and nothing happen. With magic skill, I can make combo. Are there any rule for combo?

@modem: you ,too.

you dont know me kid..

my skill level is up here while yours is..

down here.

NostraNam
02-17-2012, 02:42 AM
@modem: really? I scared. Whatever, I just play game for fun. I feel happy when play it. High level? What does it mean? Nothing with me. The last word for you.
And come back with my problem. It seem be like too hard to make combo when low level. Finally, I made it successful! Thanks for help, guys!