PDA

View Full Version : New combo feedback

vrachnos
02-15-2012, 01:48 PM
I need feedback on a new combo I'm gonna try. Keep in mind my stats when critiquing the combo and giving me advice. thanks in advance! Also, don't refer me to BurningRaven's guide, I've already seen it and tried his pvp combo and the fillers dont do enough damage for me because I'm not as strong as him.

seismic wave level 18 - Sword Quake level 12 - Force Kick level 9 - Charge level 20 - Power Stab level 20 - Rising Blade level 20 - Seismic Wave level 18 (Skip if their HP is within range of a kill from...) - Whirlwind level 9.

*edit* This is intended to be a pvp combo in case you didn't get that.

modem
02-15-2012, 03:42 PM
sword cannon -> terra break -> whirl wind -> fire lancer -> impact stab

NiteFalcon
02-15-2012, 04:02 PM
you need to stop worrying about your combo and worry about your gear. maybe that will be a start

chainlock
02-15-2012, 07:07 PM
you need to stop worrying about your combo and worry about your gear. maybe that will be a start

This. Level up then gear up.

GraveDigger
02-17-2012, 11:40 AM
Best combo will not help with our gear combo does not mean making good damg it is about hit faster than all but the damg will not be effected by combo

silver
02-17-2012, 12:49 PM
sword cannon -> terra break -> whirl wind -> fire lancer -> impact stab

Perfection

Keato
02-17-2012, 05:49 PM
totally 100% am gonna go with modem's combo, sounds intense

vrachnos
02-17-2012, 09:18 PM
Too bad im not an idiot. you obviously should put terra break at the front and finish with sword cannon. If you jump into the air at the beginning then they cant hit you

Rowe
02-22-2012, 07:54 AM
no thats just a horrid combo modem is trolling you. dont go into thinking his combo its just troll.

your first skills in your combo are WA big skills but low dps.

you might not like the skills or combo that you read about for WA because the skills are low lvl skills but the fact is they are so fast at cast time that in the end added up is faster DPS than your bigger WA skills.

FK and Charge are good to use but you also need to throw in some other low lvl fast skills like rising shot rising blade. etc. then use a bigger skill as a finisher. (sword quake, wirl wind, etc.)