PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected - Error Type: 421

Vixen
04-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Hello everyone.

I have problems with disconnections. I leave my characteer to skill on training dummies overnight, but for some reason I get disconnected. It's happens sometimes when I'm not afk. Is anyone else getting this error as well? Is there a solution to this problem?

Karai
04-03-2010, 11:48 PM
I'm having the same problem! Lucky you, I get the error once I start attacking stuff lol =( So far I've only managed to kill ONE thing and I got disconnected, I was just about to loot the thing. For me I can only stay online for like one minute or something then i get the whole: "Error Code: 6 / Type: 421
An error has occurred while communicating with the server. Please relog in after clicking 'OK'" I've relogged at least 20x between the game getting relaunched again until today, I've restarted my laptop & everything as well too, but I can't remain online for some reason. Only thing I can think of is that my GameGuard crashes at log on!? Windows shows up the box that says Game Guard has stopped responding error before the Log in screen shows up. Cabal still runs & stuff, I can log on, pick the server & log in my character but then I get the disconnect error once I start attacking stuff =( Anyone know how to get Game Guard not crash at start up without having to download the whole game again? The faulty error in GameGuard is the ntdll.dll file.

Ladystar
04-04-2010, 06:51 AM
im having same problem cept i get only time to say hi and than im kicked

liquidoutl4w
04-05-2010, 03:15 PM
check for other proccesses running (pres cntrl-alt-del) Then click processes (dont end any svchost.exe the wrong one will cause your computer to force shut down in 60 seconds of closing it) end processes that are not related to your gaming or internet connection and it should be smoother also downloading a fresh copy can help I found it to be easier to put a new copy of cabal on the computer to reduce the headaches and the extra xtrap files left over from ogps version

dopel
04-08-2010, 04:41 PM
same problem this

JuannyBear
04-17-2010, 04:37 PM
I have the same problem with this, Ill play for like 10 minutes (or less) and I get disconnected. I dont know why, its not my connection because i have perfect signal, and my requrements on my computer are more than what its recommended.

Tree
04-25-2010, 08:36 PM
I had this same problem for a while, but when I just login, but now it's ok.
Do a defrag/system cleanup hope that helps.

[GM] Jamie
05-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Hello all,

Error Code 6 Type 421 is GameGuard error.
Please refer to the below solutions (I recommend No. 1)

Disconnection regarding Error Code: 6 Type 421
1. GameGuard closing Error
If you experiencing that nothing happens after you start CABAL Online or it closes during GameGuard loading process, we recommend you to delete the GameGuard folder inside the CABAL installed location and restart the game client.

2. Game Guard Exit Error
If the GameGuard cannot download files after restarting CABAL Online, there is a possibility that your computer’s Firewall is blocking it. Or when you are located in a dormitory or school facilities, advanced firewalls inclusive network can block it too. Make an inquiry about the issue you have to your Network Administrators.

3. Collision between Gameguard and Anti-Virus application
There are some Anti-Virus applications that cause collision with GameGuard.
We recommend you to close the Anti-Virus application, and restart the CABAL Online client.

Chandalen
05-02-2010, 09:46 PM
Already tried that. A long time ago. Fail.