PDA

View Full Version : BM3 Discussion

providen1990
02-24-2012, 03:44 PM
This is what i think so dont be aggressive :D you can think differently.
In term of dps wi bm3 is the weakest (try the damage calculator v4 under general discussion) so that makes wi the weakest class in soloing dung. Actually, to what i see, our dps is like 1k lower than fb (the strongest dps in bm3) which is A LOT. In fact fb gonna be the best for soloing dungeon with debuff and strongest dps in bm3. (i guess they can 20min ic1 easily).
In party dung, WI is going to be the sp cow :D we are no longer the damage dealer anymore.
To me, soloing dung in the future will be ranked as below:
FB>=WA(bloody)>FA>FS>BL>WI.
Who love to solo dung, it is time to change class or quit game :D

Cathy
02-24-2012, 04:19 PM
http://www.cabalc.com/en/

1. This BM3 calc only calculates how much you will hit on noncrit and crits (inaccurately)

2. It does not calculate dps because we do not know the cast time of skills yet.

3. WA and BL have the lowest dps bm3, not wiz.

Keato
02-24-2012, 06:17 PM
man wi's bm3 doesn't even bad dps :)

providen1990
02-24-2012, 06:34 PM
Well if it is not dps then nvm. I saw 3 number so i thought one suppose to be dps. It is kinda stupid to calculate average damage for noncrit and crit....

Cathy
02-24-2012, 11:23 PM
Well if it is not dps then nvm. I saw 3 number so i thought one suppose to be dps. It is kinda stupid to calculate average damage for noncrit and crit....

average damage per hit / cast time = average damage per second

alhifnawy3
02-25-2012, 02:49 AM
You should know that WAs has the worst bm3 cause they can't leech their hp from monsters as they cast their skills every 3~4sec.

WI bm3 is one of the best after fa and fb.WA will be the worst......I doubt that any WA can solo ca6 while fb/wiz/fs can solo it easily

Cathy
02-25-2012, 05:03 AM
You should know that WAs has the worst bm3 cause they can't leech their hp from monsters as they cast their skills every 3~4sec.

WI bm3 is one of the best after fa and fb.WA will be the worst......I doubt that any WA can solo ca6 while fb/wiz/fs can solo it easily

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfWpRUmwnV4&feature=related

NiteFalcon
02-25-2012, 05:12 AM
why would u even need bm3 to solo ca6

alhifnawy3
02-25-2012, 10:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfWpRUmwnV4&feature=related

didn't see this video but don't u see the difference in time between each attack kinda long compared to other classes bm3 plus fs has more dps in bm3 than was bm3 :D

Teppi
02-26-2012, 10:38 AM
why would u even need bm3 to solo ca6
Cuz u can solo w/ avrg gears

killerdevil
03-06-2012, 07:49 AM
lol , aint knew wiz sux so bad >.> , again wiz is nerfed by est zzzzz. what a disappoint -_-

Muramasa
03-06-2012, 07:54 AM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?29613-what-class-has-the-best-bm3-and-worst-bm3

Look for my posts in thsi thread on the first and second page.

and if u think wi I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s please reroll and make my gear cheaper please.

SemiAutoMatic
03-06-2012, 08:06 AM
Lol at this thread, trying to flame the best class. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gSYqdLzwzg
Show me another class 2 bar manticore, let alone with a lapis weapon. Lulz fail thread.

CapnCommando
03-06-2012, 08:09 AM
Wiz I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Reroll newfeg I could use cheaper gear...

alhifnawy3
03-06-2012, 01:19 PM
wiz I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s!!!!!

U I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

killerdevil
03-06-2012, 01:54 PM
When FA Does more DPS than wiz then ye wiz sux and learn how to write without filter pl0x

killerdevil
03-06-2012, 01:56 PM
u mad semi ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ9L3ilLu80

Cathy
03-06-2012, 01:59 PM
When FA Does more DPS than wiz then ye wiz sux and learn how to write without filter pl0x

Wiz can already 1-2 bar pluma easily. And wiz can already solo manticore now. And after update, both WI and FA can solo manticore easily. What's so bad about making them equal. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gSYqdLzwzg

killerdevil
03-06-2012, 02:01 PM
ROFL , coz u cant own us all round dude ... FA > WI in pvp and now same damage on bosses/dungeons ? GG

killerdevil
03-06-2012, 02:03 PM
lol, actually not the same damage its better for FA ... i never expect the Healer to be a damage dealer >.>

Cathy
03-06-2012, 02:06 PM
If wiz can already solo manticore now, and they can do it even easier after update, I don't see why you'd complain lol. Your bm3 is still stronger than your bm2, it's not like wiz are getting weaker.

killerdevil
03-06-2012, 02:11 PM
oh comeon .. u talking about Romp -_- i dont think i need to mention his gear and his endless 30% amp pots w/e, and when u have best damage ,then turn to be 3rd or 4th or w/e its without gaining anything instead of this loss then u r getting weaker.

Syth
03-06-2012, 02:11 PM
ROFL , coz u cant own us all round dude ... FA > WI in pvp and now same damage on bosses/dungeons ? GG

you know that wiz>fa in pvp right?

Syth
03-06-2012, 02:12 PM
oh comeon .. u talking about Romp -_- i dont think i need to mention his gear and his endless 30% amp pots w/e, and when u have best damage ,then turn to be 3rd or 4th or w/e its without gaining anything instead of this loss then u r getting weaker.

i heard rapchez dmg is better than romps...

killerdevil
03-06-2012, 02:17 PM
you know that wiz>fa in pvp right?

would u please stop talking bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and prove what u r saying ? how can wiz be better than FA in pvp when:
1- all dps for WI is availabe for FA with less cast time - u would say blablabla its the same cast time in combo .. i dont believe in that-with more amp as i can remember.
2- FA got extra skills which are faster than lances : shadow shot and crit shot
3- FA got more HP more def.
4- FA got an orange skill for finish.
5- FA has an astral weapon that gives extra rate.
ur turn to talk.

Syth
03-06-2012, 02:28 PM
would u please stop talking bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and prove what u r saying ? how can wiz be better than FA in pvp when:
1- all dps for WI is availabe for FA with less cast time - u would say blablabla its the same cast time in combo .. i dont believe in that-with more amp as i can remember.
3- FA got more HP more def
ur turn to talk.

lol r u serious?not everything is about dps man,go and do more research.
wiz is a single stats build class aka (PURE INT)go and do the math.
wiz have more def but a bit less hp.
and in free style wiz still is better than fa.true that fa have heal and lil more range but wiz has more mobility.
if ur thinking on healing non stop to beat a wiz ur wrong cuz u wont always keep up with the dmg taken,u have to be rlly lucky that the wiz attacking u breaks combo/lagg/doesnt make enough dmg to break the healing chain.
and i wasnt talking about fb.

Cathy
03-06-2012, 02:32 PM

yeah i am talking about romp, and look at the FA in that video you posted. You think that FA isn't epicly geared?

CapnCommando
03-06-2012, 02:35 PM
3- FA got more HP more def.
5- FA has an astral weapon that gives extra rate.
ur turn to talk.

Ok I'll bite
1.Wiz have slightly higher and faster skills if you wanna go there, I believe FA comp and G master skill is slower than wiz.
2.In combo crit shot shadow shot none of that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ matters wiz dps is still slightly higher on average. Compare a wiz and fa with similar gears the wiz will have slightly higher dps.
3. Fa do not have more hp or def. Def is equal. Wiz Hp is a bit higher.
4. I can agree here, wiz are the only class without a Multi-hit skill but all the same we still rape.
5. Lol, Fa and Fs both have astral weapons, Wa, Fb, Bl,and Wi by your logic all these classes are worse than Fs and Fa because they have no astral weapon? That's dumb as hell, next troll plz

Syth
03-06-2012, 02:36 PM
yeah i am talking about romp, and look at the FA in that video you posted. You think that FA isn't epicly geared?

o.o you cant compare each vid for the dmg cuz no1 knows the gear each class is using.but normally for dungeons and boss solo wiz has always been better,the only class who should be happy is fa cuz this isnt new for wiz...

Cathy
03-06-2012, 02:46 PM
o.o you cant compare each vid for the dmg cuz no1 knows the gear each class is using.but normally for dungeons and boss solo wiz has always been better,the only class who should be happy is fa cuz this isnt new for wiz...

imo, all classes should be happy. every class is gaining a boost. the classes that are weaker now are just getting extra, to make the classes more balanced.

Syth
03-06-2012, 02:52 PM
imo, all classes should be happy. every class is gaining a boost. the classes that are weaker now are just getting extra, to make the classes more balanced.

sorry i was supposed to say "between wiz and fa" and idk but i could say fs too cuz they have the slowest bm on the game....

Macboy313
03-06-2012, 03:05 PM
All you guys who say Wiz>FA are just stupid. 1. fa has more Hp than wiz 2. Fa has more def and 3. neither class is better at pvp -_-. Just depends on skill. my Fa is 134 and i beat 150+ wiz's so u wanna keep talking Wiz is better...No.

Muramasa
03-06-2012, 03:16 PM
my 2 classes I play happen to be WI and FA, sup?

All newfaqgs that think wi I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s PLEAse reroll i need cheaper gear. thnx

SemiAutoMatic
03-06-2012, 03:32 PM
i heard rapchez dmg is better than romps...
OFC Rapzhez dps > any other wi on NA.... First top wi always top wi.

Syth
03-06-2012, 03:40 PM
All you guys who say Wiz>FA are just stupid. 1. fa has more Hp than wiz 2. Fa has more def and 3. neither class is better at pvp -_-. Just depends on skill. my Fa is 134 and i beat 150+ wiz's so u wanna keep talking Wiz is better...No.

some1 needs to learn more about cabal....

Syth
03-06-2012, 03:40 PM
OFC Rapzhez dps > any other wi on NA.... First top wi always top wi.

lol true

Macboy313
03-06-2012, 04:06 PM
some1 needs to learn more about cabal....

No you need to learn :cool:...Never underestimate a class; In the end it's all about skill and gear.

Syth
03-06-2012, 05:08 PM
No you need to learn :cool:...Never underestimate a class; In the end it's all about skill and gear.

i never said i understimated any class,if you didnt know i was referring to stats wise wiz has better for pvp....
the fact that u could kill the 150 wiz means nothing,as simple as that.

xChaosForte
03-06-2012, 05:38 PM
rap> romp ;) allday erryday

ps. everyone reroll to my class it's cooler.

Cathy
03-06-2012, 05:58 PM
i never said i understimated any class,if you didnt know i was referring to stats wise wiz has better for pvp....
the fact that u could kill the 150 wiz means nothing,as simple as that.

No, FA has better stats than wiz for pvp

There are so many misconceptions in this thread...

ErrorCode6
03-06-2012, 06:03 PM
FA better than WI in pvp because skill of FA have like 10more amp and 50 more magic compare to WI
and guess what, WI dont use aura, regen, amp buff in pvp so less rate then FA

I, FA can beat WI easier in pvp than in NW ==> am i su.ck >.>

Nick123
03-06-2012, 06:10 PM
honestly who really cares? just play the class u like and have fun with it.

SemiAutoMatic
03-06-2012, 08:07 PM
honestly who really cares? just play the class u like and have fun with it.
You need to understand this game is some people's lives.

killerdevil
03-06-2012, 08:17 PM
Lol, see syth ? its obvious that u r the one who aint know anything about pvp...dude i really doubt u ever played WI , if u did u would know WI is the worst class in this stand pvp , u can go ask that " top " WI u talk about.

killerdevil
03-06-2012, 08:32 PM
btw, we're just discussing dont take it serious i dont want anybody to hate me :< and i'd hate being called "Troll" everywhere >.>

CapnCommando
03-06-2012, 11:13 PM
But it's obvious you've never played wi or you would realize saying they're the worst is pretentious. It's up to the player, aruably the best player on merc has been a wiz for like 4 years. and has yet to be proven otherwise.

CapnCommando
03-06-2012, 11:15 PM
my 2 classes I play happen to be WI and FA, sup?

All newfaqgs that think wi I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s PLEAse reroll i need cheaper gear. thnx

+1 Playing strictly wi for a while now, gear is pretty pricey, kinda annoying.

Syth
03-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Lol, see syth ? its obvious that u r the one who aint know anything about pvp...dude i really doubt u ever played WI , if u did u would know WI is the worst class in this stand pvp , u can go ask that " top " WI u talk about.

wiz will ALWAYS have wayy more dmg than fa.btw stand pvp is for nubs,free style:think whos got more skills and buffs to play ,thats right WIZ lol.the only thing fa r good at is healing period and in free style u cant heal so good luck with that,talking about dps true that fa has better but wiz having higher dmg the dps doesnt matter since all u will need r max 6 skills(3/4 lances/cannons and rest fillers met/edc)wiz dmg will always be stronger as simple as that.

btw:the def and hp diff of wiz and fa isnt that big to make it count,not like it is wa vs wiz def/hp comparison.

CapnCommando
03-07-2012, 12:55 AM
Who told you people Wiz had lower hp and def? I could of sworn they're def was equal and Wiz had slightly higher hp -_-

Cathy
03-07-2012, 01:29 AM
wiz will ALWAYS have wayy more dmg than fa.btw stand pvp is for nubs,free style:think whos got more skills and buffs to play ,thats right WIZ lol.the only thing fa r good at is healing period and in free style u cant heal so good luck with that,talking about dps true that fa has better but wiz having higher dmg the dps doesnt matter since all u will need r max 6 skills(3/4 lances/cannons and rest fillers met/edc)wiz dmg will always be stronger as simple as that.

btw:the def and hp diff of wiz and fa isnt that big to make it count,not like it is wa vs wiz def/hp comparison.

I completely disagree with you

A freestyle pvp is exactly the same as a standing pvp between 2 equally skilled players, and if one of them is more skilled than the other, than talking about stats is completely irrelevant, so you might as well not bring freestyle pvp into the discussion at all. Unless you're an FB of course.

I have no idea who told you dps doesn't matter and only damage per hit matters, but:

Generally in a pvp you do lances > big skill as finisher.

FA has a massive advantage on wiz, for the fact that FA lances hit higher than WI lances do, and lances are the same cast time in combo for FA and WI. FA's completer skill also does more damage per hit than edc/sc/meteor. What a lot of people don't know is that FA's big skills are very low dps compared to wiz's big skills, but because our completer is more damage per hit than edc/sc/meteor, it functions far better as a finisher.

So even if you're going to say only damage per hit matters, FA wins on lances. And FA wins on finisher skill. And even still, FA wins on DPS, because lances are all the same cast time in combo. And if FA hits higher, then their damage as a function of time will be higher than WI.

And if you're going to say defense and hp isn't significant, I'll disagree with you on that too, but even if you say it's not significant, then lets assume you're right. An FA and WI can tank exactly the same amount.

So given this scenario where an FA is given 5 seconds to hit the wiz, they will do 4 lances + completer skill

a WI will also do 4 lances + completer skill

We've already established that FA hits higher lances. And FA completer hits higher than any of wiz's 3 big skills. In that 5 second time frame, FA puts out more damage on the same defense. It doesn't matter if you make it 5 seconds or 60 seconds.

FA has always meant to be a pvp class. All our skills are completely oriented to pvp, more-so against WI than anything because other classes can outtank/outlast an FA, while WI has the disadvantage on both tanking AND damage output. WI has been meant to be "tank" only via the use of SI. This is also why we have eagle eye and thrusting arrow, which are arguably useless in most cases in pve.

WI has always been oriented to pve. That's why their bm2 is better than FA's bm2. That's why they have more aoe than FA skills do.

And considering FA outdamages and outtanks WI, I think saying that heal is the only thing FA are good for is pretty ignorant. It seems like now you're just trying to insult a class you don't like without any real facts.

If you want to make the argument that FA is a weak class, you could do that as long as you provide real facts; after playing FA for a while I probably can give a massive list of reasons why FA s but it sure won't consist of ignorant statements like "FA is only good for healing/wiz will ALWAYS have more damage than FA."

tl;dr version

Your post is really just your own biased opinion. I've tried to keep bias's out of my post; FA does have an advantage over WI in pvp due to the nature of our skills, look at the numbers on the skills and you can see that. The reasons I've provided explaining why that is true, are facts, and can't be proven wrong, because that is the nature of a fact.

killerdevil
03-07-2012, 02:25 AM
Nice cathy , u just said everything, WI is a pve class.

killerdevil
03-07-2012, 02:32 AM
But it's obvious you've never played wi or you would realize saying they're the worst is pretentious. It's up to the player, aruably the best player on merc has been a wiz for like 4 years. and has yet to be proven otherwise.

Lol , tbh i got no clue about spur's gear in the time he owned mercury, but im sure it was much better than rest of players and lets not forget he has always had highest honour rank which probably was the reason for his power, but please Look at romp's gear , honour rank and still he loses against top players from other classes. this was enuff to say WIZ SUX.
and Lol, i have been playing WI for 4 years now.

SemiAutoMatic
03-07-2012, 02:47 AM
I will never trade my wiz. FA and wi bolth good classes, and now that FA is going to be so op me and my buddy will have Np farmin dungeons. ^.^

&Nicely put Cathy.

bloodwarrior2
03-07-2012, 02:49 AM
bm3 tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killerdevil
03-07-2012, 02:50 AM
Same. i'll never play another class, watever they do to WI :>

Cathy
03-07-2012, 02:50 AM

bm3 tomorrow afternoon! (for those of us who have midterms in the morning) =[

I will never trade my wiz. FA and wi bolth good classes, and now that FA is going to be so op me and my buddy will have Np farmin dungeons. ^.^

&Nicely put Cathy.

And I agree, thats a nice attitude to have (instead of saying things like fa is only good for heal/will always be weaker than wiz). I think wiz and fa are both great in their own rights, even though they both have disadvantages against certain classes.

I'll admit, im pretty happy that FA gets a great bm3 to make up for the entire time fa has been underpowered, but even if it didn't get a great bm3, i'd still play my fa. fa has had horrible bm's up to now, and i still haven't rerolled because of that =]

killerdevil
03-07-2012, 02:51 AM

LOL, believe itsnt like what u think :D , real BM3 is after 1 week , farming quest capsules is hard kakak

bloodwarrior2
03-07-2012, 03:03 AM
im ready tho cant wait to start my quests right after maitinance im not gonna sleep tonight imma wait for maitinance to finish then start thats how excited i am

ErrorCode6
03-07-2012, 03:07 AM
but but but they fix error on FA bm1, no more 9k hitting ppl :((

XxDidkoxX
03-07-2012, 08:23 AM
So ya need 40 Q capsules for bm3? :p

Spamzor
03-07-2012, 11:07 AM
So ya need 40 Q capsules for bm3? :p

getting the dam quest capsules would be a pain in the elbow

Syth
03-07-2012, 11:56 AM
I completely disagree with you

A freestyle pvp is exactly the same as a standing pvp between 2 equally skilled players, and if one of them is more skilled than the other, than talking about stats is completely irrelevant, so you might as well not bring freestyle pvp into the discussion at all. Unless you're an FB of course.

I have no idea who told you dps doesn't matter and only damage per hit matters, but:

Generally in a pvp you do lances > big skill as finisher.

FA has a massive advantage on wiz, for the fact that FA lances hit higher than WI lances do, and lances are the same cast time in combo for FA and WI. FA's completer skill also does more damage per hit than edc/sc/meteor. What a lot of people don't know is that FA's big skills are very low dps compared to wiz's big skills, but because our completer is more damage per hit than edc/sc/meteor, it functions far better as a finisher.

So even if you're going to say only damage per hit matters, FA wins on lances. And FA wins on finisher skill. And even still, FA wins on DPS, because lances are all the same cast time in combo. And if FA hits higher, then their damage as a function of time will be higher than WI.

And if you're going to say defense and hp isn't significant, I'll disagree with you on that too, but even if you say it's not significant, then lets assume you're right. An FA and WI can tank exactly the same amount.

So given this scenario where an FA is given 5 seconds to hit the wiz, they will do 4 lances + completer skill

a WI will also do 4 lances + completer skill

We've already established that FA hits higher lances. And FA completer hits higher than any of wiz's 3 big skills. In that 5 second time frame, FA puts out more damage on the same defense. It doesn't matter if you make it 5 seconds or 60 seconds.

FA has always meant to be a pvp class. All our skills are completely oriented to pvp, more-so against WI than anything because other classes can outtank/outlast an FA, while WI has the disadvantage on both tanking AND damage output. WI has been meant to be "tank" only via the use of SI. This is also why we have eagle eye and thrusting arrow, which are arguably useless in most cases in pve.

WI has always been oriented to pve. That's why their bm2 is better than FA's bm2. That's why they have more aoe than FA skills do.

And considering FA outdamages and outtanks WI, I think saying that heal is the only thing FA are good for is pretty ignorant. It seems like now you're just trying to insult a class you don't like without any real facts.

If you want to make the argument that FA is a weak class, you could do that as long as you provide real facts; after playing FA for a while I probably can give a massive list of reasons why FA s but it sure won't consist of ignorant statements like "FA is only good for healing/wiz will ALWAYS have more damage than FA."

tl;dr version

Your post is really just your own biased opinion. I've tried to keep bias's out of my post; FA does have an advantage over WI in pvp due to the nature of our skills, look at the numbers on the skills and you can see that. The reasons I've provided explaining why that is true, are facts, and can't be proven wrong, because that is the nature of a fact.

sorry but even tho fa skills give more amp and attack stats,wiz will always do more dmg,and overall i say wiz is better cuz of their mobility,they have more usefull buffs for freestyle,when it comes to dungeons wiz is better no point on talking about pve wise,and at war ppl normally run more from a wiz than from fa,The skill cast may not be faster but they deal a huge amount of damage. In nation war they have more purpose than FA. Since they uhm basically move/scout everywhere and have the potential to destroy whoever comes in their (im talking about a fully built/geared wiz here). If you combine that mobility they get from blink, with those amp/mana pots, going all out with trans buff it is just better to run away or let them kill u so u can relogg faster and start away from them.why do u think when they created cabal they didnt add attack buff on wiz?theres gotta be a balance on this game.
i never said fa was a weak class,but every1 knows the top magic class on this game is wiz.

Cathy
03-07-2012, 12:11 PM
sorry but even tho fa skills give more amp and attack stats,wiz will always do more dmg,and overall i say wiz is better cuz of their mobility,they have more usefull buffs for freestyle,when it comes to dungeons wiz is better no point on talking about pve wise,and at war ppl normally run more from a wiz than from fa,The skill cast may not be faster but they deal a huge amount of damage. In nation war they have more purpose than FA. Since they uhm basically move/scout everywhere and have the potential to destroy whoever comes in their (im talking about a fully built/geared wiz here). If you combine that mobility they get from blink, with those amp/mana pots, going all out with trans buff it is just better to run away or let them kill u so u can relogg faster and start away from them.why do u think when they created cabal they didnt add attack buff on wiz?theres gotta be a balance on this game.
i never said fa was a weak class,but every1 knows the top magic class on this game is wiz.

How much damage somebody puts out is not an opinion. It is a fact, that can be measured by numbers. And in combo FA puts out far more damage than WI. WI only puts out more in bm.

In war, if you are going to talk about buff pots and transcender buffs, frankly you aren't helping your case at all. Give an FA and a WI equal buff pots and the FA will benefit more. Put MC pots on, that m.attack is amplified more on an FA because the skills give more amp than WI skills. Put on amp pots, that benefits FA more because we'll multiply that by higher crit dmg from Aos. And amp pots make a bigger difference for FA bm2 than WI bm2. By your concept of "fully geared" and all out with "buff pots and trans buff," you are only helping FA more. FA gain more from those than WI do.

Like I said, in freestyle pvp there is no comparison between FA and WI because it's the same as a standing pvp. If anything, FA has the advantage because they get an extra hit in because of an extra 2 range. A wiz cannot cast that first 1 lance on an FA without taking 2 lances in return.

As for buffs for freestyle... SI is a party buff, that an FA can use. I would not count that as a freestyle pvp buff, just as I would not count OB as a freestyle pvp buff. As far as pvp buffs go, FA has eagle eye and thrusting arrow, which are both purely pvp buffs. On top of that we have unroot, which is 100% pure pvp buff. The 6 classes were designed with FA being a pvp-oriented class. FB/FS/FA (the force classes, that gain rate) were meant to be pvp classes, and WA/WI/BL (the high base classes, with no added rate) were meant to be pve classes (although WA have become op in both).

In war, each class has a different role. Yes wiz has more mobility, and FA has more range+knockback buff. Both of those are meant to be compensations for their lack of ability to tank. You cannot say WI is better in war, just like you cannot say FA is better in war, because how useful you are in war is not necessarily correlated to how much damage you put out in combo. I have never claimed FA to be better in war than WI, because I think both are equally useful in war.

Muramasa
03-07-2012, 12:31 PM
How much damage somebody puts out is not an opinion. It is a fact, that can be measured by numbers. And in combo FA puts out far more damage than WI. WI only puts out more in bm.

In war, if you are going to talk about buff pots and transcender buffs, frankly you aren't helping your case at all. Give an FA and a WI equal buff pots and the FA will benefit more. Put MC pots on, that m.attack is amplified more on an FA because the skills give more amp than WI skills. Put on amp pots, that benefits FA more because we'll multiply that by higher crit dmg from Aos. And amp pots make a bigger difference for FA bm2 than WI bm2. By your concept of "fully geared" and all out with "buff pots and trans buff," you are only helping FA more. FA gain more from those than WI do.

Like I said, in freestyle pvp there is no comparison between FA and WI because it's the same as a standing pvp. If anything, FA has the advantage because they get an extra hit in because of an extra 2 range. A wiz cannot cast that first 1 lance on an FA without taking 2 lances in return.

As for buffs for freestyle... SI is a party buff, that an FA can use. I would not count that as a freestyle pvp buff, just as I would not count OB as a freestyle pvp buff. As far as pvp buffs go, FA has eagle eye and thrusting arrow, which are both purely pvp buffs. On top of that we have unroot, which is 100% pure pvp buff. The 6 classes were designed with FA being a pvp-oriented class. FB/FS/FA (the force classes, that gain rate) were meant to be pvp classes, and WA/WI/BL (the high base classes, with no added rate) were meant to be pve classes (although WA have become op in both).

In war, each class has a different role. Yes wiz has more mobility, and FA has more range+knockback buff. Both of those are meant to be compensations for their lack of ability to tank. You cannot say WI is better in war, just like you cannot say FA is better in war, because how useful you are in war is not necessarily correlated to how much damage you put out in combo. I have never claimed FA to be better in war than WI, because I think both are equally useful in war.

I couldnt agree with you more. i do disagree im soem places tho, but the amp/ mc pots WOULD benefit FA's most. I also read in this thread someone saying WI have more def then FA......are you high?.

Here are cabal basics for you

Defense wise Battle>Martial.

Get ur char out of the T4 and below wars please. at lower levels wi USED to have the advantage but that gap is being filled.

Cathy
03-07-2012, 12:37 PM
I couldnt agree with you more. i do disagree im soem places tho, but the amp/ mc pots WOULD benefit FA's most. I also read in this thread someone saying WI have more def then FA......are you high?.

Here are cabal basics for you

Defense wise Battle>Martial.

Get ur char out of the T4 and below wars please. at lower levels wi USED to have the advantage but that gap is being filled.

If you have some insight on the positives of wiz to share, I'm more than open to hear it! I'm always willing to hear something I haven't heard before. learning :D

xDromarx
03-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Hi I'm a wiz. I don't get free rate from my bow, don't have shadow shot or crit shot, have weaker lances, and have worse finishers and shorts, but my out of bm dps is better than fa's.

bloodwarrior2
03-07-2012, 01:44 PM
idk let me check patch notes

bloodwarrior2
03-07-2012, 01:47 PM
we need 31 quest capsule for bm3

providen1990
03-07-2012, 01:49 PM
The thing that iam worried about when bm3 come is that combo damage will be nerf for every class. Those skill that now is the main dps for tank class like IP, FK, those 4 range skills will hit like a joke after the update. Lances will be affected greatly too, if you do 2k lance crit on people now that mean you will do 1k5 crit or less after update in general and remember that hpx7 after update, FS hp will be 42k+ and wa is 45k with 1k5 crit damage how can you kill them. Most of the bm2 will be completely useless in term of damage especially FA and BL bm2(unless you use bm2 to just tank). War will be all about BM3 after update, if you dont have bm3 ready, you should just hit guard.

bloodwarrior2
03-07-2012, 01:54 PM
yep

Cathy
03-07-2012, 02:01 PM
The thing that iam worried about when bm3 come is that combo damage will be nerf for every class. Those skill that now is the main dps for tank class like IP, FK, those 4 range skills will hit like a joke after the update. Lances will be affected greatly too, if you do 2k lance crit on people now that mean you will do 1k5 crit or less after update in general and remember that hpx7 after update, FS hp will be 42k+ and wa is 45k with 1k5 crit damage how can you kill them. Most of the bm2 will be completely useless in term of damage especially FA and BL bm2(unless you use bm2 to just tank). War will be all about BM3 after update, if you dont have bm3 ready, you should just hit guard.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?29736-Thread-about-BM3.-YUP-ANOTHER-ONE.

chainlock
03-07-2012, 02:03 PM

With equal gear, even with the extra crit ring or ros10 that a FA can use over wiz, the wiz will hit harder on the equivalent lance, not sure how you're doing your math. If both classes are using stats for focri gear, even after buffs, wiz has like 70ish more m.atk than FA at 180. FA will hit harder with a level 20 sonic or shooting star than the wiz 3 big skills at 20, but that's it (not counting edcs hp down).

Cathy
03-07-2012, 02:11 PM
With equal gear, even with the extra crit ring or ros10 that a FA can use over wiz, the wiz will hit harder on the equivalent lance, not sure how you're doing your math. If both classes are using stats for focri gear, even after buffs, wiz has like 70ish more m.atk than FA at 180. FA will hit harder with a level 20 sonic or shooting star than the wiz 3 big skills at 20, but that's it (not counting edcs hp down).

FA tera lance has 95 amp and 119 add attack.

And while tera lance is wiz's top dps skill, FA has 2 other skills on par with it. so while fire lance is wiz's 2nd best, its FA's 4th.

And if you're talking about 100% equal gear, then you must count the fact that FA has 11-12 rate/m.attack over wiz from astral bow.

providen1990
03-07-2012, 02:21 PM
ok so without bm3 just sit and rest....

chainlock
03-07-2012, 02:29 PM
FA tera lance has 95 amp and 119 add attack.

And while tera lance is wiz's top dps skill, FA has 2 other skills on par with it. so while fire lance is wiz's 2nd best, its FA's 4th.

And if you're talking about 100% equal gear, then you must count the fact that FA has 11-12 rate/m.attack over wiz from astral bow.

I did count for that and gave the FA in my tests an extra RoS10.

The higher defense gets the worse it gets for FA, they lose the power of crit shot. FA shadow shot compares to wiz terra lance. FA terra lance compares to wiz fire lance. It just goes on like that, in war crit shot becomes almost useless because of how high defense gets.

Crit shot damage really starts to dimish after someone hits 1.1k defense, which isn't that uncommon in the high levels.

Cathy
03-07-2012, 02:34 PM
I did count for that and gave the FA in my tests an extra RoS10.

The higher defense gets the worse it gets for FA, they lose the power of crit shot. FA shadow shot compares to wiz terra lance. FA terra lance compares to wiz fire lance. It just goes on like that, in war crit shot becomes almost useless because of how high defense gets.

Crit shot damage really starts to dimish after someone hits 1.1k defense, which isn't that uncommon in the high levels.

So you're gonna try and say 10 amp + 24 m.attack on lance is weaker than 70 m.attack from int? lol okay.

chainlock
03-07-2012, 02:46 PM
So you're gonna try and say 10 amp + 24 m.attack on lance is weaker than 70 m.attack from int? lol okay.

Not trying to say anything, do the math. With equal gear, even giving FA 1 extra ring, the wiz does more.

Seeing as I also have both classes in game and they used to share gear before I bind stuff.... yeah easy to know.

xDromarx
03-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Not trying to say anything, do the math. With equal gear, even giving FA 1 extra ring, the wiz does more.
If you're going to assume that a good wizard has 70 more magic than an fa then yes. But fortunately for this argument's sake, a good fa and wiz would never use the same gear. An endgame NA wizard does not have the potential to max his rate while maintaining that high magic.

Seeing as I also have both classes in game and they used to share gear before I bind stuff.... yeah easy to know.
There is a common misconception that wizards have better combo dps potential than fa's do and this quote serves to explain why. End game wizards do not use the same gear as fa's do. Why? They have a rate penalty compared to fa's. This means that for your pure combo wiz to function at max dps you would need dual 7/40 orbs which obviously cannot be forcium and therefore have a lower magic total (thus reducing the magic gap). They could also use one 15/24 and a forcium orb, but at this point you should already realize that using a 15/24 is bad news. The fa doesn't need to use a 15/24 because he has his bow. He can use one 7/40 and a forcium orb and have well over 60 rate. If wants even more damage he can replace his rate orb with another forcium one which would lower his rate to around that of the wiz but keep his damage stats higher.

So for the speds out there, and I know there are a lot of you, wizards only seem better because there are more epically geared wiz than fas. Fa's have more potential, but there isn't any player in NA to look to as an example of this. That means you have to do math to realize that fa's have more combo dps, and people seem to be allergic to that these days.

Cathy
03-07-2012, 03:20 PM

The skill amp and attack bonus's can be seen in the lower right hand corners

WI with 70 m.attack over FA

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g391/xTales02/WizTera.png

FA with 10 crit dmg over WI

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g391/xTales02/FATera.png

bloodwarrior2
03-07-2012, 03:26 PM
wow on whole thread people only talking bout wiz and fa bm3 no other ones

chainlock
03-07-2012, 03:35 PM
If you're going to assume that a good wizard has 70 more magic than an fa then yes. But fortunately for this argument's sake, a good fa and wiz would never use the same gear. An endgame NA wizard does not have the potential to max his rate while maintaining that high magic.

There is a common misconception that wizards have better combo dps potential than fa's do and this quote serves to explain why. End game wizards do not use the same gear as fa's do. Why? They have a rate penalty compared to fa's. This means that for your pure combo wiz to function at max dps you would need dual 7/40 orbs which obviously cannot be forcium and therefore have a lower magic total (thus reducing the magic gap). They could also use one 15/24 and a forcium orb, but at this point you should already realize that using a 15/24 is bad news. The fa doesn't need to use a 15/24 because he has his bow. He can use one 7/40 and a forcium orb and have well over 60 rate. If wants even more damage he can replace his rate orb with another forcium one which would lower his rate to around that of the wiz but keep his damage stats higher.

So for the speds out there, and I know there are a lot of you, wizards only seem better because there are more epically geared wiz than fas. Fa's have more potential, but there isn't any player in NA to look to as an example of this. That means you have to do math to realize that fa's have more combo dps, and people seem to be allergic to that these days.

It wasn't about what ifs, it was just about which one does more with equal gear.

Cathy that damage calc has been proven wrong multiple times.

SemiAutoMatic
03-07-2012, 04:48 PM
wow on whole thread people only talking bout wiz and fa bm3 no other ones
NO OTHER CLASS MATTERS AFTER THIS UPDATE, continue the talk about wi and fa.

Macboy313
03-08-2012, 11:52 AM
FA>Wiz said and done... and props to Cathy. Your making me miss my FA everyday when i see you :(.

Cathy
03-08-2012, 03:11 PM
FA>Wiz said and done... and props to Cathy. Your making me miss my FA everyday when i see you :(.

ty o.o

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
03-08-2012, 03:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wweh2exB79g

top 2 players from each class here. Im aware that the gear is diff, however its still something worth meantioning here.

SemiAutoMatic
03-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Freestyle is Freestyle.

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
03-08-2012, 04:11 PM
ppl here are saying there is no difference. IMO that's not the case for the purpose of argument lets say it is.

SemiAutoMatic
03-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Ok lets sit down someone who knows how to combo vs someone who goes to war daily, who is going to win? THE ONE WITH MORE SKILLS. End of Discussion!!!!!!!!!!

*mad*

Keato
03-08-2012, 06:15 PM
y ppl so mad :eek: :confused:

Cathy
03-08-2012, 06:16 PM
y ppl so mad :eek: :confused:

cuz i can't solo a small guard in war

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g391/xTales02/Ep8War.png

SemiAutoMatic
03-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Wow, dats crazy mang.

xChaosForte
03-08-2012, 07:44 PM
fb or go away

SouthWind
03-08-2012, 08:06 PM
i just saw a wi in bm3 , all i can say is that it's overkill

AmosMoses
03-08-2012, 10:02 PM
WiggindudeWi has the first part of bm3 as of about 8:30 pm cabal time....he was in ch 16 showing people. It's freakin sick...

Cathy
03-09-2012, 12:58 AM
WiggindudeWi has the first part of bm3 as of about 8:30 pm cabal time....he was in ch 16 showing people. It's freakin sick...

servers up for less than 24 hours and people already have 40 stain clones lol thats prettty hardcore

SemiAutoMatic
03-09-2012, 07:34 AM
servers up for less than 24 hours and people already have 40 stain clones lol thats prettty hardcore
People are pretty corehard when it comes to CABAL.

Spur
03-10-2012, 07:53 AM
wow i miss these topics being gone for 7months. am i really hearing people trying to argue anything but FA>WI dps?
FA crit shot dps > WI meteor
FA finisher > WI finisher
FA ss,lances,cannons > WI lances cannons
FA range > WI range
FAs base > WIs base in terms of dps(matk+cr+cd+amp)
WIs mobility means nuthin when the fa can sit there freeze combo and wait for wi to return and continue combo
when a WI beat an FA in pvp it only means 1 thing the WI is better than the FA. on equal terms a WI will not win

im sry captcommando but u can hear it from me the 4 year old WI lol. wat most people say is true about pvp. freestyle pvp was about 3 things skill+gear+honor rank. whoever had the highest avg of those 3 became the best and i just happened to have the highest avg back then. for ex. how i saw myself back then was 90+90+100, my skill and gear was good but obviously not the best but my honor made up for it which made me better than alot of other people. also my choice of gear was mainly based for pvp which is y my dps was never as high as other WIs which focused on pve. matri was a perfect example, we both knew his dps was way higher than mine which is y everything he tried to compare with me was about pve dps but when it came to pvp his hp was just too low and the extra dps couldnt help him.

providen1990
03-10-2012, 02:20 PM
So let go back to BM3 DISCUSSION
k this is what i think:
WA with bm3, get pretty good stats from bm3 and with the x7hp in war, wa will be unbeatable in bm3+II but the dps of WA isnt high since their skill a,b cast time is 1.5. In dung they are the beast i think their dps(in bm3+bloody) is the second strongest after FA.
FS with bm3 does more damage in dung, and will be able to take bringer anytime they want:D
BL become stronger with bm3+II, they are now become something in mass war. In dung they can easily run the new dx dung in hard mode easily.
FA is the strongest dps both in dung and in war. With 9 range shoot and unroot, they cant be killed in their bm3 mode and to emphasize, they have 20 amp more than wi bm3 in each skill
FB bm3 has pretty good dps and + that they can root in bm3 they are the killer in war the bad thing of FB bm3 is that it has close range which mean he will be down 90% of the time if a BM2 wa hit him.
WI bm3 dps is the lowest in dung. In war our bm3 has good aoe. Even though other class has the same aoe but for some reason our aoe is ridiculous ^^.
That what i have for now and idk the skill a,b cast time of BL,FS, and FA please let me know if u know it. The cast time of wi and fb is 1.2, wa is 1.5