STR: 269
INT:74
DEx 323

Skill level's
Sward: A Master
Magic: A Master

Mp: 572

But I don't know whty buy my hp is only 1432
I see other bladers that are 10 levels lower with more then twice as much hp any ideas why my hp is so low

chainlock
02-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Do you have all the hp upgrades? If so it's just bonus hp from gear. You can also go up another skill level and get another hp upgrade after that. The last thing I can think of is your aura barrier or iron skin skills might not be maxed.

blastking1
02-27-2012, 08:01 PM
yes i do have viyality mastery at it's hightest level available to me

Davynelord
02-28-2012, 06:18 AM
It's probably the armor they are wearing....at level 71 my blader has 1412 HP with ST +3 helm, +5 suit, +5 boots, +3 gloves....but I can technically wear +15 ST (not likely to get any at that grade) but a good +9 suit is reasonable for me to get if I wanted...that would give me 158 HP per piece. I could wear OSm gear as well but my stats would only let me wear +2 suit at most and that's only 128 HP per piece for that.

Secondly, if it's armor of will suit and boots 2slot, you can get an extra 200 HP as well...

Then you have to consider what board they have (some boards give good HP)....

lastly, they could possibly have WI or WA HP buffs too (did you check if they had them?)...or maybe they have buff pots that give HP boost...

Overall, if it's just a select few bladers with more HP, don't sweat it....it's probably an alt of a higher level player who can afford to outfit their blader with low level high grade gear, maybe even extended gear....ST armors are fairly cheap to extend for an alt of a high level player...and say you had an extended suit of will 2slot....well your talking a massive HP boost from that.

Next time, see if you can look at their gear...that will easily tell you why they have so much more HP than you.

OH and FYI, the higher you upgrade your armor, the higher the HP bonus it gives....for example..

+0 to +3 = +5 extra HP per level
+4 to +6 = +10 extra HP per level
+7 to +9 = +15 extra HP per level
+10 to +11 = +20 extra HP per level
+12 to +15 = +25 extra HP per level

The bonus is accumalative as well...so for ST armor a +4 would give you the total extra bonus you got from +0 to +3 (which would be total of 15 HP) and then the extra +10 for getting the armor to +4....so you'd get a total of +25 extra HP on top of the starting bonus of 68 for ST armor...

Just something to think about when plusing your gears...

If you want to take a closer look at the stats...You can check out http://www.cabalwiki.com/wiki/Shadowtitanium_Martialset

blastking1
02-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Thanks a ton i was just warried there was something gliched, the wiki really helped