PDA

View Full Version : Weapon of Choice

Fonacier
03-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Is it better to have phery with rate extended.. 8rate/24 or to have topas +10 5rate/20dmg.. i wanted to have lots of cd and rate.. but phery is going to affect my base m.attck my other orb is 40dmg.. i need rate on my weapon.. idk which one to pick.. And also is it better to have more amps than more cd for wizard? give me opinions thanks..

Spamzor
03-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Go with the topaz and yes its better to have ur Suit, gloves and boots with full amp and possibly Hp in slots and helm and a 8rate 20 dmg or 36% dmg helm OR if ur rich a 7/40 helm Phery is too detrimental to a wizards magic attack where your crits will be good but the low base will also affect the crits.

Fonacier
03-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Ok ill go with higher base then..

ankoun2232
03-05-2012, 08:17 AM
in this case i belive the base will do you better. usually i would say phery if it were plus 12 but im going to assume its not

i use 2 plus 12 7/34 phery orbs and they do fine for the moment

they arent god mode but they get the job done especially in pve. i can say they do not perform as good in war because of peoples defense but for everything else its good

i still get 200+ score in wars. sure not a godly score but good enough. i can easily get 30 points within 5 min of waring given the right circumstances

aiwin09
03-30-2012, 04:33 PM
in this case i belive the base will do you better. usually i would say phery if it were plus 12 but im going to assume its not

i use 2 plus 12 7/34 phery orbs and they do fine for the moment

they arent god mode but they get the job done especially in pve. i can say they do not perform as good in war because of peoples defense but for everything else its good

i still get 200+ score in wars. sure not a godly score but good enough. i can easily get 30 points within 5 min of waring given the right circumstances

mr.. im a cabal player from philippines, what is the best way to earn high scores in war??? is it better to go for pk?? ^_^

ankoun2232
04-04-2012, 08:41 AM
mr.. im a cabal player from philippines, what is the best way to earn high scores in war??? is it better to go for pk?? ^_^

im from the pilippines? wtf? lmaooo that is but the best fail troll ive heard of yet.

Best way to earn high scores in war is to play your class as it should be played. For wi... DONT BE A HERO ..U R NOT A TANK EVEN IF YOU HAVE BRINGER. stand back and let your cannons speak lol

as for weapons as I said pherys are okish ....they arent great but in good hands its possible to do fine with them.

as for pk well again pherys are ok ish against most players but of course pherys are just starter weapons