PDA

View Full Version : Weapon help

Drago1252
03-05-2012, 11:52 AM
I'm a 160 FS and am currently using a Forcy Blade+8 7%amp and a SIGxtal+9 20%dmg. I'm looking to get better weapons but I'm just not sure what to get, should I get a 20 dmg blade or a 20 dmg forcy xtal or a 7amp forcy xtal, I keep getting so many different answers from people, I've decided to take it to the forums, I appreciate any help.

KonaKona
03-05-2012, 04:02 PM
I think a minimum stat for your level is 50% amp and 150% cd. Forcy amp is not that great unless its +11 or balanced out by another wep or accesory that has high base attack. I think for overall good performance, one forcy amp wep and one forcy 20cd wep is a good balance. Some try two 20cd forcy weps but if your amp goes below 50%, your non-crits are gona be powder puff hits. Some do two amp weps, which is good for bm2.

unboundflame
04-06-2012, 09:22 AM
lolz. sorry but you said if amp goes below 50% its what(powder puff hits) well your weapons are good but not ideal. and as for what to be looking for is 40% weapons like mine are. i know to have a good base you have to have high plus, but not on fs your xtal dont have to be super good cuz the diffrence between topaz and forcy isnt that much on attk( magic attk is a big diff) but blade stats are alot diff. topaz at +15 is 180 and forcy at +15 is 230 almost. but im using 2 40% topaz and red osm weapons and my base is at 1014 and my CD is over 220% and i still have 48% amp(no rune or leth or guild title). so dont listen to someone that doesnt make any sence, cuz foorcy amp weapons on fs(pointless unless maxed out) and just about any good mid grade xtal will do as long as you are geting the stats you want out of it, but a good blade is a must.

modem
04-06-2012, 01:36 PM
forci xtal and blade 20 cd + 9 ~ 15

CapnCommando
04-06-2012, 04:20 PM
lolz. sorry but you said if amp goes below 50% its what(powder puff hits) well your weapons are good but not ideal. and as for what to be looking for is 40% weapons like mine are. i know to have a good base you have to have high plus, but not on fs your xtal dont have to be super good cuz the diffrence between topaz and forcy isnt that much on attk( magic attk is a big diff) but blade stats are alot diff. topaz at +15 is 180 and forcy at +15 is 230 almost. but im using 2 40% topaz and red osm weapons and my base is at 1014 and my CD is over 220% and i still have 48% amp(no rune or leth or guild title). so dont listen to someone that doesnt make any sence, cuz foorcy amp weapons on fs(pointless unless maxed out) and just about any good mid grade xtal will do as long as you are geting the stats you want out of it, but a good blade is a must.

Yea because lets be honest, everyone can afford +15 topaz/redo extended weps right? derp

unboundflame
04-06-2012, 07:47 PM
i know my gear is on the high side but that is why i said to have a goo base you have to have high plus weapons. and forcy xtal isnt a must. the attk on xtals for fs isnt that larg, unlike blades, that is why i said your xtal should be good yes but only as long as it gives the stats you want. but a good blade is a must as in 1 of the following, forcy blade 20% or sig pc craft (i know its hard but its only 6 attk higher than red osm) red osm pc craft or( craft 7amp 2 slot) but if you have sig or red osm it has to be a high plus. but i know we all cant aford the good weapons but that is what you shoot for as an fs, as i think this thread was made for advice not (derp) but im just saying what to shoot for when looking for a new weapon or saving up for one. so nwxt time you make a derp comment check what im taliking about. im just giving advice same as anyone else.