PDA

View Full Version : Warriors and DEX

Markist
03-05-2012, 03:57 PM
I have a lvl 93 Warrior, and I maxed out my current skills but realized they get much slower, which has made it very difficult to even use them with combo skill cause the cool down time is so slow...

Would adding to my DEX help with that at all, or with anything at all for that matter?

vrachnos
03-06-2012, 02:58 PM
I have a lvl 93 Warrior, and I maxed out my current skills but realized they get much slower, which has made it very difficult to even use them with combo skill cause the cool down time is so slow...

Would adding to my DEX help with that at all, or with anything at all for that matter?

Dex and Str give the same defense, str gives more attack, and dex gives more attack rate. You dont need attack rate because you should always be comboing. So str is better than dex.

As for your skills, I'm assuming when you say "maxed" you mean level 20. All of your skills shouldnt be level 20. Here's a skill setup guide, complete with combos for different situations>>> http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?17009-Brief-WA-setup-guide
Stat points dont affect the Cooldown on skills. the level of the skills are what affects that. And cast time on skills cannot be changed at all. Hope this helped

CapnCommando
03-06-2012, 11:24 PM
I think a common mistake for new players to immediately try to keep to themselves about issues like this. The best thing to do when you're not sure about something is join a guild, because now you will have to spend a bunch of alz to fix your skills. Which I'm sure you're probably low on. For skills getting slower it's probably because you're using them in succession and calculating dps(obviously because you're new). You should know there are combos you use to fix this problem, only class that can successfully use their longest cast time skills is fs, wa not so much. Try throwing in some lower cast time skills to give yourself a higher damage per second average.

In closing, Join a helpful guild with some experienced players, make yourself a creative combo and dex doesn't change your skills cast or cooldown it only helps your defense and attack rate(which you don't need since when you combo you never miss).

graodon
03-07-2012, 08:34 PM
i think i made tht mistake with terra break and spiral doom b4 fixing it.....

ROFLwiz
03-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Terra break is the best skill in the game... zzz noobs these days