PDA

View Full Version : Making My Blader Even Stronger

Macboy313
03-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Aight wats up guys. I'm just here for any suggestions to make my Bl even stronger than he is now.
All of the items i have you will see are on my sig are 1. What i have Now or 2. What need for my BL. I currently have everything exept for the 7% stit amp gloves and i just need to slot one of my forcy kats with cd and upgrade both of my kats(Currently they are both +3). For 118 and still lvl 90 rnk(Havnt done 110 rnk up yet becus im lazy lol) my Bl is exeedingly strong. I can pvp my friend's 150 wiz(he has all amp gear and extended aqua with cd) and when we pvp by the time he kills me i can get him down to around 200-500 hp and when i pvp more heavy classes i can get them to about 1/2-1/4 of their hp(If I crit. i have 50%cr and only get like 1-2 crits in a pvp...3 if im lucky and thats on small skills -_-). Now if anyone can give me more suggestion to make my Bl even stronger than he is now I would be very happy to know. I have not got my merg ring or anyother dungeon quest rings yet but I am currenty using 3 cr rings and 1 cd ring. Thanks for any suggestion.

chainlock
03-09-2012, 01:42 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?29275-need-advice-with-my-items

Aero
03-09-2012, 05:06 PM
def, cd, amp too low.

as for gears
s.tit wont save you go for osm or myst +9 up.
helm either go with 40cd stit or 20/8 osm or 24/7 stit or better.
go for x2 forcy 20cd.. or 20forcy and 20/5 or 8 red osm
get merg, kred, bof3slot

thats for a decent gear. if your a billionaire then im sure you know what to buy.