PDA

View Full Version : Wi Bm3

agentcool
03-12-2012, 06:00 AM
cuz Wi is pve type :S
no survive skill , lowest hp def
only thing was bm2 ( was cool bm actually )
bm3 in my openion destroyed wizards
no more mass leach hp
bm2 > bm3 except in 4 sec synrgy effect
lowest dmg bm3 check cabalc
so yea wi gone down
think just gonna reroll to fs with new bm3 ^^

Cathy
03-12-2012, 06:09 AM
no more mass leach hp
so yea wi gone down

1. cabalc.com/en/ is not accurate

2. its bm3 calc only calculates damage per hit, not dps

3. wiz bm3 is better than bl and wa bm3

SemiAutoMatic
03-12-2012, 06:57 AM
Man, I look at it like this.
You have more choice on what you want to do.....
Just if you don't like bm3 use bm2 its not like they took it away from wiz.
I also think bm3 is more usefull aganst high defense/hp/regen Bosses and stuff like that.

agentcool
03-12-2012, 07:23 AM
bl got aoe finally i guess
wa bm3>bm2 that pluma vid prove it
where is that dps in wi's

Muramasa
03-12-2012, 07:42 AM
depends on ur gear and HP steal PER HIT, i have no issues kiilling penna to quad...sadly pluma is a diff story...

either way u can still use ur bm2 when needed....but in war hands down our bm3 is da bomb! *dat aoe son*

Further more, you have an incomplete bm3 prolly. dont forget that the fatal skills all have down and bm3 stops "evolving" at lvl 190 soooo....

Nam Spirit
03-12-2012, 07:43 AM
Well there's a vid showing a WI soloing Manticore 2 SP bars but it's test server with uber items lol.

SemiAutoMatic
03-12-2012, 07:58 AM
Well there's a vid showing a WI soloing Manticore 2 SP bars but it's test server with uber items lol.
No, not really.

agentcool
03-12-2012, 02:51 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhh
i miss 1500 attack rate
too much miss with my phrey :mad:
i know complaining much wont do a thing
but i expected more cuz wi only have a bm

Kuja
03-14-2012, 10:12 PM
i guess if u wiz bm2 is better than bm3 but as long as u can tank wut ur fighting bm3 > bm2 in dps easily

Seller123
03-14-2012, 10:22 PM
If you have decent gear on your wizy bm3 rocks, the dps and stuff you do on high hp bosses and everything is cool I know form experience since i have bm3 on my wizy i like it/love it so am not going to complain about it but is good. In war it dominates against huge mobs lol plus am a lvl 145 wizy that kill proc lvl 160+ and get 40+ kills in war so bm3 is epic in my opinion lol.

LaRazz
03-14-2012, 10:55 PM
Bm3 is only as good as its user for any class simple as that.....

Just like you put in the time to make an effective Bm2 line up, the same work needs to be put into Bm3... Again, bm3 is only as good as its user, it has the potential of being really good. There are some down falls to it such as the vamp on smaller mobs and what not.

At first I did not like Bm3, but as I play around with it more I am finding it more enjoyable

Syth
03-14-2012, 11:48 PM
no more mass leach hp
so yea wi gone down

you either duno anything about wiz or ur wiz fails big time.
btw:wiz is as deadly as any class when it comes to pvp/pk/war if u know how to play.

ankoun2232
03-15-2012, 07:42 AM
bm3 is only as good as its user for any class simple as that.....

Just like you put in the time to make an effective bm2 line up, the same work needs to be put into bm3... Again, bm3 is only as good as its user, it has the potential of being really good. There are some down falls to it such as the vamp on smaller mobs and what not.

At first i did not like bm3, but as i play around with it more i am finding it more enjoyable

x100000

Muramasa
03-15-2012, 08:34 AM
if u think it s PLEASE reroll and take some of the fail wi out there with you. as razz said just like u put in time for ur bm2 line up bm3 needs time. further more the reason u THINK its destroyed is cuz ur to much of a tard to work things through. its harder to master then our bm2, true but all the more so rewarding. im assuming u think its terri-bad cuz u cant vamp, k well check this out.

skills a/b do NOT give knock back or down, so its impossible to break the mobs attack chain. At first it was difficult for me to stand there and tank quad in my bm3 but after i got the stage 2 skill i noticed its easier. The reason is that fatal skills 1, 2, 3 all have knock back/down at 90% which affectively breaks the mobs attlk chain ( test it on quad or a boss u can tank).

TL;DR version: Learn2playUrclass KTHNX

Teppi
03-16-2012, 09:50 AM
cuz Wi is pve type :S -> Not really.
no survive skill -> Wrong. We have many skills that come with stun effect. Just you dont know how to use 'em
only thing was bm2 ( was cool bm actually ) -> Wrong (In war wizzie w/ bm1+aura+leg+pot are beast and now with bm3 ppl may die but don't know why????)
bm3 in my openion destroyed wizards -> Wrong. BM3 rocks instead
no more mass leach hp -> Not really. With crowded mobs, Bm3 still can mass leach hp. Try CA6 and ya will see BM3 helps wiz to survive
bm2 > bm3 except in 4 sec synrgy effect -> Wrong If you say dps of bm3 less than bm2 then why bm3 helps wiz to finish dung much faster than bm2. what your point?
so yea wi gone down -> no way
think just gonna reroll to fs with new bm3 ^^-> yea. u should cuz u dont know anything about wiz ^^!

The only matter to me that is bm3 easy to get spike att. Its probly my def rate's too low. But obviously i'm using bm3 more often now

agentcool
03-16-2012, 10:08 PM
i didn't mention that iam a nub :p
iam not talking about war in general
i see now bm3 better than bm2 ( now i can 2man aos2 )
still i think some classes over powered and keep getting buffed
i play 4 fun just want my class improve more :D
and who thinks synrgy effect should had cr and maxrate too ?

Cathy
03-16-2012, 10:41 PM
Bm3 is only as good as its user for any class simple as that.....

Just like you put in the time to make an effective Bm2 line up, the same work needs to be put into Bm3... Again, bm3 is only as good as its user, it has the potential of being really good. There are some down falls to it such as the vamp on smaller mobs and what not.

At first I did not like Bm3, but as I play around with it more I am finding it more enjoyable

This. I think it's quite fun playing around with the synergies and different combos; after doing a few bosses and dungeons, I came up with a ton of different combo set ups for different situations, it sure as hell takes a bit more thinking than auto attack with bm2 :)

SemiAutoMatic
03-17-2012, 06:05 AM
This. I think it's quite fun playing around with the synergies and different combos; after doing a few bosses and dungeons, I came up with a ton of different combo set ups for different situations, it sure as hell takes a bit more thinking than auto attack with bm2 :)
Yes!