PDA

View Full Version : A good weapon for a blader

hamdy67
03-14-2012, 09:40 AM
Hey guys i just wanted to ask what is the best weapon for bladers is it katanas or blades because i will buy all new gears so plz someone tell me what is the best and i dont want anyone to tell me they both are good fast answers plz and my lvl is 73 blader venus server i am from egypt anyone want to be friend to me just tell me.

alhifnawy3
03-14-2012, 09:50 AM
ana f venus brdo esmy KingofShielders add me lma tft7

Macboy313
03-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Doesnt matter if you use Katanas or Blades...They bassically give you almost the same dmg and stuff. Katanas are a little more cheaper than blades though.

hamdy67
03-15-2012, 01:14 AM
Doesnt matter if you use Katanas or Blades...They bassically give you almost the same dmg and stuff. Katanas are a little more cheaper than blades though.

i just want to know what is better in killing boss in dungeons and in nation war i think as you said it doesnt matter but plz i want to find an answer

-Itachi Uchiha-
03-15-2012, 02:12 AM
i just want to know what is better in killing boss in dungeons and in nation war i think as you said it doesnt matter but plz i want to find an answer

There is no answer, it's only a matter of preference. If you care soooooooooo much about the 2 extra attack blades give, then go blades. But like the other dude said, doesn't matter which one you use.

Hash
03-15-2012, 02:46 AM
Hey guys i just wanted to ask what is the best weapon for bladers is it katanas or blades because i will buy all new gears so plz someone tell me what is the best and i dont want anyone to tell me they both are good fast answers plz and my lvl is 73 blader venus server i am from egypt anyone want to be friend to me just tell me.

level up more, then worry about weapons. you probably don't need to really worry about gear until 130+, unless you're farming the lower tier wars.

hamdy67
03-17-2012, 02:22 AM
level up more, then worry about weapons. you probably don't need to really worry about gear until 130+, unless you're farming the lower tier wars. the problem that i must change my gear now because my gear now isnt good

alhifnawy3
03-17-2012, 03:37 AM
ok 1-U use combo while attacking mobs then go for blades
2-U just hit buttons without combo then go for katanas

Although this doesn't matter that much but that's the best answer u can get (i think)

cadacus_ater
03-17-2012, 12:08 PM
Here is my advice...

Blades are better than katanas for pure damage by a very small percentage, which can vary depending on your sword amp and crit damage.
However, katanas are generally much cheaper than blades. Depending on the grade, comparable katanas can be less than half the cost of a comparable blade.

When you start getting into expensive gear, this is especially important to consider. As far as the damage-to-cost ratio goes, katanas are generally better by a large margin. But if you have absolutely nothing else to buy (as in you already have bof+7, eof+8, 40 cdi or 7/40 helm, 7 amp SIG martial or better, and other end-game gear), then splurge on high grade blades.

Roxlyn
03-17-2012, 01:32 PM
you HAVE to get gear that is based off the blader type you want to be...cd/amp/def ect that is if your not rich like some of us (FORCY AMP FTW) at lower levels decide hey i want my blader to be _______ and shoot for it... always have a goal and never buy anything your not sure about without asking someone first.

Hash
03-17-2012, 04:49 PM
the problem that i must change my gear now because my gear now isnt good

you don't need epic gear at level 73 to level up and do quests ..

hamdy67
03-20-2012, 10:40 AM
Thanks guys for help but i just bought the new gears i bought all osmium of adept and skilled to lvl my sword EXP and boots of luck cuz i didnt find better but i still didnt buy the weapons cuz my attributes is still low so i am going to be A.Master first but i will take the advice and use blades.If there any good bladers just try and add me my name in the game is reconsos.

Hash
04-08-2012, 10:26 PM
Thanks guys for help but i just bought the new gears i bought all osmium of adept and skilled to lvl my sword EXP and boots of luck cuz i didnt find better but i still didnt buy the weapons cuz my attributes is still low so i am going to be A.Master first but i will take the advice and use blades.If there any good bladers just try and add me my name in the game is reconsos.

There's something called training dummies. Novice - Trans is so easy if you just set your character on them while you're sleeping. You don't really need adept gear anymore. The only gear you should get (in terms of suit boots and gloves) is amp. I personally never go for less than 7 amp items. Just save up and get those, even shadow titanium will do for pve if you have a decent strategy.

Jay Kue
04-09-2012, 06:03 AM
i dont want to make a new thread so i'll post my Q's here cause it kinda the same question...should i go for both kat and bld...do str and dex give the same abilities...