PDA

View Full Version : FS after update?

alhifnawy3
03-16-2012, 01:15 PM
Don't know who got his bm3(fs of course),but are they good now,i mean be4 update they were sht but after update don't know what changed for them.

My point is are they important now for tanking or still crap?Will u take a fs with u in a dungeon or u will say 'nah FSs has a shty atk?

Edit:What is the New Category – “Core Superior” that was added after the maintainance?

providen1990
03-18-2012, 04:03 AM
FS is one of the most beneficial class after update. Good in war, good in dungeon. Their dps improves a lot with bm3 and yes fs is a strong member for dungeon now.

itrollhard
03-18-2012, 04:07 AM
Don't know who got his bm3(fs of course),but are they good now,i mean be4 update they were sht but after update don't know what changed for them.

My point is are they important now for tanking or still crap?Will u take a fs with u in a dungeon or u will say 'nah FSs has a shty atk?

Edit:What is the New Category – “Core Superior” that was added after the maintainance?
They were the worst pve class but the best pvp class so why make them important to both its just stupid

Natsumeshin
03-18-2012, 06:12 AM
Well I just got my bm3 and I'd say fs bm3 is probably 1 of the bests.

First the dps is way better cause I see myself critting 7k-10k per hit.

Also they get one of the best synergies. If you look at all the synergies each one has good and bad effects but for us we get 1 synergy with all good effects. So finally fs get a good bm where they can hit hard while still keeping their def. (other 2 synergies do take away though)

alhifnawy3
03-18-2012, 06:13 AM
They were the worst pve class but the best pvp class so why make them important to both its just stupid

they r not the best pvp class cause if they don't crit they cause a pusy attack and y don't they make it good in pve cause pve is more important than pvp

Davynelord
03-18-2012, 02:19 PM
The only reason FS used to be considered bad for dungeons and teams is because they don't have any offensive party buffs or any kind of buff/debuff that will help the other 5 classes do MORE DAMAGE. IF you don't have anything to make others more powerful then they consider you useless...it's a shame most players are ignorant and think that way in ALL online games.

Macboy313
03-18-2012, 02:47 PM
The only reason FS used to be considered bad for dungeons and teams is because they don't have any offensive party buffs or any kind of buff/debuff that will help the other 5 classes do MORE DAMAGE. IF you don't have anything to make others more powerful then they consider you useless...it's a shame most players are ignorant and think that way in ALL online games.

Agreed. When i played my FS it would be parties asking me to go to dungys with them and would have like 1 or 2 other fs in the pt just for SS so fs isn't useless in dungys. They may not be the best supporters in the atk area but they are when it comes to defence.

CapnCommando
03-19-2012, 01:35 AM
they r not the best pvp class cause if they don't crit they cause a pusy attack and y don't they make it good in pve cause pve is more important than pvp

You must have 1 crap fs if you think they're bad in pvp. Fs have aod, SS provocation so they are perfect tanks, coupled with a fa and you can damn near duo any dungeon with lower mid end gears. Fs do fine in pve, not the best, but they do fine stop QQing because your fs gets 2 shotted in port lux at 145.

Cathy
03-19-2012, 04:30 AM
You must have 1 crap fs if you think they're bad in pvp. Fs have aod, SS provocation so they are perfect tanks, coupled with a fa and you can damn near duo any dungeon with lower mid end gears. Fs do fine in pve, not the best, but they do fine stop QQing because your fs gets 2 shotted in port lux at 145.

In terms of bm2:

Uh, FS with provocation still usually can't steal agro from a WA or WI with full short. Having high defense doesn't make you a tank. Having agro makes you the tank, whether you want it or not. And yeah, FS can do fine, even great in pve, but they're still the worst out of the 6 classes in equal gear.

Unless you have very low levels who can't survive, or you're in MO, SS isn't really useful.

By level 180, middle level dungeons like ic2/aos2/fi/ft2, FS only slows down a party compared to any of the other classes because of low dps.

Of course, the dps of FS has changed greatly with FS bm3, so now they can be more useful in dungeons in terms of dps.

But I'd still say SS is close to useless unless you're in MO. Whether it's easier or not for FS to steal agro now from other classes, I can't say for sure, but in full short I'd say FA probably steals agro the most, which means the concept of FS "tanking" is still the same as pre-update.

ErrorCode6
03-19-2012, 05:07 AM
FS dont have any aggro skill, provocation is su.ck, check out other game like AION and lineage that have a true tank class
SS is useless, fking high cooldown, only 4k HP lol, i would rather take ODD than have a FS in pt for MO

after update FS have a good bm3 that boost their dps in pve, but w8 FA have heal and OB and epic bm3, Wi have SP and bm3 debuff - 50% resist dmg, FB true debuff class, WA high dps and usefull panic and 110 atk, BL can do alot more dps than a FS and also have a good debuff.
SO unless your FS have decent gear, you will slow down your pt in endgame dungeon.

other dungeon like IC1, IC2, AOS ... lmao just solo it. Event a FS can solo with bm3.

alhifnawy3
03-19-2012, 09:29 AM
You must have 1 crap fs if you think they're bad in pvp. Fs have aod, SS provocation so they are perfect tanks, coupled with a fa and you can damn near duo any dungeon with lower mid end gears. Fs do fine in pve, not the best, but they do fine stop QQing because your fs gets 2 shotted in port lux at 145.not gonna say anything cause most of ur posts r trolls maybe all of them so get out of here

P.S. I didn't say they r bad in pvp i said if they didn't crit.....oh god get some glasses

Davynelord
03-20-2012, 08:42 AM
part of the reason provocation is kinda bad is because the single version and the AOE version don't stack....one version has a incredible long cool down but only last for about 6 seconds...that's not enough time to do anything.

If FS is to be the true tank it's supposed to be and become the aggro puller from ALL other classes, provocation needs, first of all a range boost (Aoe of limit 4) but more importantly increase it's pulling power.... I wouldn't be a bad idea to lower the cool down on FOP too.

Overall, they seem kind of weak...whenever I use them I can steal aggro from any class as long as it's early in the fight and I hit the mob with a couple of SS and SG's....after about 40 seconds though, aggro is gone and is hard to get it back. So yeah it works but for tanking bosses, it does nothing.

But yeah if they buffed it up some it would be good...it's not like it will break game balance if FS provocation skills were boosted...your not improving damage or anything but if FS could hold aggro longer it sure would help WI, FA and any other weak defense class or badly geared players (not everyone can afford to have top notch gear...there are casual players too you know).

one more thing, provocation is pretty good for pulling guardians together in war, is the quickest way that i've seen to pull the guardians together to kill two at once...unless some idiot starts attacking one of the guards that is...

unboundflame
03-25-2012, 08:12 PM
well anyone QQing about fs being slower or weaker in terms of dps just needs to stop cuz befor update i could steal almost anyones agro in any dungeon, cept the short time that a WI has bm2+arua+amp buff. so fs is a good alround class if you have the gear. and why do people always say fs s if you dont crit?.... umm last i checked every class s if you dont crit(unless you have uber dmg) and i have never slowed down a party in any dungeon (even when i had normal gears) but after the update fs with bm3 (if with the right gears can get much higher than 10k crits) fs is much stronger in dungeons and a lot more usefull (even with normal gears)

CapnCommando
03-25-2012, 11:40 PM
not gonna say anything cause most of ur posts r trolls maybe all of them so get out of here

P.S. I didn't say they r bad in pvp i said if they didn't crit.....oh god get some glasses

Im not trolling, I don't know were the hell you learned fs where bad in pvp, but like I said your fs must be absolute crap if you think that. I know fs that with non crits can take down plenty of people. Just because you're running around with 650 attack at lvl 140 doesn't mean everyone else is. Any fs can average out their attack to make their non crits hit plenty hard as well.