PDA

View Full Version : Best Synergy for bm3 on Blader !

iFALCON
03-22-2012, 08:08 AM
The question is :

What is the best senergy combination for bm3 on blader?

I checked Dmg calculator and i found that if u use 2x 1st senergy and 1x 3rd senergy ur dmg will be higher.

can someone check and coment this plz?

Have Fun

iFALCON
(soz about my english :x)

Z1ppY
03-27-2012, 10:49 AM
Seems Cabal NA dont like Bladers so no bladers for NA :)...Falcon as I saw on KR videos they are using BAAB+AABA(20cd/4amp+30cd)+Fatal and seems to be the best one in DPS

chainlock
03-27-2012, 10:57 AM
Baab+aaba+aaba is the strongest for 3 stacks. If you want to do only 2 then baab+aaba is the strongest.

silver
03-27-2012, 11:29 AM
any BL know if the +500 add dmg worth doing?

Z1ppY
03-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Any new videos from u guys with BM3? Seems EU have to wait more and more for it ;)...and silver idk what to say in my opinion the 500 add dmg worth nothing like useless sinergy there :(

ky0
03-27-2012, 01:06 PM
abaa (500 add dmg) and baab (4% amp and 20% dmg) is better for solo from my experience

chainlock
03-27-2012, 03:22 PM
abaa (500 add dmg) and baab (4% amp and 20% dmg) is better for solo from my experience

It's gear and defense dependant, like for me aaba, aaba, baab does the most on monsters with rotas defense or less. On monsters with quadras defense or higher aaba, abaa, baab does the most.

ky0
03-27-2012, 07:26 PM
It's gear and defense dependant, like for me aaba, aaba, baab does the most on monsters with rotas defense or less. On monsters with quadras defense or higher aaba, abaa, baab does the most.

oops should have explained myself better.

ABAA and BAAB is lot more consistent in overall dmg while,
AABA and BAAB is heavily dependent on crits.

In terms of solo by using the 2nd combination I either kill bosses extremely fast or barely kill boss as bm runs out while the 1st combination is pretty much consistent all the time. I would not suggest using AABA and BAAB with anything less than 50% rate at min.

iFALCON
03-28-2012, 01:52 AM
oops should have explained myself better.

ABAA and BAAB is lot more consistent in overall dmg while,
AABA and BAAB is heavily dependent on crits.

In terms of solo by using the 2nd combination I either kill bosses extremely fast or barely kill boss as bm runs out while the 1st combination is pretty much consistent all the time. I would not suggest using AABA and BAAB with anything less than 50% rate at min.

hmm, I think the sernergys depend also on ur Amp/ dmg value. If u have more dmg , so its better so use some senergys. If u have more amp, so its better to use other senergys.

that's true?

ky0
03-28-2012, 06:38 AM
hmm, I think the sernergys depend also on ur Amp/ dmg value. If u have more dmg , so its better so use some senergys. If u have more amp, so its better to use other senergys.

that's true?

Synergy is dependent on crit dmg/rate because A B skill each have 70% amp normal. Having more or less amp doesn't seem to affect dmg very much unless its like 25% amp or higher.

Z1ppY
03-30-2012, 11:01 AM
Yo bladers from NA can u post some new videos with bm3 :-?? So much time from BM3 release worldwide and not so many new videos with bladers :-s ... seems people dont like bladers :P

chainlock
03-30-2012, 05:56 PM
I'll put up some quadra videos tomorrow, before 15/24 helm I was almost 1 bar. Now with 15/24 helm I can 1 bar.

Z1ppY
03-31-2012, 12:35 AM
I'll put up some quadra videos tomorrow, before 15/24 helm I was almost 1 bar. Now with 15/24 helm I can 1 bar.
Oho u made my day \:d/...so u've made 24/15 helm :D I have that one 2 ;) I'm feeling good atm :P ... looking forward to see it ;)

chainlock
03-31-2012, 11:24 AM
Almost 1 bar, a few different tries. 1046 atk, 47 rate, 153 cd, 56 amp the first try. 1041 atk, 47 rate, 137 cd, 64 amp the 2nd try. Don't remember What I used the other 2, you could figure it out if you pause at my inventory. 64 amp is without prideus on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_yIgUxwSTY&feature=channel

1 bar. 1046 atk, 53 rate, 153 cd 56 amp.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDFMnlwJu2g&list=UU16d0td-oyuCvLkXSeP0rJA&index=2&feature=plcp

Z1ppY
03-31-2012, 11:05 PM
What did u changed because as I know u had 125 CD not 153/137 :-?

chainlock
03-31-2012, 11:14 PM
What did u changed because as I know u had 125 CD not 153/137 :-?

Tyrant ring, killian ring, 15/24 helm, 16% cd prideus bracelet, runes.

Z1ppY
03-31-2012, 11:39 PM
So do you think 16CD prideus beats BoF+7 ? Because I bought 2 of them recently :-s (and myeah no cd,amp,atack rune for me btw and I have: Atack 1107 , Crit Rate 53/55,Crit Dmg 127,Amp. 59 now) .. LOL in a short time u got leth,killian and new helm ?:| from CR+1 to leth, merga to killian and 20/8 to 24/15 o_O thats smth + new bracelet ....random helm or bought it with transfer?

chainlock
04-01-2012, 12:07 AM
My bracelets were bof3 slotted and bof6, they do = damage in bm3. I'm really liking this prideus bracelet since on crits it does more and I crit more often than not, especially in party dungeons with fb/wa. Took me 302 ft2s total for my tyrant ring, 10 dropped in that time, and 112 eod2s for killian. The helm I traded 80m worth of uch for cuz the rate was 2nd slot and I just took a chance on filling the 3rd.

Z1ppY
04-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Oh I see...btw so damn cheap helm O_O .... gz for all and for good quality videos ;) Maybe u will post in future some dungs ;)...cuz I see EU will not this update so soon ...

chainlock
04-01-2012, 10:17 PM
I just got my 3rd fatal, they really don't seem to help that much in pve vs single targets. We have that orange text that makes a/b do more than fatal 1 or 2. The only real reason to use fatals so far is that they can't miss, they have knockdown, and to buff your a/b damage. Vs multiple targets it's best to use a lot of fatals, everytime they are up.

Z1ppY
04-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Thats true @chainlock as I saw on many blader videos on the web even they have all synergies they still use 1st fatal max 2nd the 3rd one rarely and idk as an example WI class use more often fatals but they have a huge increase difference than A,B and each fatal... the 3rd one dealing alot of damage than A,B but on bladers isnt dealing alot more damage + casting time is higher thats why I think we use A,B more often and fatals rarely maybe only to increase dmg on A,B and use alot more A,B and maybe the cause is the orange text as I know until now only blader and force archer have that :-? ... curious if other classes have it 2 maybe u can ask ppl on NA i'm curious about orange text which class have it and which one doesnt :)

chainlock
04-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Only fa/bl have the orange text damage boost. I've been using all 3 fatals anyway, but a/b skills do inbetween the damage of fatal 1 and 2.

I get 79 attacks off if I build up all 3 synergies and then do all 3 fatals. If I just do fatal 1 every time it's up I only get 71 attacks off, might have been 76 attacks, but I'm pretty sure it was 71, haha.

Cathy
04-02-2012, 06:15 PM
Only fa/bl have the orange text damage boost. I've been using all 3 fatals anyway, but a/b skills do inbetween the damage of fatal 1 and 2.

I get 79 attacks off if I build up all 3 synergies and then do all 3 fatals. If I just do fatal 1 every time it's up I only get 71 attacks off, might have been 76 attacks, but I'm pretty sure it was 71, haha.

you can't compare the dps of using all 3 fatals as opposed to the dps of using only 1 fatal, if you're not going to build up synergies the same way...

chainlock
04-02-2012, 08:14 PM
you can't compare the dps of using all 3 fatals as opposed to the dps of using only 1 fatal, if you're not going to build up synergies the same way...

Rotated between them 1 at a time, but I wasn't comparing dps for that either. Just seeing how many attacks I get off.

chainlock
04-02-2012, 09:11 PM
77 attacks off doing a synergy after every 8 a/b skills. This could possibly be the highest potential damage as every attack has a buff doing it this way other than the starting 4-8. Doing it 3 stacks before using the synergy they wear off during the last 4 a/b skills once you have all 3 fatals instead of on the last 2. Going to be hard to test unless I can crit the exact same amount of times on something doing it each way.

Cathy
04-03-2012, 01:21 AM
77 attacks off doing a synergy after every 8 a/b skills. This could possibly be the highest potential damage as every attack has a buff doing it this way other than the starting 4-8. Doing it 3 stacks before using the synergy they wear off during the last 4 a/b skills once you have all 3 fatals instead of on the last 2. Going to be hard to test unless I can crit the exact same amount of times on something doing it each way.

Here's the solution. Don't use fatal 2 and 3. They're war-only.

chainlock
04-03-2012, 04:39 AM
Here's the solution. Don't use fatal 2 and 3. They're war-only.

Doesn't sound good to not use them. Using only fatal 1 after tripe stacking I get off 82/83 attacks, while that is 5-6 more than using all 3 fatals a/b are less damage than fatal 2-3 and theres the chance to miss a lot more since only every 13th attack is a fatal instead of every 9/10/11th on double stacking or 13/14/15th on triple stacking.

Using fatal 1 is only 6 fatals in 90 seconds which means 78 of those attacks can miss. Using all 3 you get 24 attacks that can't miss, and only 1 of them being slighty less damage than a/b on a single target.

Cathy
04-03-2012, 05:00 AM
Doesn't sound good to not use them. Using only fatal 1 after tripe stacking I get off 82/83 attacks, while that is 5-6 more than using all 3 fatals a/b are less damage than fatal 2-3 and theres the chance to miss a lot more since only every 13th attack is a fatal instead of every 9/10/11th on double stacking or 13/14/15th on triple stacking.

Using fatal 1 is only 6 fatals in 90 seconds which means 78 of those attacks can miss. Using all 3 you get 24 attacks that can't miss, and only 1 of them being slighty less damage than a/b on a single target.

By using only 1 fatal, you do get more attacks off like you said.

You also get your synergy effects on all your subsequent 12 hits, while using 3 fatals doesn't allow the 12th hit to get the synergy effects.

And A/B do greater damage than both fatal 1 and 2. And that is damage per hit, not dps. only fatal 3 hits higher (very slightly), but not enough to make up for the .2 seconds, so A/B are greater DPS than every fatal.

And using all 3 fatals gives you 18 attacks that won't miss, not 24. So the difference is 12 extra guaranteed hits, but if you have 65+ rate (which isn't difficult with stacked rate synergies) you will noncrit only 4-5 (the damage on a single noncrit isn't noticable compared to not getting the synergy on your 12th hit...) And FA/BL have high enough attack rate to not miss those. FA/BL are the highest attack rate classes.

So by using 1 fatal, you get off more attacks AND put out more total damage.

ShadedTear
04-03-2012, 07:43 AM
Just gonna put it out there. BL's don't get rate increases in BM3. Just dmg and amp. So it is slightly different. Though I agree with everything else. :P

Z1ppY
04-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Idk why blader is the only class that all synergies dont help party(opponent debuff or smth) and yes blader have orange text A,B but as I see in videos even with orange skill we can compete with Force classes only after stacking 2/3 sinergy that means 10k dmg while a Force class can do 10k without stacking any sinergy but thats only my opinion at least at blader idk what is the meaning of orange text+idk why base add dmg on A,B are the lowest from all classes while BL & FA have the same amount of add dmg increase on each class rank from patch notes(but FA have higher base add dmg+higher amp) and at least at blader fatals should do more damage at least when I see how a WI can do 10k with synergy activated and on each fatal damage increase with 2k that means fatal1=12k,fatal2=14k,fatal3=16k o_O. Overall I like all BM3 and AOE for blader is super+no more stress with retarget but my opinion on damage it should be a little modified at least basic damage on A,B without synergy if not fatals :-? + even with that orange text on A,B other classes can compete with blader on dmg very easy so idk the meaning of it but developers knows better so be it ;) . Waiting this update on EU for so long time and no news at least we can know many things from u guys so thank u all ;). P.S: NA people dont like Blader I see at least not so many posting or videos on web so Modem ftw best blader hihi + can I know if those who played blader reroll on other chars ?

chainlock
04-03-2012, 11:18 AM
By using only 1 fatal, you do get more attacks off like you said.

You also get your synergy effects on all your subsequent 12 hits, while using 3 fatals doesn't allow the 12th hit to get the synergy effects.

And A/B do greater damage than both fatal 1 and 2. And that is damage per hit, not dps. only fatal 3 hits higher (very slightly), but not enough to make up for the .2 seconds, so A/B are greater DPS than every fatal.

And using all 3 fatals gives you 18 attacks that won't miss, not 24. So the difference is 12 extra guaranteed hits, but if you have 65+ rate (which isn't difficult with stacked rate synergies) you will noncrit only 4-5 (the damage on a single noncrit isn't noticable compared to not getting the synergy on your 12th hit...) And FA/BL have high enough attack rate to not miss those. FA/BL are the highest attack rate classes.

So by using 1 fatal, you get off more attacks AND put out more total damage.

I was comparing using fatal 1 after every 12 a/b skills and fatal 3 after every 8 a/b skills, that way synergies are always active when I said how many hits. I don't have any buffs to get my rate any higher than 54, and my gear doesn't allow for it right now either.

If you look at my quadra video my fatal 1 does 10143, a/b skills do 10673, and fatal 2 does 10894

@Z1ppy FA don't really have any helpful party buff/debuff either, but if every class stacks right in a dungeon bosses get -50% critical damage resist and - 43.5% defense before any of the normal debuffs are applied. It makes for a pretty huge damage increase. The reason, at least I think it's the reason, that blader have the lowest amp/atk on a/b skills is because our orange text makes up for it on single targets. As you can see even with them having only 70% amp and 707 add attack, they hit almost as hard as a skill with 100 amp and 871 att attack.

If you're going off my damage to compete, remember my weapons are only +8 lycanus and +9 red osm. I have a long ways to go on them.

Cathy
04-03-2012, 12:26 PM
I was comparing using fatal 1 after every 12 a/b skills and fatal 3 after every 8 a/b skills, that way synergies are always active when I said how many hits. I don't have any buffs to get my rate any higher than 54, and my gear doesn't allow for it right now either.

If you look at my quadra video my fatal 1 does 10143, a/b skills do 10673, and fatal 2 does 10894

@Z1ppy FA don't really have any helpful party buff/debuff either, but if every class stacks right in a dungeon bosses get -50% critical damage resist and - 43.5% defense before any of the normal debuffs are applied. It makes for a pretty huge damage increase. The reason, at least I think it's the reason, that blader have the lowest amp/atk on a/b skills is because our orange text makes up for it on single targets. As you can see even with them having only 70% amp and 707 add attack, they hit almost as hard as a skill with 100 amp and 871 att attack.

If you're going off my damage to compete, remember my weapons are only +8 lycanus and +9 red osm. I have a long ways to go on them.

If you're only going to double stack synergy with 3 fatals, and triple stack synergy with 1 fatal, then you might as well not even compare them since you're not using synergies in the same way.

And the damage on fatals isn't even close to good enough to compensate for that potential extra synergy (for an FA thats a potential 30 cd)

The fact that you're not triple stacking in the first place is making your dps drop by a lot.

chainlock
04-03-2012, 12:31 PM
If you're only going to double stack synergy with 3 fatals, and triple stack synergy with 1 fatal, then you might as well not even compare them since you're not using synergies in the same way.

And the damage on fatals isn't even close to good enough to compensate for that potential extra synergy (for an FA thats a potential 30 cd)

The fact that you're not triple stacking in the first place is making your dps drop by a lot.

I still have a lot of testing to see what I like the most. So far it doesn't seem to make much of a difference on how I do it.

Z1ppY
04-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Yes chainlock but at least FA have party buffs like Offensive Bless , Vital and most important Heal.....does blader 8CD will now beat Fury Shout, will be that -def better ? ...I dont think so and yes orange skill makes it stronger as u say but even so a WI without orange text can deal same damage or maybe better... I dont understand developers on those things they know better for sure and dont whine so much u have a very nice gear :-j....btw CD wepons like redosm,sigmetal 36CD will be higher in price ? ... overall as Cathy said FA will be the new BL and Force classes are only lucky because they have nice rate and I still like blader I'm not thinking on changing class maybe with Easter which I hope will not be a fail one and get some safeguard high thinking on making redosm 36 +15 to change my lycanus 10CD/7AMP and I will still keep my mith 20/3amp +11 hmm...even if FA have the best dps on solo ... in party u will still need to heal alot cuz of low vamp in bm3 + a blader in flee rate can tank so nice and dont loose time retreating :)....btw Modem i'm looking forward to see FT2/MO video from u because even KR ppl dont post from a blader view only FS,WI,FA I can see T_T .... I so want this update to come in EU pff....
P.S:Soloing stuff using combo BAAB+AABA+1st&2nd fatall and repeat again and again dont increase your dps and makes it better as I see all KR videos with BL use that?

silver
04-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Yes chainlock but at least FA have party buffs like Offensive Bless , Vital and most important Heal.....does blader 8CD will now beat Fury Shout, will be that -def better ? ...I dont think so and yes orange skill makes it stronger as u say but even so a WI without orange text can deal same damage or maybe better... I dont understand developers on those things they know better for sure and dont whine so much u have a very nice gear :-j....btw CD wepons like redosm,sigmetal 36CD will be higher in price ? ... overall as Cathy said FA will be the new BL and Force classes are only lucky because they have nice rate and I still like blader I'm not thinking on changing class maybe with Easter which I hope will not be a fail one and get some safeguard high thinking on making redosm 36 +15 to change my lycanus 10CD/7AMP and I will still keep my mith 20/3amp +11 hmm...even if FA have the best dps on solo ... in party u will still need to heal alot cuz of low vamp in bm3 + a blader in flee rate can tank so nice and dont loose time retreating :)....btw Modem i'm looking forward to see FT2/MO video from u because even KR ppl dont post from a blader view only FS,WI,FA I can see T_T .... I so want this update to come in EU pff....
P.S:Soloing stuff using combo BAAB+AABA+1st fatal and repeat again and again dont increase your dps and makes it better ?

Blader got nice debuff for party too like FoF.
-150 def is really useful and -500 def rate is whoa dont even go there.

chainlock
04-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Fury still adds more than fatality, but fatality adds quite a lot.

chainlock
04-03-2012, 01:49 PM
I've been testing the last few days, so far my favorite is baab, aaba, fatalx3. My best kill so far is 15 seconds left on quad with that one, average of 5-10 seconds left. Other combinations average 1-5 seconds left.