PDA

View Full Version : FA Combo Trouble (Need Help from GM/Pro Archer)

KuraSilwood
03-23-2012, 02:35 PM
Hello, cabalians and gms. This is Neptunia of the guild PitchBlack and former member of FoxHound. I'd like to address an issue I have with my FA's combo start skills and lineup. I have had this trouble for the longest where everytime I use skills such as: Crit Shot, Shadow Shot, Lances/Cannons, Gravity Distortion, the combo will always time out and break itself; no matter how skillfully I time the skill press or combo chain press.

It's not lag that is causing my problem, and my PC is above the required specificiations. But for a long time this problem consists for me. And so far I have only found for me that: Shooting Star, Sonic Shooter, and Drill Shot are the only three skills that is able to combo propperly on my PC.

I have tried to search for fixes or other forums that might have this similiar issue, but no luck so far. If anyone has a tad bit of info or anything that can fix this problem, I would be truly grateful.

Cathy
03-23-2012, 04:41 PM
I would download Leatrix Latency fix

KuraSilwood
03-26-2012, 06:35 AM
Thanks Cathy, I'll give it a try. And thanks for taking the time to give the heads up. I know you as an great FA I seen around.

cronic21
06-18-2012, 09:15 PM
um...and wat lvls do u have these skills at? are u sure they are cooled down when u are trying to use them?

go to ur 4th bar, add 5 skills then combo skill. go to a dummy and only hit combo skill, does it work fine until u urself break? try to watch the skills recovery while comboing to see which skills u can up lvl and which u need to downgrade.

MysticDecay
08-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Sounds to me like you need to learn more lances/cannons (not enough skills on one skill bar will cancel combo because of the lack of cool down period). As Cathy said too, I would advise downloading latency fix also, this will help with the combo timing issues a bit. But yeah, lances should be able to be level 18-20 (all of them) without having CD issues so sounds like you should learn another lance or two, or throw in a slower skill (shooting star) along with the lances, to give ample time for the others to cool before using them again