PDA

View Full Version : Better music for gameplay

xenobus_2006
05-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Music gameplay for BGM
I think you guys should hold a music contest for a more variety to music gameplay. whomever the cabal fans vote for new BGM should be featured on the CAbals gameplay. i know myself and some other players get tired of the same songs that you guys have for the gameplay esp *cough* dungeon music *Cough* i get so anoyed by that song. u should have more variety. I make my own instrumentals and i would be gladly assist with helping or making music for the gameplay.....thnx cabal

Liquidoutlaw
05-13-2010, 03:39 PM
You can change your map bgm music its very simple. Convert the songs you want over to .ogg format then for each map in the bgm folder simply move all of them out into a backup folder and rename each new song you want to each maps name (they must have the exact same name for the real bgm file) then pop the newly named file into th bgm folder

xenobus_2006
05-13-2010, 04:31 PM
or u can just turn it off and play ur music from zune player in background lol i was giving an idea to these guys

Ninjahunter
05-20-2010, 09:21 AM
or u can just turn it off and play ur music from zune player in background lol i was giving an idea to these guys shut up you artard you have the worst ideas ever, could you get any more retarded.

LILCHAOLAO
05-20-2010, 11:22 AM
The question is,can YOU get anymore retarded? Wth is an artard?

GuardianPat
05-20-2010, 01:07 PM
tired of this song (unvocal/instrumental version)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vqMmBx6ZUY

Sheep
05-20-2010, 02:37 PM
Music gameplay for BGM
I think you guys should hold a music contest for a more variety to music gameplay. whomever the cabal fans vote for new BGM should be featured on the CAbals gameplay. i know myself and some other players get tired of the same songs that you guys have for the gameplay esp *cough* dungeon music *Cough* i get so anoyed by that song. u should have more variety. I make my own instrumentals and i would be gladly assist with helping or making music for the gameplay.....thnx cabal

add music to the jukebox.