PDA

View Full Version : Bikes vs Board

Andrea
03-31-2012, 06:35 AM
I've always contended that the bike, even 2 slots, cannot approximate the k-red's stats
even when i saw this from way way back when bike slotting was introduced
http://i40.tinypic.com/1vv3n.jpg

Then i see this
http://i39.tinypic.com/29yh1jb.jpg

does that bike come close to (if not more powerful than?) the k-red?

btw, here's the k-red's stats for those who forgot lol
http://i42.tinypic.com/16j3o5l.jpg

I'm pretty sure that's the same bike i saw and oh boy, he had +15'ed it since then, and not just that, he's been able to slot in a rate!
talk about luck? or hax? And do u guys seriously think that's worth 9b? is that a lol or wow?

your thoughts?

Muramasa
03-31-2012, 08:06 AM
thats impressive, some bikes are better then K red over all. hich brings up the question...is the kred oped? or bikes under powered ? XD

Cathy
03-31-2012, 08:15 AM
bikes are better than k red if they have a craft AND 3 slotted

forumtwizzler
03-31-2012, 07:22 PM
why not 3 slot and 60 attack ? Plus the defense +10 64 to +15 98.

CapnCommando
03-31-2012, 07:32 PM
why not 3 slot and 60 attack ? Plus the defense +10 64 to +15 98.

Bike = Random rare drop + 1b+ for slots + 2b+ for option scrolls + a couple hundred mil for upgrades
Kred = 580mil or 45 bucks

My point is Kred >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bike When comparing price vs actual usefulness.

forumtwizzler
03-31-2012, 09:54 PM
You can buy +10 bike for 1.2b and scrolls high for 30-50m. If you want 3 slots it's seh.

chainlock
03-31-2012, 11:20 PM
The only reason a bike would be better before craft+seh is if you wanted more defense.

xXxGearsoftsxXx
04-02-2012, 12:43 AM
if you can make it same option of k-red the RW3+15 that would be nice...i'll go for rw3+15. but for now k-red is best..

Davynelord
04-02-2012, 01:54 AM
There is something that people forget....in this game the stats you currrently have usually changes which gear is better or worse for you. A 80 player will get better damage from that RW3 while a 160 level player will do more damage with the k-red. It's only a minor damage difference but still, more is more and less is less.

So basically what it boils down to is what level are you, what's your stats and what's the availability of the k-red vs the RW3. That's more important than the stats of either because the damage would be so close (talking about 4 - 16 pts or so most of the time) and what you can or can not slot. You might be able to slot the RW3 but what's it's availablity and resources needed? Loot, buy, spend to slot it....etc.

See I've been playing for 4 years and have yet to loot a board or a bike...so my only option is to buy and likely slot it myself (don't have the money for it nor the time to make the money to do that). Therefore even if I were using a 80 level character, the k-red would be better in all categories simply because I can get a k-red easily...even though the bike would give me more damage for my level 80.

Like all things in this game though, you have to spend billions to get the most out of something....the default values of most items are not worth comparing simply because the maximum potential of two items are often not the same...for instance, if you can slot a 2 slot RW3 with nothing but amp, it will slaughter the k-red in damage and crit damage....but how much would that cost and how lucky would you have to be?

Oh and one more thing....the defense and defense rate of an RW3 is MASSIVE compared to k-red....so if I had my choice, I'd take a couple less damage than k-red and -95 damage taken by using the RW3....in my opinion, defense is a premium in this game....I mean if your defense is low, it's hard to compete with all the +15 gear going around these days.

centkin
06-10-2012, 04:11 PM
Plus nobody ever seems to bring up the 950 movement speed.... RW3 is faster and less annoying than constant dashes which is faster than a 600 speed k-red.

And it is not just the 95 def but the juicy 900 defense rate. That is a healthy chunk and the miss that happens at the right time may save your life.

Andrea
07-14-2012, 08:23 PM
I'm leaning towards replacing kred

some few more q's:

1. if u xtend that 2 slot, put cd in 3rd, will it be 8% so u have 4/16? or extending gives bonus
as in weap/set extending and slotting?

2. Do amp scroll options for bikes come as specific magic or sword or 'all amp up'?

3. if u random and get amp, will u get 'all amp up' or specific amp?

4. how much amp per slot?

5. can u still lose 2nd slot stat when u fail 3rd as in weap/set slotting?

thanks

EvilAi
07-15-2012, 12:06 AM
I'm leaning towards replacing kred

some few more q's:

1. if u xtend that 2 slot, put cd in 3rd, will it be 8% so u have 4/16? or extending gives bonus
as in weap/set extending and slotting?

2. Do amp scroll options for bikes come as specific magic or sword or 'all amp up'?

3. if u random and get amp, will u get 'all amp up' or specific amp?

4. how much amp per slot?

5. can u still lose 2nd slot stat when u fail 3rd as in weap/set slotting?

thanks
1. no, same as unextended
2. specific
3. ^
4. 4%
5. yes, same as weap/armor

some bike with amp in slot.
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/tompham1810/11111.png

Andrea
07-15-2012, 03:20 AM
1. no, same as unextended
2. specific
3. ^
4. 4%
5. yes, same as weap/armor

thanks.

some bike with amp in slot.
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/tompham1810/11111.png

damn! if u extend that and get 8 cd, that's BETTER than k-red! well u lose 2 cd but gain 3 amp and 2 cr...but the def and def rate alone are indeed MASSIVE (not my description). How did you get that craft? Drop? or where? jelly...

EvilAi
07-15-2012, 03:28 AM
thanks.

damn! if u extend that and get 8 cd, that's BETTER than k-red! well u lose 2 cd but gain 3 amp and 2 cr...but the def and def rate alone are indeed MASSIVE (not my description). How did you get that craft? Drop? or where? jelly...
bike craft card drops from Mobs during saint.
U can try to pick it up or buy it from ppl who got it.

Lyro
07-15-2012, 12:07 PM
If u extend and slot the last slot with samp again do u get full bonus from last slot? or does it cut off like regular 3rd slot items (like if u have a triple slotted CD item, the last slot only gets 1% CD instead of the 12% like the other two slots)

Andrea
07-15-2012, 07:31 PM
i think it still 4? so u have 12. It doesn't follow the bonus of extension of the weap/armor so I don't see why it should follow the regular pattern. But i may be wrong...let someone who knows like Ai answer it^^

Andrea
07-15-2012, 07:37 PM
Follow up questions:

http://i45.tinypic.com/59ymc5.png

http://i45.tinypic.com/2wextav.jpg

5. any chance that's supposed to be Resist Critical Damage? Crit rate resist seems redundant on the ss?

Thanks again.

EvilAi
07-17-2012, 10:03 AM
i think this will answer ur questions!
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee484/tompham1810/001.png
chance of getting lvl 1-2-3 is random. Depends on ur luck just like crafting, but no fail on using bike craft card.

Andrea
07-17-2012, 10:02 PM
Ok, gotcha, thanks again.

The way I see it, a most ideal rw3 would be:

a pc Amp (lv3) 2-slot, extended, and then slotted with a cr and 2 cd option scrolls.

Resulting stats would be:

all amp 5%
cd 16%
cr 4%

with no stat sacrificed when u replace a kred.

But others prefer amp intensive, like all slots filled with amps, albeit specific then u won't be able to switch bike between ur magic and sword class lol. Why not, if u wanna have a second car and ur a multi-billionaire^^

EvilAi
07-17-2012, 10:43 PM
Ok, gotcha, thanks again.

The way I see it, a most ideal rw3 would be:

a pc Amp (lv3) 2-slot, extended, and then slotted with a cr and 2 cd option scrolls.

Resulting stats would be:

all amp 5%
cd 16%
cr 4%

with no stat sacrificed when u replace a kred.

But others prefer amp intensive, like all slots filled with amps, albeit specific then u won't be able to switch bike between ur magic and sword class lol. Why not, if u wanna have a second car and ur a multi-billionaire^^
perfect rw3 for a perfect build i'd say all resis rate for pvp/war or all amp for pve. Cuz ppl with perfect build already had 7/40 x3(14/80 and 7/40 for WA) or some shet like that, so they dont really need rate from bike.

archetypes
07-17-2012, 11:32 PM
ai.. what did u eat to make u so smart..? pho? :D

Andrea
07-18-2012, 03:21 AM
perfect rw3 for a perfect build i'd say all resis rate for pvp/war or all amp for pve. Cuz ppl with perfect build already had 7/40 x3(14/80 and 7/40 for WA) or some shet like that, so they dont really need rate from bike.

yeah but this is cabal, not Perfect World lol. Am just exploring a good alternative to the board, cuz I'm now in badly need of defense and defense rate which kreds don't give.

Come to think of it, how possible is it to even create a bike like that? Was just looking at the blue bikes (it has all the ingredients except for a crafted one) and you can actually create a near-kred blue bike at a staggering cost of 4b! (+15 upgrade not factored yet lol). inb4ihave74bsothat'snothing