PDA

View Full Version : Blader Vs Wizard

Scud
03-31-2012, 08:30 AM
As of right now I'm having a hard time deciding which class to go, I'm reading that bladers aren't as good anymore but it's been awhile, the last time I played was when OGP still owned cabal during beta. Also I'm reading now that Wizards are actually a dominant class. Is it true?

Which class is overall better, which class is better at:

Damage Per Mob

Damage Per Target

PvE

PvP

Solo Dungeon

Party Dungeon

Nation War

Easier to Level

You could say this is opinion based, even though all of them are pretty much opinion based: More Fun?

Djay
03-31-2012, 10:08 AM
Damage per Mob : without bm2 i would say BL , in bm2 ill say Wizard cuz BL on 1 target with bm2 but wizard still hit area
Party Dungeon : Wizard ofcourse
nation war : wizard
Easier to lvl : for sure Wizard
Pve : like i said in Damage per Mob
Pvp is about ur gear :)
i hope its helpful :P

Macboy313
03-31-2012, 10:35 AM
Damage per Mob : without bm2 i would say BL , in bm2 ill say Wizard cuz BL on 1 target with bm2 but wizard still hit area
Party Dungeon : Wizard ofcourse
nation war : wizard
Easier to lvl : for sure Wizard
Pve : like i said in Damage per Mob
Pvp is about ur gear :)
i hope its helpful :P

Overall with this new update Bl would be better because of people using bm3 more than bm2 now.
In Solo dungeon you can debate over Wiz and Bl because BL has the best dps on anything while wiz can have sp all they want because of sp buff. All classes are easy to lvl now. How fast you lvl is completey up to you and not by your class. for example from 1-100 you can get 100 in 1-3 days by just rushing through story quest and ignoring skill rnk up and doing them later. or you can do story quest and general quest so you can lvl while keeping your skill rnk up at the same time. Also like Djay said pvp is about gear but overall I would go with Bl in pvp because I have a 118, full amp gear, 16cd +7 forcy kats, and I can normally 3-4 hit a wiz that also has full amp gear even if I just get 1 crit.

Scud
03-31-2012, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the replies!

Overall with this new update Bl would be better because of people using bm3 more than bm2 now.
In Solo dungeon you can debate over Wiz and Bl because BL has the best dps on anything while wiz can have sp all they want because of sp buff. All classes are easy to lvl now. How fast you lvl is completey up to you and not by your class. for example from 1-100 you can get 100 in 1-3 days by just rushing through story quest and ignoring skill rnk up and doing them later. or you can do story quest and general quest so you can lvl while keeping your skill rnk up at the same time. Also like Djay said pvp is about gear but overall I would go with Bl in pvp because I have a 118, full amp gear, 16cd +7 forcy kats, and I can normally 3-4 hit a wiz that also has full amp gear even if I just get 1 crit.

Macboy. for your BL, you went Dex as ur main? Or Str, or did you just get a balance of both?

Djay
03-31-2012, 11:13 PM
for my opinion bm3 wiz is better for solo dungeons, and u said lvling from 1-100 from story quest ... thats has changed , its hard to lvl from story quest after update , and i said wizard for best lvling cuz of ic2 traps and yea wizard is better at lvl 130 :)

Macboy313
04-01-2012, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the replies!

Macboy. for your BL, you went Dex as ur main? Or Str, or did you just get a balance of both?

I went dex even though str and dex give the same amount of stat ponits.

for my opinion bm3 wiz is better for solo dungeons, and u said lvling from 1-100 from story quest ... thats has changed , its hard to lvl from story quest after update , and i said wizard for best lvling cuz of ic2 traps and yea wizard is better at lvl 130 :)

Well yea it is easier for Wiz in ic2 but I have to disagree with the wiz is better after 130. Depends on the player. I have gotten 150+ wiz with full amp gear to 300-400 hp in pvp before they killed me. But i love to pvp and train for it lmao. and as far as it goes for bm3 you have to think about the synergies. Bl is in 1 of the top three of best synergy effects and second for best dps after Fa if im correct, I mean cmon 500+ atk...wiz can't beat that with thier 30+ amp lol. And it shouldn't have gotten harder after update to lvl from story quest. Est isnt gonna make it hard, easy then back to hard. That would just be a 8=D move.

silver
04-01-2012, 10:18 AM
blader got the worst synergies effect.

Djay
04-01-2012, 10:28 AM
I went dex even though str and dex give the same amount of stat ponits.

Well yea it is easier for Wiz in ic2 but I have to disagree with the wiz is better after 130. Depends on the player. I have gotten 150+ wiz with full amp gear to 300-400 hp in pvp before they killed me. But i love to pvp and train for it lmao. and as far as it goes for bm3 you have to think about the synergies. Bl is in 1 of the top three of best synergy effects and second for best dps after Fa if im correct, I mean cmon 500+ atk...wiz can't beat that with thier 30+ amp lol. And it shouldn't have gotten harder after update to lvl from story quest. Est isnt gonna make it hard, easy then back to hard. That would just be a 8=D move.
well i didnt mean after 130 wiz is better , i meant wiz is better in lvling , sorry for that :P and BL synergie that u talking about isnt +500 attack ... its +500 Add.DMG its not even close the +30 amp for wiz. :) and est did make the story quests rewards like old days. end of discussion thank u xP

Macboy313
04-02-2012, 07:57 AM
well i didnt mean after 130 wiz is better , i meant wiz is better in lvling , sorry for that :P and BL synergie that u talking about isnt +500 attack ... its +500 Add.DMG its not even close the +30 amp for wiz. :) and est did make the story quests rewards like old days. end of discussion thank u xP

Just because Wiz has a better synergy doesn't mean it's Bm3 is better than BL's. that's just 1 synergy effect that we are talking about. you have to tie in the rest and with player's gear. Don't ever underestimate another class and say one class is better. I have met Wiz's who could easily pummel a Bl and Bl's who could do the same to a Wiz so it's all based on the player skill, and gear.

Bm3 is only as good as its user for any class simple as that.....

Just like you put in the time to make an effective Bm2 line up, the same work needs to be put into Bm3... Again, bm3 is only as good as its user, it has the potential of being really good. There are some down falls to it such as the vamp on smaller mobs and what not.

At first I did not like Bm3, but as I play around with it more I am finding it more enjoyable

Take Razz's word and think about it..

Edit: after doing some research I have seen that people have said that the ad 500 dmg is usless unless you do this synergy ABAA+BAAB(500 added dmg/20 cd) which is more consistant of dmg. Bl's Other strongest is BAAB+AABA(20cd/4amp+30cd). I'll look more into Wiz. They arent my Fav class but I also don't put them down because i'm Not biased like other people -_-.

chainlock
04-02-2012, 02:50 PM
ABAA is the best one by far if you don't crit. FA/BL have the strongest single target bm3 with the orange text. Other classes have some very nice party debuffs in theirs.