XxDidkoxX
04-04-2012, 03:18 AM
I cant figure...HOW DID HAN KILLED MANTICORE 2 BAR AND TOMABOY 6 BAR ? 0.0

Giantaco
04-04-2012, 06:45 AM
tonkaboy scrubs!

Athian
04-04-2012, 08:28 AM
Ultimately, a WI, FB, WA trio could do ft2 with not to much difficulty. Classes to add to make it faster and easier in this order imo. WA, FS, BL, FA.

chainlock
04-04-2012, 12:01 PM
In all honesty WI isn't really needed for ft2, with a strong party it only takes 6 bars to do. That's counting if you bm for trugator/arzip.

For all around party damage FB, WA, WI, FS, BL, FA would be the order I'd go with. If each of them stack their debuff bm3 skills the boss has -50% resist critical damage and -43.5% defense, BL/FA don't have any bm3 debuffs like that to make you hit any harder. After that each class still has their buffs/debuffs to use and damage just goes up insanely.

Cathy
04-04-2012, 12:18 PM
In all honesty WI isn't really needed for ft2, with a strong party it only takes 6 bars to do. That's counting if you bm for trugator/arzip.

For all around party damage FB, WA, WI, FS, BL, FA would be the order I'd go with. If each of them stack their debuff bm3 skills the boss has -50% resist critical damage and -43.5% defense, BL/FA don't have any bm3 debuffs like that to make you hit any harder. After that each class still has their buffs/debuffs to use and damage just goes up insanely.

WI allows for smaller parties though, and generally faster runs. You can do with 6 sp in a large party. In a smaller party, that'd be pretty difficult, and would take longer too.

Athian
04-04-2012, 01:20 PM

Sorry but I dont agree. Yeah its possible, if nobody dies at any point. That does not happen enough. You need a wi to keep that safety cushion of sp, incase the entire party dies. So you can finish the dungeon at an adequate time. Otherwise it will get very costly with sp pots and odd circles and with odd circles going up in price. WI is a must.

chainlock
04-04-2012, 01:47 PM
I'm not disagreeing that a wiz isn't useful, just saying it's not needed. If you need more sp there is plenty of time to dance.

Athian
04-04-2012, 02:46 PM
I'm not disagreeing that a wiz isn't useful, just saying it's not needed. If you need more sp there is plenty of time to dance.

But your talking like everyone can make a full forcium amp group and go. I am being realistic. Your average party needs a WI. Thats the bottom line.

chainlock
04-04-2012, 05:20 PM
But your talking like everyone can make a full forcium amp group and go. I am being realistic. Your average party needs a WI. Thats the bottom line.

Same thing as you saying this. Going with no wiz and a noob group is still easier than a trio.

Ultimately, a WI, FB, WA trio could do ft2 with not to much difficulty. Classes to add to make it faster and easier in this order imo. WA, FS, BL, FA.

Muramasa
04-04-2012, 06:18 PM
never thought i would the day that i would "wi not needed" :O

all honesty i belibe fs is not needed....( fa 2) least not for ft2, but to eacvh his own !

Sea
04-04-2012, 08:05 PM
well because of bm3 i would think the best party would be wiz,wa and fa.FA for the only reason that their bm3 is just op and cuz buffs combined with wa and wiz would just rock that dungeon,and ofc healing makes everything smoother.

modem
04-04-2012, 09:51 PM
obviously a wiz ,, best combination in dungeon wi and a wa

Cathy
04-05-2012, 02:57 AM
The best, and most practical trio, if you had to pick only 3, would be WI, WA, and FB.

FB hard luck, enervation, and -defense from synergies, help a lot more than FA buffs and individual FA dps does. And root + darkness to top it off makes it more valuable to have than an FA.

In a WI/WA/FA trio, the FA will keep agro. And unlike wiz, an FA can't move (in aos). Usually, FA won't be able to tank a boss like Leth for the entire 60 second duration of aos, at least not without having to stop to heal themselves.

FA would be the 4th most useful, after WI/WA/FB. Just as BL bm2 was the strongest bm2 of the 6 classes, FA bm3 is the strongest bm3 of the 6 classes.

Arguably the best trio before the update was WI/WA/FB, excluding BL even though it was the highest dps, simply because BL had less to contribute to the party. The same holds true for FA now.

CRHinds
04-05-2012, 05:38 AM
inb4fabm3hasmostdps imo it all depends on the party, some parties will be strong enough to do without any one char.
fa (heal, bm3 dps) and wiz (sp?) aren't needed per se, they just make things smoother from my experience.. that would count out bl and fs too, leaving wa and fb the more useful chars for ft2. Wa is obviously the most useful class in ft2.