PDA

View Full Version : WA dash/fade combo problem

spittaz
04-06-2012, 06:38 PM
so when i try to dash/combo on my wa its seems my combo bar wont stop even if i click on a skill.
i don't know what am doing wrong.I am doing the same thing i did on my old fa which worked.
Any idea why this could be?
lagg maybe even tho i usually don't lag.

Davynelord
04-10-2012, 07:48 AM
Bottom line, the simple answer if you can't use Impact stab in combo after the 11th hit or your combo breaks at anytime when using impact stab, then you won't ever be able to dash/fade/blink in combo...because those skills actually cast faster than impact stab when used in combo..especially fade and blink.

However, for a bit more information read on (this being what I've been able to determine from my own lag/latency issues over the past few years)...

You really need a good connection to do the dash/fade/blink type of comboing....usually if you can't it's one of two reasons...bad timing on your part in pressing the buttons or poor connection to the server. Keep in mind you can have a poor connection but not show any visible lag to your eyes...Humans can't see milliseconds difference easily....and it only takes a few milliseconds of delay (which won't show any visible lag to your eyes) before your combo meter isn't displaying as fast as it needs too.

See the difference is that when you see visible lagging in the game, your normally missing hundreds or thousands of bytes of data packets being transferred from the server....anything can cause this kind of lag, radio/microwave interference, Satellite, cell phone, lot of people using internet in your area or lot of players connected to the game server..etc...so the game momentarily freezes until you recieve all the packets or skip to the next set of packets needed to display the next portion of the game....you might get a quick hiccup of a delay (most times it's noticeable, sometimes it's not). When your combo meter lags, you often won't be able to see it visibly while the bar is moving...the best way to know if it's lagging is see how long it takes before the combo meter to show up when you start combo. If it starts immediately with no visible delay (meaning if the bar shows up before or as you lift your finger off the combo button), then your connection is likely good enough, at which point it's just probably bad timing on your button presses that stops you from dash combo...but if you press the combo button and there is a slight delay that you notice before the combo meter even shows up on your screen, then you have latency issues and that means the meter you see on screeen is actually milliseconds behind...so while your pressing the button when the bar is between the 2 lines, the actual timing is a few milliseconds ahead of what you see on screen.

So you either have to get a better connection or try and hit the attack button a millisecond or 2 before the combo bar actually reaches the first line (good luck with that one, I was only able to do that about 10% of the time when I tried it when I had a bad connection, thank god I got a good connection now...lol).