PDA

View Full Version : WI BM3 Synergies?

godafe
04-06-2012, 08:55 PM
I got BM3 recently, and now im trying to get Fatal Attack 2 and 3, are they any good? What kind of Synergy stacking do you use? Any tips on how to maximise BM3 damage?

Thanks for your input!

xXCrusadeXx
04-06-2012, 10:03 PM
wont be able to comment on WI bm3 specifically, but seems like stacking all three synergies is the best. As for the fatal attacks, they seem to have lower DPS than A/B when the synergy effects are active, so using just the first fatal is good for maximizing dmg.

Keato
04-07-2012, 10:10 AM
abaa + baab <3 the amp synergy is horrible

i only have the first fatal, so i go:
baab, fatal, abaa, fatal - repeat
i do that because fatals never miss, increasing your dps, and the first fatal for wiz is only 3 seconds or w/e

when you get the other fatals, i think baab, abaa, fatal - repeat or even adding one more again would be best

chainlock
04-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Baab, baab, baab, fatal in parties, it gives everyone 50% more crit damage.

Muramasa
04-07-2012, 01:13 PM
actually. u will notcie that if u stack all 3 for example on a quad. skills a/b does more dmg. my opinion is

1) baab
2) baab+ abaa
3) baab+aaba+abaa

my opinon.
reason i do this so i can use fatals to vamp. when im stable i stack all 3.

Nana3B
06-21-2012, 03:14 PM
Re-posting my post in another question like this.

There are 3 combos in bm3, and here is a rough explanation on what you receive on each combo you make:

Amp Combo: A A B A
Lose: -300HP, - 300MP
Gain: 10% Magic Amp

Crit Combo: A B A A
Lose: -4% Def
Gain: 30% Crit

Debuff Combo: B A A B
Lose: -400 HP
Gain: -25% Resist Crit for your opponent.

Fatal attack is used to activate the effect for those combos. You can either use fatal at the end of each combo, or choose a random 2 combos or stack 3 combos together before hitting a fatal.

For exaple you could do:
Crit Combo = (A B A A) + Fatal
and receive 30% Crit while losing 4% def

or

Crit Combo + Amp Combo = (A B A A) + (A A B A) + Fatal
and receive 30% Crit + 10% Amp while losing 300 Hp, 300 Mp and 4% Def

Basically you can see
30% Crit > -25% Opponent Resit Crit > 10% Amp
Which means Crit Combo > Debuff Combo > Amp Combo

In war, however, Debuff Combo target the opponent, which mean whoever hitting the same opponent as you also hit harder by 25% Crit (Just like a debuff). Help your nation kill faster.

Note that:
- Fatal has no effect on the combo. The only thing it does is to activate combos. So it doesn't matter which Fatal you use. However a Fatal on each higher stage deal more damage by itself.
- You can stack up to 3 positive combo effects or 6 negative effects.
- Each effect only last for 8 sec. You lose 1.2 sec for each A or B attack, which means a total of 4.8 sec per combo, plus 2.0 sec per Fatal.

I personally use:
(Crit Combo + Fatal) (Amp Combo + Debuff Combo + Crit Combo + Fatal) Repeat.

Andrea
06-21-2012, 08:34 PM
For exaple you could do:
AMP COMBO = (A B A A) + Fatal

or

Amp Combo + Crit Combo = (A B A A) + (A A B A) + Fatal
and receive 30% Crit + 10% Amp while losing 700 Hp and 300 Mp

???

shouldn't it be:

For exaple you could do:
CRIT Combo = (A B A A) + Fatal

or

Amp Combo + Crit Combo = (A B A A) + (A A B A) + Fatal
and receive 30% Crit + 10% Amp while losing 300 Hp, 300 Mp, -4%def

it's an obvious mixed-up. no worries. all good ^^

Nana3B
06-21-2012, 10:26 PM
Yah =o I'll fix it now xD thanks for noticing

brusky
06-22-2012, 08:00 AM
Nice

Lute
07-26-2012, 10:21 PM
Can someone actually show proof that the debuff affects party members? I've seemed to experience that spamming the debuff synergy "does" seem to decrease overall dungeon time for killing mobs etc but I haven't noticed an actual difference between damage that should consistently match up with that fact. It seems damage-wise that the buffs don't seem to affect other party members from my experience.

Example: ft2 with a WA/FB etc and 1 wizard = 1 wizard fatal debuff on bosses vs WA/FB and 3 wizards = 3 wizard fatal debuffs on bosses. While the WA/FB debuffs are consistent the wizard debuff stack should make a considerable difference compared to 1 wizard (50% more crit damage with 2 more wizards stacking the baab synergy once, theoretically 100% more with stacking 3x baab synergy) but it doesn't visibly seem to make that noticeable difference which to me seems to indicate that the synergy debuff effects don't actually affect party members.

As far as the actual fatals go you're better off dps wise solo at least using all three and a single fatal. Even though the fatals never miss the the increased cast time isn't worth it and doing the full string of 12 A/B into fatal 1 and repeat maximizes your fatal to last through the entire a/b sequence where using multiple fatals does not and you're thereby waiting through numerous attacks without active synergies. I prefer to do a string of 12 attacks to activate all synergies at once rather than just 1 string then others because while you'd have synergy active for a few attacks extra you don't get as even of a spread through to the end of the bm.

For war, I don't really war but multiple fatals for the fact that they never miss is an obvious bonus as is the obvious use of the stronger synergies first when attacking targets you don't expect to live as long as you're never going to be maximizing your bm3 against other players in most situations anyway.

Cathy
07-27-2012, 06:30 AM
Can someone actually show proof that the debuff affects party members? I've seemed to experience that spamming the debuff synergy "does" seem to decrease overall dungeon time for killing mobs etc but I haven't noticed an actual difference between damage that should consistently match up with that fact. It seems damage-wise that the buffs don't seem to affect other party members from my experience.

Example: ft2 with a WA/FB etc and 1 wizard = 1 wizard fatal debuff on bosses vs WA/FB and 3 wizards = 3 wizard fatal debuffs on bosses. While the WA/FB debuffs are consistent the wizard debuff stack should make a considerable difference compared to 1 wizard (50% more crit damage with 2 more wizards stacking the baab synergy once, theoretically 100% more with stacking 3x baab synergy) but it doesn't visibly seem to make that noticeable difference which to me seems to indicate that the synergy debuff effects don't actually affect party members.

As far as the actual fatals go you're better off dps wise solo at least using all three and a single fatal. Even though the fatals never miss the the increased cast time isn't worth it and doing the full string of 12 A/B into fatal 1 and repeat maximizes your fatal to last through the entire a/b sequence where using multiple fatals does not and you're thereby waiting through numerous attacks without active synergies. I prefer to do a string of 12 attacks to activate all synergies at once rather than just 1 string then others because while you'd have synergy active for a few attacks extra you don't get as even of a spread through to the end of the bm.

For war, I don't really war but multiple fatals for the fact that they never miss is an obvious bonus as is the obvious use of the stronger synergies first when attacking targets you don't expect to live as long as you're never going to be maximizing your bm3 against other players in most situations anyway.

It does affect your party members. I notice it just while doing dungeons. When a wiz is in my party and they put on 50 crit damage resist, I do notice my crits go up by about 2-2.5k (my noncrits are usually about 5k). And I notice two wizzies does increase crits by about 5k. Having 2 wizzies is just like using art of sniping for me. If I have time, I'll make a video to show it.

Of course the debuffs of all the other classes applies too. FB, FS, WA, BL all have debuffs that lower the target's defense. And FA has debuffs that lower the target's attack and range. These also help your party. Here's a tip: in ft2 the -1 range on boss helps a lot of people other than you :p

Nozomi
08-03-2012, 11:58 AM
It does affect your party members. I notice it just while doing dungeons. When a wiz is in my party and they put on 50 crit damage resist, I do notice my crits go up by about 2-2.5k (my noncrits are usually about 5k). And I notice two wizzies does increase crits by about 5k. Having 2 wizzies is just like using art of sniping for me. If I have time, I'll make a video to show it.

Of course the debuffs of all the other classes applies too. FB, FS, WA, BL all have debuffs that lower the target's defense. And FA has debuffs that lower the target's attack and range. These also help your party. Here's a tip: in ft2 the -1 range on boss helps a lot of people other than you :p
I'm sorry to bring this up but 2 same synergies do not stack.
Having 1 or 2 wiz makes exacatly no difference. Perhaps one of your wiz does res synergy x2, whereas the other one uses it at x1. In this case the x2 synergy will be applied on boss.

azurite
10-14-2012, 11:39 AM
ABAA ABAA BAAB is the best for me.
(Critical DMG +45% Resist Critical DMG -25%)

Because after fatal, I had +70% Cri DMG to monster. +45 -25

Please see my clip below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fycMgx0OMkY

Delayed
06-08-2015, 01:26 PM
My favorite is BBAB ABAA ABAA then Fatal then cast AoFC and repeat. (Defense -240)

If you're in dung, and need to leech life, do
BBAB ABAA then Fatal and repeat (Defense -160)

or completely just BBAB then Fatal and repeat (Defense - 80)
rinse and repeat because you'll need to leech from the Dorigos and Makus in Sienas room.
Fire Gates leeching only works well with FB, FS, GL.

Lulu
06-08-2015, 06:39 PM
baab abaa baab best for dmg, close this thread

Lulu
06-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Just realized this thread is old af.. this guy replying to threads 3 years ago

Delayed
06-08-2015, 08:09 PM

What you're proposing is hella good for war but for PvE, it can vary to people's preference.

I should try it in PvE might work alright.