PDA

View Full Version : Safe guards

Aiji
04-07-2012, 09:08 PM
Hey guys,

when do you guys think there will be the safe guards in the item shop again?

forumtwizzler
04-09-2012, 10:38 AM
+1 - 5 NEW forum thread based on this with 5-6 pages of responses in General in 1 WEEK ! and they totally ignore it. send them a help desk ticket so they decide to wake up. EU is hosting an awesome event and we are being left behind !

IBladE
04-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Give me some sgm before I break my damn bike! Failed to 3 from 13 about 4 times now Lolol.

Aiji
04-10-2012, 09:42 AM
-______________- safeguards pleaseee

forumtwizzler
04-11-2012, 11:58 AM
please also give us safe guard mediums. Cabal PH also declared they are hosting it in addition to Cabal EU , where is it for us in NA ?

hellomydear
04-11-2012, 09:51 PM
stop begging, it wont help. just wait.

CapnCommando
04-13-2012, 02:19 PM
Why is it that on legit threads where they're asking for events that require work people get flamed with speds, But threads like these where people are asking for stuff that require no work to obtain are left untouched by trolls?

IBladE
04-13-2012, 02:22 PM
Seems to me your the one trolling this thread. And as far as not working for these.. To get this you must either use alz or buy from the cash shop which yes, you have to work for either way.

ieatfacebook
04-13-2012, 08:01 PM
how do ppls get alz by doing dung selling item in AH buy alz much and sell vocher

Sovereign
04-14-2012, 12:59 AM
It'll come soon I'm assuming. It's been quite a while and if EU and PH are doing it, well that leaves us.

Guessing they've only waited this long so that when they release there's a ton of demand for 'em.

CapnCommando
04-14-2012, 01:49 AM
Seems to me your the one trolling this thread. And as far as not working for these.. To get this you must either use alz or buy from the cash shop which yes, you have to work for either way.

Ok lets be honest, everyone who wants these things, either:

1. Buys alz so they mountains of it to spend
2. Is incredibly rich and lucky.

No hard workers buy sgh because they better crap to spend on than that. Promote pay to win more. It'll just make this game seem that much dumber when you quit.

spittaz
04-15-2012, 11:10 AM
i dont want sgh :)

CapnCommando
04-15-2012, 01:26 PM
SGh wanters = Lazy fegs wh want ez +15 gears. Funny how Romp can +15 so much crap it's ridiculous without any sghh or sgh but you people still QQ for it everyday

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
04-15-2012, 03:58 PM
^ no matter what u say sgh will eventually b back. And a lot of us just want it because last time we missed it and wanna get on par with Those who used em last time. And as far as I know romp is rich enough to buy perfect cores he doesn't do it the way the rest of us do cause failure is almost inevitable.

xXCrusadeXx
04-15-2012, 10:31 PM
SGh wanters = Lazy fegs wh want ez +15 gears. Funny how Romp can +15 so much crap it's ridiculous without any sghh or sgh but you people still QQ for it everyday

Maybe if you were high enough level to utilize safeguards you'd change your mind.

whitetrash
04-15-2012, 11:33 PM
Maybe if you were high enough level to utilize safeguards you'd change your mind.

+1

CapnCommando
04-16-2012, 02:19 PM

Ohaithere retired and sold lvl 166 blader I had during sig event :D Not to mention that sig has been sitting there since December of last year lolololol

Love when speds know absolutely nothing about you and make assumptions according to their personal gain. Try harder nut munchers.

xXCrusadeXx
04-16-2012, 02:40 PM
For someone that calls others speds, it seems like you dont know much about this game. You said no hard workers would buy sgh, which is pretty stupid considering most high levels have one or a few items +15, meaning they have used safeguards at least once. By your 'sped' logic, very few people in this game worked hard. When you get a char high enough level to do 'real' dungeons, you can comment again.

CapnCommando
04-16-2012, 06:57 PM
No I said the people constantly biching about other servers having it and us not having it being lazy speds who don't work hard and just pay out to be good. And no, Not everyone used safegaurds a good deal of them are in forci and even the ones that are in sig and under grade gears didn't necessarily need to use em. Hell BurningRaven has hella vids on his youtube channel from like a 2 years ago of him +15ing gears left and right. Most of the sgh hype was fueled by lazy speds. My whole beef with em is that I had troll patrol in another thread derping about how rol2 event suggesters were lazy and wanted ez alz when rol2 is a mini grindfest to complete and only provides a essentially pocket change, those same trolls approved of the sig and sgh event. Not even minutes after QQing about how rol2 ruined the economy and stuff, they go and approve of the event that led to the single most destructive economic downfall in cabal up to date. That's what makes people like them and the ones who agree with them speds. Any further questions?

forumtwizzler
04-16-2012, 07:06 PM
No I said the people constantly biching about other servers having it and us not having it being lazy speds who don't work hard and just pay out to be good. And no, Not everyone used safegaurds a good deal of them are in forci and even the ones that are in sig and under grade gears didn't necessarily need to use em. Hell BurningRaven has hella vids on his youtube channel from like a 2 years ago of him +15ing gears left and right. Most of the sgh hype was fueled by lazy speds. My whole beef with em is that I had troll patrol in another thread derping about how rol2 event suggesters were lazy and wanted ez alz when rol2 is a mini grindfest to complete and only provides a essentially pocket change, those same trolls approved of the sig and sgh event. Not even minutes after QQing about how rol2 ruined the economy and stuff, they go and approve of the event that led to the single most destructive economic downfall in cabal up to date. That's what makes people like them and the ones who agree with them speds. Any further questions?

everybody wants sgh except you ... [GM]Lorkan earlier asked what kind of events were best for an opinion, people were asking for it along with rol2. Safeguard event already happened and if you carefully looked at core superior that probably indicated something.

CapnCommando
04-16-2012, 09:49 PM
I'm not the only person who thinks it's a bad idea, alot of people don't approve of it, I'm just more outspoken about it.

04-16-2012, 11:08 PM
Lol let him be he's alone on his island. The single most destructive thing to the game? It seems u forgot about the alz duplication glitch. And idk y u mention a level 155 when sgh were for 165+.

CapnCommando
04-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Obvious typo is obvious dingus. I meant 166 bl. How exactly did the alz glitch hurt the economy? Last I checked more money an economy has the better it is, that's a basic principle of economics, You can't do anything when everyone's broke. The alz glitch while it wasn't a good thing, wasn't exactly bad either. Why don't you guys go take an economics class at college level or higher then come here and talk economics with me, because as of this point none of you have said anything that aligns with economics basics.

Klaszik
04-17-2012, 01:29 AM
Obvious typo is obvious dingus. I meant 166 bl. How exactly did the alz glitch hurt the economy? Last I checked more money an economy has the better it is, that's a basic principle of economics, You can't do anything when everyone's broke. The alz glitch while it wasn't a good thing, wasn't exactly bad either. Why don't you guys go take an economics class at college level or higher then come here and talk economics with me, because as of this point none of you have said anything that aligns with economics basics.

Do you ever post without trying to put someone down? Why don't you just shutup and play the damn game, maybe all your hardwork will get you a rol+2 that you so deeply desire.

04-17-2012, 06:22 AM
The more money the better? Last time I checked inflation was not good. Plz be quiet if u have nothing constructive to say.

forumtwizzler
04-17-2012, 06:23 AM
Do you ever post without trying to put someone down? Why don't you just shutup and play the damn game, maybe all your hardwork will get you a rol+2 that you so deeply desire.

Take a look at CapnCommando's epic signature. His obvious research and immense experience in the game is just LOL.

CapnCommando
04-17-2012, 07:48 AM
Take a look at CapnCommando's epic signature. His obvious research and immense experience in the game is just LOL.

Looks whos a sped and hasn't noticed I said the sig has been sitting there for a little over 6 months now. and those are from my second account, I have like 3 other forum names.

CapnCommando
04-17-2012, 07:52 AM

I have a rol2 on 2 dif chars, I only put down those who put me down I had troll patrol stalking me over 3 different threads. Then more and more of em come when I start throwing reasoning in their faces and showing them how QQing over something helps nothing. It's nice that you can't read though, only proves everyone here are as dumb as they sound :D

CapnCommando
04-17-2012, 07:58 AM
The more money the better? Last time I checked inflation was not good. Plz be quiet if u have nothing constructive to say.

Wow you really have no fukin idea what you're talking about. Did you even look up inflation before making this comment? You do know that more money is the exact opposite of inflation right? Inflation is prices going up due to lower demand/less money. The less people buy bread the higher in price it becomes. That's what inflation is, there being more money in an economy would be a good thing, unless what you were talking about was the printing of more would hurt the economy, which also isn't true. The more money you print the less valuable it is per dollar. That would only hurt the printing process of cash in the US not the economy.

whitetrash
04-17-2012, 08:02 AM
Lol your the only one I've seen QQing

CapnCommando
04-17-2012, 08:40 AM
Yea, aside from you QQing, about other people QQing right. Keep QQing about people QQing, it just makes you more of a QQer. People with GED's shouldn't act smart.

04-17-2012, 08:40 AM
Wow you really have no fukin idea what you're talking about. Did you even look up inflation before making this comment? You do know that more money is the exact opposite of inflation right? Inflation is prices going up due to lower demand/less money. The less people buy bread the higher in price it becomes. That's what inflation is, there being more money in an economy would be a good thing, unless what you were talking about was the printing of more would hurt the economy, which also isn't true. The more money you print the less valuable it is per dollar. That would only hurt the printing process of cash in the US not the economy.

Actually u should follow your own advice."inflation is a rise in the general level of prices, it is intrinsically linked to money, as captured by the often heard refrain "Inflation is too many dollars chasing too few goods". The alz dupe glitch made aloot of alz and the amount of items did not go up which is why the prices rose. more money and in an economy is never good, more goods is. Obviously you think u know so much that you are happy in your ignorance. Your a tipical forum troll. you have multiple accounts, and cant get a point across with out cursing or putting some one down. And that's what makes a troll. hopefully you will realize ur making a fool of yourself and make changes to better yourself, stop being a jerk.

and so you can educate yourself on inflation here is a good source
http://economics.about.com/od/helpforeconomicsstudents/f/inflation.htm

whitetrash
04-17-2012, 08:53 AM
Lol man didn't I prove you wrong about my life enough already ..... Lol stop trying to act like you know me
And I agree with noob you need more research :)

Klaszik
04-17-2012, 07:21 PM
I have a rol2 on 2 dif chars, I only put down those who put me down I had troll patrol stalking me over 3 different threads. Then more and more of em come when I start throwing reasoning in their faces and showing them how QQing over something helps nothing. It's nice that you can't read though, only proves everyone here are as dumb as they sound :D

Love your insults man, you should take the time to go through all your post one day and see how smart you sound.

whitetrash
04-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Love your insults man, you should take the time to go through all your post one day and see how smart you sound.

^^ this guy wins a prize soooooooooooo true

MamaMiaYoe
04-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Enchant Safeguard Highest!!!!!

LOL did some past time research on Enchant Safeguard prices in cabal PHILIPPINES and I found something.
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/PHSAFEGUARD.png

Compare
A dollar = 42.64 Php. (philippine peso)

So if an Enchant Safeguard Highest is worth 260 PHP convert it to dollars 260/42.64 = $6.10 is how much their SGHH is worth in PH. lulz
I forgot how much sgh are, its higher than 10 usd right?. ><

IBladE
04-18-2012, 11:14 AM
Enchant Safeguard Highest!!!!!

LOL did some past time research on Enchant Safeguard prices in cabal PHILIPPINES and I found something.
http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/PHSAFEGUARD.png

Compare
A dollar = 42.64 Php. (philippine peso)

So if an Enchant Safeguard Highest is worth 260 PHP convert it to dollars 260/42.64 = $6.10 is how much their SGHH is worth in PH. lulz
I forgot how much sgh are, its higher than 10 usd right?. ><

Sgh was 10 at first but second time around they dropped to 998 but the deal was you had to buy in quanitys of 2.

Apparently from what I seen in eu people were complaining about sghh being around 25usd each and had to buy a quanity of 10. Which isn't horribly bad considering 250 usd would be 25 vouchers at today's going rate of let's say 120each =3b in vouchers which means for the price of one pchh you have 10 sghh which allows more chances to get more than 1 plus out of an item.