PDA

View Full Version : What should a 154 warrior be doing?

centkin
04-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Am I missing something?

It seems I can hunt outside on a spawn in PF for passable but not massive exp or
Run an easy rank dx dungeon for practically no exp and just barely finish or
Do all but the last two bosses in illusion underground for passable loot and sub-par experience or
Run eod2 or volcanic citadel for decent loot and almost no exp
I cant pass the first boss in sienna lost compass or the fogs in ic2

What is a better option at 154 as a warrior? [no buffs 983A 928D 2214DR 42CR 63CD 21Amp,7%/115 absorb] 1057/1025 A/D self-buffed.

xvxURIZENxvx
04-08-2012, 03:15 PM
Either level up or buy my WA. :p

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?30796-S-gt-172-wa.

alhifnawy3
04-08-2012, 03:25 PM
look for some1 u trust and go to any dungeon u want or grind till u reach 160+ and look for ppl to run ft2

Rowe
04-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Dungeons are not trully used for EXP after 140's. except ic2 fire traps, CA5-6, and Hazardous Valley DX dungeon. Out side of that its grind time in PF cornus and brachium

Dungeons at your lvl are more so party base. lower lvl dungeons you can run for more loot/alz/items if you want all for yourself. But def need to run the higher lvl dungeons in a party.

You dont have to have a full pt. just 1 or 2 more people to help add dps to kill mobs/boss faster.

if your trying to lvl up find a ic2 fire trap pt, or grind PF cornus brachium.

hope this info helps anymore questions feel free to ask. if im on ill try and respond.

centkin
04-08-2012, 05:40 PM
I tried a chaos 5 -- interesting -- the harder mobs in there hit for 600 through 1026 defense. This would mean they would hit for 400 through 1226 defense and I dont see it being possible to go much beyond that -- does this mean I should be doing defense rate instead of defense?

alhifnawy3
04-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Dungeons are not trully used for EXP after 140's. except ic2 fire traps, CA5-6, and Hazardous Valley DX dungeon. Out side of that its grind time in PF cornus and brachium

Dungeons at your lvl are more so party base. lower lvl dungeons you can run for more loot/alz/items if you want all for yourself. But def need to run the higher lvl dungeons in a party.

You dont have to have a full pt. just 1 or 2 more people to help add dps to kill mobs/boss faster.

if your trying to lvl up find a ic2 fire trap pt, or grind PF cornus brachium.

hope this info helps anymore questions feel free to ask. if im on ill try and respond.

I didn't say grind in any dungeon i said:or grind to be more specific or gring in ic2 traps or pf

modem
04-08-2012, 07:24 PM
war or spam dungeon to get rich like me.

Rowe
04-08-2012, 07:40 PM
I didn't say grind in any dungeon i said:or grind to be more specific or gring in ic2 traps or pf

sry man wasnt responding really to what you said. just giving him some helpful advice thats all.

I tried a chaos 5 -- interesting -- the harder mobs in there hit for 600 through 1026 defense. This would mean they would hit for 400 through 1226 defense and I dont see it being possible to go much beyond that -- does this mean I should be doing defense rate instead of defense?

CA5 pt dungeon i notice you doing alot of stuff solo atleast it sounds like. try doing stuff in parties. make some friends and do it together. Or get into a good guild.

jone
04-08-2012, 08:43 PM
You should craft.
That's what the cool people do

S.B.D.
04-08-2012, 09:00 PM
if its the fogs in the beginning in ic2, then u can attack the door first until its almost dead then go back and kill the first gate
other than that just do what rowe said

Giantaco
04-09-2012, 11:50 AM
lvling thats what u should be doing go spend ur day at cornus

Davynelord
04-10-2012, 06:46 AM
I think you have two good options at your level....level in PF cornus or join IC2 fire traps party to get to 160 fast....but it's only worth it if your with someone who has level booster, BB+ and max party exp runes....you should have max exp and party exp runes yourself.

Once you get to 160, PI mobs are best place to grind....go straight for succubus/incubus mobs because their respawn is very fast and usually get big groups to kill at once....or if you really want to push it, go to mobs behind manticore...they hit hard but vamp gear should keep you alive...the exp from them is far better than firetraps as well....but as I said, it's PF or Firetraps until 160 first.

By the way, just looked at your stats...you really need more CDi and Amp...man those stats are low...you don't even have 100 CDi...I mean WA gets 60 CDi just from weapon and base alone....guess that means you don't have CDi in your helm or none/less than 40 in your weapon.

centkin
04-10-2012, 01:00 PM
I think you have two good options at your level....level in PF cornus or join IC2 fire traps party to get to 160 fast....but it's only worth it if your with someone who has level booster, BB+ and max party exp runes....you should have max exp and party exp runes yourself.

Once you get to 160, PI mobs are best place to grind....go straight for succubus/incubus mobs because their respawn is very fast and usually get big groups to kill at once....or if you really want to push it, go to mobs behind manticore...they hit hard but vamp gear should keep you alive...the exp from them is far better than firetraps as well....but as I said, it's PF or Firetraps until 160 first.

By the way, just looked at your stats...you really need more CDi and Amp...man those stats are low...you don't even have 100 CDi...I mean WA gets 60 CDi just from weapon and base alone....guess that means you don't have CDi in your helm or none/less than 40 in your weapon.

20 CD base
Forcium 6 amp / 20 CD +9 GS.
Osmium 5 CChance / 20 CD helm
Merg Ring gives 1 point
My pet gives 2 points.
Totals to 63 CD.
I would do less damage if I lost the 100+ attack to get 20 more CD on the weapon as I would end up with something like redosmium at best.

Other armors are base Forcium +7 Chest with 150% 2 slot drop, Forcium +7 gaunt of 2% HP absorb also with 150% 2 slot drop and +8 plain forcium HP slotted in the boots.

Best actual drop I have gained so far is the familiar mineral that dropped for me today.

Davynelord
04-11-2012, 04:19 PM
Ok I see, amp forcy weapon understandable, I hate to drop forcy weapons for lower grade weapons too...but 2 slot drop gear? Hmm, I don't know...do you see a big difference in drops with that...if not then your just slowing down your grinding....more amp = more damage, more damage = faster kills, faster kills = better exp per play session....

so if you want to level then drop the 2 slot stuff for a while, get amp and level...if your looking for drops, then I guess dungeons would be a better place for that...Unless of course your just after crafting materials or something like that. Just saying, I have a set of 2 slot drop gear totaling over 2000% and I don't see much of a difference in drops....then again, maybe my sample size wasn't big enough...after a few days of nothing but same ole drops as usual, I gave it up and went back to my damage gears...

anyway, gratz on the mineral drop...

centkin
04-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Ok I see, amp forcy weapon understandable, I hate to drop forcy weapons for lower grade weapons too...but 2 slot drop gear? Hmm, I don't know...do you see a big difference in drops with that...if not then your just slowing down your grinding....more amp = more damage, more damage = faster kills, faster kills = better exp per play session....

so if you want to level then drop the 2 slot stuff for a while, get amp and level...if your looking for drops, then I guess dungeons would be a better place for that...Unless of course your just after crafting materials or something like that. Just saying, I have a set of 2 slot drop gear totaling over 2000% and I don't see much of a difference in drops....then again, maybe my sample size wasn't big enough...after a few days of nothing but same ole drops as usual, I gave it up and went back to my damage gears...

anyway, gratz on the mineral drop...

The 2 slot drop thing kind of happened... I do consider it better than most slot possibilities but I was not specifically going for it. Note the 2 slot things are in the otherwise empty space -- not miracle stuff or such. I was actually trying for an additional +2%abs to go with the 2% on the gauntlet(it was bought with an empty slot) but 2%+150 2s was enough to stop trying. As for getting an amp chest and an amp boots -- that will eventually happen... Thing is the osmium helm already takes down my defense somewhat so I dont want to drop below forcium on the chest and the boots and I didnt pay much for the boots or chest. I didnt slot them, that was how they came.

Now the 2 slot miracle shineguard boots that I have (+250% 2 slot drop) that I wear when I am hunting somewhere easy that amazingly enough slotted 150% 2 slot and 15% alz was pretty cute(I had a couple of high randoms and placed them and that is what came up). And yes I see a bigger difference when that is on in addition to the two 150s I have than when it isnt.

When I was running EoD1 over and over for the merg ring I really saw a difference between running with 150%+ and what eventually became 250%+250%(earrings)+400%boots +150chest+150gaunts. More in the number of items and discs and eod2 entry drops than actual 2 slot drops.

What I have lately been working on is honor rank -- I should be honor rank 10 tomorrow. That is another case where I can see the difference with the boots -- when I levelled 155 I was able to handle the mushies with the boots on and you DO occasionally get 2 slot sigmetals with 400+150+150 off the sienna 2 mushies where with 150+150 the number of them is definitely lower.

As for the mineral I have found already that it seems people dont want it all that much -- I was hoping it was my ticket to a better helm (say shadowtitanium 8/20 extended) but I am already down to 99mil on the AH and nobody is biting so it is now worse than the value of the bike that dropped for me in EoD2 when I was doing my 140 level up which was I guess the better drop).

SemiAutoMatic
04-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Let me help you here. You don't really need to focus on dungeon solo right now, stats are not good.
What you should do is grind pf pluma area till 160, you'll want to stay in t4 war if you want honor ranks. Once you get 160, solo daily ic1's or take a party for ft2, it's not hard to pass ft2 nowdays. Farm FT1, they are cheap and they make money flow in quickly if you just do 10 a day. You should just find a wiz to party with cause you'd be abil to 2 man all dungeons except ft2/mo lost island might be a bit hard though.

hellangel0504
04-11-2012, 06:42 PM
sell this char and quit this gane

Andrea
04-11-2012, 11:53 PM
what u should be doing as a 154 is grinding to 155, if u haven't yet. If so, then grind to 156 and so on and so forth...until u get to 190 lol

Macboy313
04-12-2012, 11:58 AM
20 CD base
Forcium 6 amp / 20 CD +9 GS.
Osmium 5 CChance / 20 CD helm
Merg Ring gives 1 point
My pet gives 2 points.
Totals to 63 CD.
I would do less damage if I lost the 100+ attack to get 20 more CD on the weapon as I would end up with something like redosmium at best.

Other armors are base Forcium +7 Chest with 150% 2 slot drop, Forcium +7 gaunt of 2% HP absorb also with 150% 2 slot drop and +8 plain forcium HP slotted in the boots.

Best actual drop I have gained so far is the familiar mineral that dropped for me today.

Are you using any cr+1 or rol+1? because my Wa has 20/5 helm and only a 32cd forcy gs, Merg ring, 2x rol+1, then 1 Cr+1 and I have 98cd and 42cr. Right when i was bout to get new cd gear for my Wa cabal comes out with this stupid force password change and now i can't even play my Wa any more T_T.