dont need to explain why

froobs
04-22-2012, 05:53 PM
i plan to get crit dmg thru my helm and weapons
7amp on rest of armor
and maybe crit dmg on rings?

IBladE
04-22-2012, 06:19 PM
Amp was really only a good choice when 2 slot forc weps weren't common at all. Weapons will depend on your budget i'd either go with a 2 slot forc blade and crystal seeing as how cheap they are now days, or if you have a larger budget go with a osm/red osm/sig blade 40 damage and same for crystal.

chainlock
04-22-2012, 07:11 PM
3 amp 2 slot forci is a good choice for weapon and crystal.

Giantaco
04-22-2012, 07:44 PM
u get a free 45 dmg form crushing blow and 24 rate that is why u go DMG u already ahve amazing free stats u should abuse it more

same way FB's do dam op basterds @_@

Davynelord
04-23-2012, 03:56 AM
Well it really depends on what you are doing as to what is better. Personally I say either have a good balance of both or have two sets of gear that favors each so you can swap when needed.

Because for example, if you go pure Crit build and your in War and face crit resist + SI + saint's buff enemies...well lets just say good luck getting enough crits on them LOL. Just saying, a coupe weeks ago I once did about 48 - 50 attacks in a row without a crit in war verse someone with those buffs stacked...I had 53 rate at the time (without leg)...yeah I know not high as people think you should have when it comes to rate but 50 attacks without a crit, come on man!!!

As for Amp, In PVE, there are bosses that even though I can kill them and do good crits, the amp I have isn't quite high enough to kill them fast enough in certain situations. For example, in AOS, some of the bosses go AOD because I don't have enough amp (can't afford better at the moment) to kill them fast enough....so even though I crit pretty good, it's still slow killing because it's harder to use DPS skills without good enough amp. So low amp means your forced to use slower skills a lot like SG/SB/SS..etc. High amp means you can also use FK, IS, SC, RS...etc. with a good mix of amp and CD, you should be able to handle nearly all situations beause FS is the most versatile class in the game in my opinion. You really can't go wrong if you go amp or CD....

froobs
04-23-2012, 05:58 AM
oh and im wondering how ppl do like 2k dmg on me at war
im lvl 106 btw..
this fs did like 1k 1k 2k SS

Giantaco
04-23-2012, 06:07 AM
in T2 its mostly alts of higher chars so dont expect them to be nubby the majority of them have decent gear

Marth
04-23-2012, 06:57 AM
im lvl 106 btw..

The reason for that is beacause most low tier chars farm for PC dmg weapons on a low grade such as titanium or bluestin. Get yourself one of those and you 'll be doing dmg like that FS.

xChaosForte
04-23-2012, 08:33 AM
im lvl 106 btw..

you prolly ran into iviper, even though he might do more than that with +15 pc dmg osm weps and full 10% amp armor

froobs
04-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Whats PC dmg?
and alot of ppl do that kind of dmg other chars just not FS so im just on ted on

xChaosForte
04-23-2012, 05:10 PM
Whats PC dmg?
and alot of ppl do that kind of dmg other chars just not FS so im just on ted on

PC=perfect craft, such as 16% dmg craft etc

froobs
04-24-2012, 03:53 PM
I always get my ass whooped in war ppl do insane dmg compared to me
so wats the best to get
i plan to get osm cuz i want to pvp more

xChaosForte
04-24-2012, 05:24 PM
at least get osm 7% amp armor, for weps....ideal would be a good deathblow dmg craft redosm/topaz grade weps. if not then osm/lapis

unboundflame
05-05-2012, 10:03 PM
it depends on what you want to do. if your wanting to be a PK person you will need a mix of the both(amp and cd) if you want to be a boss hunter you can go for cd like i did (warning it is not cheap to go for a cdi build) but amp is also the same way (for any fs to have great dps or dmg in genral it wont be cheap) cuz if you go for cdi build your base will be a bit lower, and for an amp build ( at least lik 60+ amo easy) your base will be have to be higher. and dont forget your helm is a big part of your build (i have a 40% cd sig helm +11) but if you want an amp build you might find a lower grade ( 7 amp craft, 2 slot and try for a 7/7/24) that would be ideal for amp build cuz with amp build your crit rate should stay maxed out, but on a cdi build it doesnt have to (unless inside war) cuz as of now i have 226cd and i have 47 rate and i have no problem with geting crits. but the reasion for that is the big diff from each build an amp build will have very easily 50-70 less cdi and that is alot for an fs with 1k+ base. and if your rate is maxed it helps make up the diff on crits. but eather build is good but to have great dmg it wont be cheap (lol i dont see that many shielders at all that stronger than i am, i know of 2)

Davynelord
07-27-2012, 01:11 PM
it depends on what you want to do. if your wanting to be a PK person you will need a mix of the both(amp and cd) if you want to be a boss hunter you can go for cd like i did (warning it is not cheap to go for a cdi build) but amp is also the same way (for any fs to have great dps or dmg in genral it wont be cheap) cuz if you go for cdi build your base will be a bit lower, and for an amp build ( at least lik 60+ amo easy) your base will be have to be higher. and dont forget your helm is a big part of your build (i have a 40% cd sig helm +11) but if you want an amp build you might find a lower grade ( 7 amp craft, 2 slot and try for a 7/7/24) that would be ideal for amp build cuz with amp build your crit rate should stay maxed out, but on a cdi build it doesnt have to (unless inside war) cuz as of now i have 226cd and i have 47 rate and i have no problem with geting crits. but the reasion for that is the big diff from each build an amp build will have very easily 50-70 less cdi and that is alot for an fs with 1k+ base. and if your rate is maxed it helps make up the diff on crits. but eather build is good but to have great dmg it wont be cheap (lol i dont see that many shielders at all that stronger than i am, i know of 2)

Hmm...just how powerful is your shielder these days?

unboundflame
09-18-2012, 07:20 PM
wouldnt you like to know lolz
lvl 170
hp:5105
mp:1631
attk:1029
def:1211
crit rate:47%
crit dmg:226%
sword amp:48%
i know im not that srtong compaired to alot of other people but compaired to other fs i have a great build, but as i said there are 3 main ways to build your fs, amp/cd/ and the mix of the 2. so its your pick.

Cathy
09-18-2012, 08:14 PM
Attack is underrated