PDA

View Full Version : Force shielder Sword master skill guide?

ReneeLocke
04-28-2012, 07:26 PM
So i just made a FS, and i wanted to see a newer guide for the sword master side of the FS if anyone could give me a guide with what i should do with skills and armor that would be helpful. detail would help.

jimbo
04-28-2012, 08:11 PM
go to class section in forum meng

ReneeLocke
04-28-2012, 08:46 PM
Like i said i want help that was not help.

jimbo
04-28-2012, 08:51 PM
........ sigh its like all classes just get alot of amp and crit dmg and rate or atleast try to o get alot of base stats to

ReneeLocke
04-28-2012, 08:52 PM
dude, i need help with the skills too, this game has so many skills i don't know what to do with them. i know that stuff already.

jimbo
04-28-2012, 08:55 PM
u trans yet?

IBladE
04-28-2012, 08:57 PM
Don't really worry much about skills until you hit level 100 and get transcender which by then it'll really depend on what level you want to reach and if your going to be spamming dungeons and such or just strictly war/pvp in lower tiers... Most of your moves you gain along the way will never be used again. As far as armor goes you should aim for 7 amp pieces in suit, boots, gloves.. helm should be a damage helm 36-40% damage is idea but obviuosly a 7/30, 7/31, 7/34, or 7/40 helm would be best option. And for weps depending on your budget and the level you would like to be I'd say if alz isn't a issue red osm/topaz or higher 40 damage weps would be best. If your budget isn't capable of that stick with forc 2 slot they seem to be pretty cheap now.

Hope this helps you out some and if you need more clarification on anything just ask

ReneeLocke
04-28-2012, 08:58 PM
.... like it says in my first post, i just started one. So No. I'm trying to plan ahead.

well the thing is i don't think i'll have money to get rid of skills i wont use cuz i plan on doing pvp, and i don't want to spend half the time trying to farm stuff to sell so i can use the money i earn on getting rid of skills that's why i'm trying to find a skill guide.

KillerOnDeck
04-28-2012, 11:49 PM
You need a guide to play fs? I don't even....

Macboy313
04-29-2012, 09:13 AM

LMAO ikr

ReneeLocke
04-29-2012, 12:15 PM

How ignorant do you need to be to not read what i said. I need a SKILL guide. as in a guide for what skills i should use for pvp/pve. God did you guys skip out on the brain portion of being born. for god's sake

MamaMiaYoe
05-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Ummm

Shield Grenade (9) > Shield Splinter (9) > Shield Break 20

Shield Grenade > Shield Splinter > Power Slash > Rising Shot > Shield Break (adding some fillers when against fast casters)

Shield Grenade > Force Kick > Shield Splinter > Power Slash > Rising Shot > Shield Break (same thing, adding fillers but keeping range/distance a priority)

Some point upon cast of shield splinter in pk/freestyle, the enemy would either tank or run, depending how much critical output youve dealt, at this point when theres a distance between you and the enemy, cast mortal bane if the hp is below 50%

or re-arrange the sequence to

Shield Grenade > Shield Splinter > Mortal Bane (upon walking) > Force Kick > Shield Break/Shield Grenade (practice, practice, practice)

just my pvp inputs.

ReneeLocke
05-15-2012, 11:18 AM
See now that's helpful. Thank you very much I will try that.

KonaKona
05-23-2012, 09:22 AM
Ummm

Shield Grenade > Shield Splinter > Power Slash > Rising Shot > Shield Break (adding some fillers when against fast casters)

Shield Grenade > Force Kick > Shield Splinter > Power Slash > Rising Shot > Shield Break (same thing, adding fillers but keeping range/distance a priority)

Some point upon cast of shield splinter in pk/freestyle, the enemy would either tank or run, depending how much critical output youve dealt, at this point when theres a distance between you and the enemy, cast mortal bane if the hp is below 50%

or re-arrange the sequence to

Shield Grenade > Shield Splinter > Mortal Bane (upon walking) > Force Kick > Shield Break/Shield Grenade (practice, practice, practice)

just my pvp inputs.

If you are doing pvp, why SG and SS at level 9? Only reason to do this is if you want to spam them (and then if you are very accurate with your combo timing, you can do SS at lvl12 and SG at lvl9 and still spam them). If not spamming, I would put the levels for both skills way higher.

Skyfeather62
07-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Ok,you guys might laugh,but it's hard even at a lower lvl to figure out what skills to buy & what lvl to get them to,to make it to lvl 100.I have alot of my skills right now at lvl 9 but not sure whether to keep raising my Shield Force or not.I have other characters and can find Skill & skill lvls for them,even at lower lvls.Come on,would it be that hard for someone to help with skills & skill lvls for lower lvl Shielders?:)

MamaMiaYoe
07-19-2012, 04:43 PM
If you are doing pvp, why SG and SS at level 9? Only reason to do this is if you want to spam them (and then if you are very accurate with your combo timing, you can do SS at lvl12 and SG at lvl9 and still spam them). If not spamming, I would put the levels for both skills way higher.

Very flexible combo mode imo, no need accuare timing as this only apply for those with good connection, cast time of these skills are pretty long (ofcoursr @ any lvl) thus obviously prolonging chances of successful manual retarget. Range is decent for chase > cast mb amidst chase > finisher. Voila! just a matter of critting and more chances to loop

Davynelord
07-19-2012, 09:29 PM

SS(9) and SG(9) work in any situation, maintains the highest DPS of all FS skills (in and out of combo) and works well with any kind of stat build a player may have that's why....

Joeripper
07-20-2012, 02:09 AM
fever currently brewing, putting a wealth of adventures to be able to how to unlock iphone 4 4.2.1 baseband no charge promotions in the paid off ads.
Check Out this url Media in unlock iphone 4 free software
unlock iphone 4 (http://unlockiphone4j.info) free unlock codes for iphone 4
gently by means of acquiring knowledge the fundamentals http://howtounlockiphone4q.info ,

KonaKona
07-27-2012, 05:36 AM
Very flexible combo mode imo, no need accuare timing as this only apply for those with good connection, cast time of these skills are pretty long (ofcoursr @ any lvl) thus obviously prolonging chances of successful manual retarget. Range is decent for chase > cast mb amidst chase > finisher. Voila! just a matter of critting and more chances to loop

Even if you are talking about free-style PVP, the cooldown times for higher level grenade and splinter is still fast enough to be used with chasing opponents around. With stand-up PVP, it even makes less sense because higher level splinter or grenade can each easily cut an opponents hp by half if they crit. And depending on how much HP is left, you can do a couple of shorts which should be enough or do shieldbreak if HP still on the high side. You shouldn't finish off an opponent with like 100hp left with a skill that takes 3 seconds to throw when you can finish him off with a 1 second skill. Thats where the wiz and the FA can squeeze a victory off an FS.

MamaMiaYoe
07-27-2012, 06:09 AM
Even if you are talking about free-style PVP, the cooldown times for higher level grenade and splinter is still fast enough to be used with chasing opponents around. With stand-up PVP, it even makes less sense because higher level splinter or grenade can each easily cut an opponents hp by half if they crit. And depending on how much HP is left, you can do a couple of shorts which should be enough or do shieldbreak if HP still on the high side. You shouldn't finish off an opponent with like 100hp left with a skill that takes 3 seconds to throw when you can finish him off with a 1 second skill. Thats where the wiz and the FA can squeeze a victory off an FS.

An opponent with 100 hp left most likely will be killed with any skill so it doesnt matter if you choose to use 1 sec over 3 secs, its a silly thought. We dont have slow-mo powers to really watch closely or estimate the amount of your opponents hp falls, everything happens fast in a combat situation, pots always used, and I would prefer to have the long but deadly skills cooled down and ready to be thrown at every chance as quickly as possible. FS are rich with crit damage, so even if you are against WI or FA in stand up pvp, its just a matter of critting. In freestyle its how you play your cards right, my combo is good enough to play your cards right

dipikins
07-27-2012, 08:51 AM
- These should be all your "needed" sword skills. Sword Skills: Impact Stab, Power Slash, Shield Charge, Rising Shot, Shield Ray, Shield Explosion, Shield Splinter, Shield Grenade, Might Wish.

- These should be your magic skills. Magic Skills: Crushing Blade, Shield Harden, Shadow Shield, and Art of Defense.

- For armor-wise, Shadow Titanium should last you till around level 130ish. It would be in your interest to get them ASAP because they are fairly cheap and under 50 mil.

- If you really need anymore help, post on my wall on the Forums.

Davynelord
07-27-2012, 12:51 PM
- These should be all your "needed" sword skills. Sword Skills: Impact Stab, Power Slash, Shield Charge, Rising Shot, Shield Ray, Shield Explosion, Shield Splinter, Shield Grenade, Might Wish.

- These should be your magic skills. Magic Skills: Crushing Blade, Shield Harden, Shadow Shield, and Art of Defense.

- For armor-wise, Shadow Titanium should last you till around level 130ish. It would be in your interest to get them ASAP because they are fairly cheap and under 50 mil.

- If you really need anymore help, post on my wall on the Forums.

ST till 130...really? you are definitely stretching it unless your talking +15 or running with a team...In my opinion, a knowledgeable vet can likely get by with ST, but you should never tell inexperienced players or noobs to the class to stay with the weak gear to that high of a level...I say upgrade as soon as you can for the cheapest price you can find.

By the way, these days you can find sig gear for under 20m if you just keep an eye out...I've bought many +5 amp 2 slot sig pieces for prices ranging from 5 million to 25 million....the only sig piece that cost me more was my suit which cost something like 80m I think or maybe it was 70...shrug...point is I paid less than 150m for full sig suit....I even got my PC deathblow 2 slot sig helm for 18 million....had a +9 PC deathblow 2 slot Osmium helm before that...it was 5 million. Just saying, these days no reason to stick with ST gears unless you plan to +15 it and extended it or you just simply dead broke.

KonaKona
07-28-2012, 01:59 AM
An opponent with 100 hp left most likely will be killed with any skill so it doesnt matter if you choose to use 1 sec over 3 secs, its a silly thought. We dont have slow-mo powers to really watch closely or estimate the amount of your opponents hp falls, everything happens fast in a combat situation, pots always used, and I would prefer to have the long but deadly skills cooled down and ready to be thrown at every chance as quickly as possible. FS are rich with crit damage, so even if you are against WI or FA in stand up pvp, its just a matter of critting. In freestyle its how you play your cards right, my combo is good enough to play your cards right

Here's why its not a 'silly' thought, and I have seen it happen too many times. Say you'r opponent (an FA) has 100 hp left, you have 250hp left. An FA can throw two lances in 2 seconds while you throw that slow-ass splinter or grenade that has 2.5 to 3.5 second cast time in combo. Guess who dies first? You would probably be face down already while that splinter throws some sparks in the background. Lvl 9 splinter and grenade is for the lazy, you put both skills higher level and you crit way higher, maybe enough to two-shot people depending on the level. Why do you have to cycle thru sg, ss, sg or God forbid, another ss. when you can kill with a high level sg and ss, then fk and a short. Calculate the number of seconds it takes and get back at me about 'DPS'.

xDromarx
07-28-2012, 07:36 AM
Ummm

Lvl 9 SS/SG and 20 sb is bad in every situation the game has to offer. It falls short of any real combination of skill levels in pvp, pve, and war. Unless your intent was to offer the OP a horrible combo so that he would be forced to eventually make one that he felt comfortable playing with, your advice was just poor.

SS(9) and SG(9) work in any situation, maintains the highest DPS of all FS skills (in and out of combo) and works well with any kind of stat build a player may have that's why....

It sickens me to wonder if you are actually serious about this post.

Lyro
07-28-2012, 10:46 AM
Educate us master Dromar o.o

MamaMiaYoe
07-29-2012, 03:16 AM
Lvl 9 SS/SG and 20 sb is bad in every situation the game has to offer. It falls short of any real combination of skill levels in pvp, pve, and war. Unless your intent was to offer the OP a horrible combo so that he would be forced to eventually make one that he felt comfortable playing with, your advice was just poor.

Dont select a portion of my post just to say something bad about it, thats not the only combo that I shared. After watching that video, I dont even know if you really know what youre doing ,or saying in this case, as a FS. Ive seen enough, Ive heard enough. mkay?

MamaMiaYoe
07-29-2012, 03:42 AM
Here's why its not a 'silly' thought, and I have seen it happen too many times. Say you'r opponent (an FA) has 100 hp left, you have 250hp left. An FA can throw two lances in 2 seconds while you throw that slow-ass splinter or grenade that has 2.5 to 3.5 second cast time in combo. Guess who dies first? You would probably be face down already while that splinter throws some sparks in the background. Lvl 9 splinter and grenade is for the lazy, you put both skills higher level and you crit way higher, maybe enough to two-shot people depending on the level. Why do you have to cycle thru sg, ss, sg or God forbid, another ss. when you can kill with a high level sg and ss, then fk and a short. Calculate the number of seconds it takes and get back at me about 'DPS'.

Oh yeah sure go ahead. lvl 12, ill go with 9's as it seem to work better for me, im overseas atm btw, playing cabal here in asia. and tbh, these guys put on a good show than most of the FS ive encountered there in NA.

Im a FA, and I play with FS too. If your FA opponent has 100 hp left and decides to throw lances on you (FS), even if he kills u or not, he is a stupid FA and youre also a stupid FS for buying his crappy move (by pursuing him or giving him an opening). Coz u shouldnt be throwing ur Splinter or grenade but use your shield ray/ fk instead. And everything is timing, alot of you NA players are slow, you give too much opening thats why you get f**ked HARD. Yes you guys know how to fully utilize ur dps in words, but action, thats not what I see, FS are gifted with crits and SG and SS lvl 9 , very easy flexible combo for a easy class, just too many dumb players and alz buyer who dont know how to actually play the class right.