PDA

View Full Version : Safe Guard High is RIGGED!!!

I3athtub
04-29-2012, 09:36 PM
i have this red osm blade of outragous double slot, i made it +11 and awaited for the arrival of the SGH!!!

So it came and everyone started burning out their credit cards... One of my friends who fist got the SGH bought out 10 SGH and tried to Upgrade an item... i think it only went up once and the rest fail.

Then another friend of mine, who has already 6 items that are +15, buys 4 and then another 6 and he didnt get any upgrades.

I should have taken both of their experiences as a warning, but i didnt really give a damn abt it, so i bought 12 SGH and 48 ech to + my red osm+11

so that is 200 US dollars. From +11 to +11

12 SGH, and 48 each ALL FAIL!!!

I make +11 with normal cores

but i cant get +12 with 12 tries, using SGH and 48 ech!

I am not raging...im just bringing it up that something is wrong with the game system
Or EST.

Cuz it is impossible to have 12 fails straight...

I was thinking abt getting more, then i heard more ppl talking abt the SGH fail rate, so it disencouraged to me. I mean if making +12 needs more than 12 SGH and 48 ECH and only god knows when it will actually work... imagine +15 with these Fake SGH!!!

again Red osm blade of outragous+11 + 12 SGH + 48 ech= Red osm Blade +11??????

12 sgh and 48 each values as almost 200 dollars which that is like 20 Vouchers

20 vouchers like 2.5b

Sooooo its like i paid, 200 USD/ 2.5b alz to Fail 12 times... interesting

in other words... to conclude this ugly experience; these Safe Gaurds are rigged and not even meant to work

cuz the less success the more u need... hope u all make a castle of dollars off these SGH and LOL to eachother abt cheap scams like this.

EST thinks its a charity...

Dynamo
04-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Σ(゚Д゚)Mine are still in my cash inventory and theyr gonna stay there for a little bit longer cuz i got 10 aswell xD And if i hear that ppl are failing a whole bunch with them and ech then its refund time lol

johnson130
04-29-2012, 09:57 PM
wrong with the game system?

it say lucky and unlucky

my redo blade +8 up +15 fail 11 times = bad lucky
my topaz cry +10 up +15 fail 2time = lucky
and if you don't want ur blade +15 and don't buy it, they never call you buy SGH

only say Lucky and unlucky

I3athtub
04-29-2012, 10:09 PM
Luck is used when there is possibilities of something happening or not happening.

I dont think u took possibilities in Math, and if u did... then i dont know how u got through it...

I believe in Luck, but keep in mind, u r a human with common sense.

If 30 ppl throw a coin and get all heads and no Tails, probably Tails once... then there is something wrong.

U r one of the minority of those who found success that even if u used these SGH and not on previous events

The previous SGH had no issues, these ones have the issue.

it say lucky and unlucky

my redo blade +8 up +15 fail 11 times = bad lucky
my topaz cry +10 up +15 fail 2time = lucky
and if you don't want ur blade +15 and don't buy it, they never call you buy SGH

only say Lucky and unlucky

gachiennuocman
04-29-2012, 10:30 PM
lol b4 i think i was bad luck but after i saw this post i think again its not about luck or bad luck , they change the % up now cuz they sell its in a few days not for like a long days like last event we got cuz if u fail u gonna mad want do again again and again and the time... they sell its in a couble days and u worry about ur items not +15 ... then u dont think about ur money any more ...then the secon time u buy will more than the last time ..that was they want.....
i aready fail 10 sgh on my gloves +11 and after i got no more sgh i + it w/o sgh and it s+12 now so what wrong here bro.
u guy think that just luck or bad luck?
and to days after get out of my job at 11 pm i run so fast to 7eleven but they say 5 gamecards /20 ea . i buy yesterdays 's last in store .
:( go back home ( so sad ...get on this forum ) read this post and ......got punk in my face when i read this post lol
if in that store they still got more for like 20 ea i will buy all lol but nvm after i read this ...
lol if GM too broke ..u guys can tell players help u guys out with 20usd ea ppl by sending mail maybe u guys got more than this cheating players ok
its not fairs for me and all ppl buy with there money..

Dynamo
04-29-2012, 10:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZR9s4Jb9Ew
Well this guy is lucky xD

johnson130
04-29-2012, 11:03 PM
i think today is last chance can buy SGH.

GoodLuck for all make +15 ur dream when you sleep, and don't sad when you wake up on the morning . I rdy did easy x2 weapon +15 and i don't worry( happy now)

Buy good game card story: fast and easy
gamestop
gasolin 2GO
blockbuster movies

bad sell game card: checking to long
7eleven
Walmart
Bestbuy
walmart

johnson130
04-29-2012, 11:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZR9s4Jb9Ew
Well this guy is lucky xD

no fail >.<?

spittaz
04-30-2012, 04:06 AM
just spend another few hundred and buy full forcium ;)

Cathy
04-30-2012, 04:12 AM
in other words... to conclude this ugly experience; these Safe Gaurds are rigged and not even meant to work

Safeguards are not there to increase the success rate of +ing.

The function of safeguards is to prevent items from going to a lower +, when you do fail.

The chance of success and chance of fail is the same whether or not you use safeguards.

You should be complaining about the enhanced cores, the safeguards have absolutely nothing to do with the success of +ing.

Or you know, stop paying 200 dollars for dumb crap.

spittaz
04-30-2012, 04:25 AM
Or you know, stop paying 200 dollars for dumb crap.

+1111111111111 <3

imback
04-30-2012, 06:06 AM
use the 200 dollor to feed those hunger kidddddd if each of u can donate 200 for them they will have beter life..............

thou
04-30-2012, 02:38 PM
same happen to me. got 8 sgh and failed to +12 my weapons 8 times in a row.

Hash
04-30-2012, 02:40 PM
I bought 2 sgh and +15'd 3 pieces of gear, one of which went from + 13-+15 with normal cores after my 2 sgh's ran out... So far in 3 years I've spent $20 on this game lol

DOOIVI
04-30-2012, 05:41 PM
Yeah, success chance seems to have been decreased. took 8 sgh to +15 1 item that started at +9 using all ech.....alot of em. Something really wrong with this picture.

curiosityFB
04-30-2012, 06:24 PM
dont worry bout it julliane it just a game and all think were unreal ... exept money xD

Teppi
05-01-2012, 06:28 AM
lol I have wasted 13sgh's 8 vouchers and 500m+ on my 40dmg Sig Crys and its +6 now :(. I bought 8 sgh at first attempt and my crys was still +11 (6 fails in a row). Then I successfully upgraded my crys to +13 by ech's w/o sgh. The next day I bought 3 more sgh's and 3 fails in a row. I raged and spammed ech's as the result my crys was down to +2. the day after that I again upgraded my crys to +12 by normal cores and then bought 2 more sgh's. No doubt 2 fails in a row again. 3 ech's left over, I tried my luck and bam my crys was +10. Couple tries with normal core and its +6 now. what a terri-bad weekend. Dam my luck dam est lol

Muramasa
05-01-2012, 06:33 AM
o.o. you guys must be ballin' rl to be able to to have so much money to blow on this game...or ur priorities are ed lol

MamaMiaYoe
05-01-2012, 08:53 AM
first fail give it a rest, it might not be your lucky day, try next day or some other time when you feel like youre lucky. there were some who got it to +15 as soon as they bought some sgh so I dont think its rigged.

whitetrash
05-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Suit 1 fail
Helm 9 fails still not there
It's all a out luck

Hotpod
05-01-2012, 12:30 PM
is there anyone got heart attack after failing +15 ur items on a row with sgh? :D

Hash
05-01-2012, 06:17 PM
i'm just quietly lol'ing over here .. how do you guys spend so much on a free game? I could barely get myself to spend $20 on it, not because I'm cheap, but because it's just PIXELS ON A SCREEN

megaupload
05-01-2012, 06:51 PM
i'm just quietly lol'ing over here .. how do you guys spend so much on a free game? I could barely get myself to spend $20 on it, not because I'm cheap, but because it's just PIXELS ON A SCREEN

most people they don't care about spend alot of money, they are working and no time to play or sport farm alz like another person, they are work hard, when they have time and start play what they want

of to me busy all the time
10 or 20 thousands of USD , i don't care spend when i like to play or do anything i like( you never know how long you can die, keep alot money inside)
or my girlfriend( 1 day she spend 15 thousands usd going shoping) Girl only like shoping

Dynamo
05-01-2012, 07:15 PM

A better question is why not?

Hash
05-01-2012, 11:04 PM
most people they don't care about spend alot of money, they are working and no time to play or sport farm alz like another person, they are work hard, when they have time and start play what they want

of to me busy all the time
10 or 20 thousands of USD , i don't care spend when i like to play or do anything i like( you never know how long you can die, keep alot money inside)
or my girlfriend( 1 day she spend 15 thousands usd going shoping) Girl only like shoping

I'm a full time university student, have 3 jobs, and I'm almost always out Thursday - Sunday nights. I'm busy almost always, and I still can't find a reason to spend that much money on a game.

Caylum
05-01-2012, 11:07 PM

I call bs!!!
http://i30.servimg.com/u/f30/12/60/14/48/hash11.jpg

jimbo
05-01-2012, 11:09 PM
wow 200 dollars just to upgrade item ingame ....

Hash
05-02-2012, 01:15 AM
I call bs!!!
http://i30.servimg.com/u/f30/12/60/14/48/hash11.jpg

image already proven to be shopped ages ago, I can't believe you're still spreading it around lol
p.s. I like the random change in font when talking about my "bought alz and gear" ... if you're going to shop something, at least do it right.

Edit: In case you need more proof? The guy they tried to pin me "hacking" who really hacked and deleted my char, went on to hack a bunch of gear off some of his guildies later on. Ask Rotha and Sam, they both knew he stole other peoples' gear for a long time.

Caylum
05-02-2012, 02:11 AM
the only thread it was discussed in was http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?8043-Just-Thought-I-Should-Share and i see no proof of being shopped. even if the live chat is shopped....what about the ingame chat?
You:"cause i know what he would say, and i know you hate alz buyers" why worry about my opinion of alz buyers unless u did it? and if it was shopped it was one hell of a job. a FF window is upfront like the task bar suggests. and the shadows from that window roll over into the cabal window. also pointing out the font change......you were the one with Word AND paint open not me. even if the font was changed its still a alz buying live chat. try again!

Hash
05-02-2012, 02:59 AM
the only thread it was discussed in was http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?8043-Just-Thought-I-Should-Share and i see no proof of being shopped. even if the live chat is shopped....what about the ingame chat?
You:"cause i know what he would say, and i know you hate alz buyers" why worry about my opinion of alz buyers unless u did it? and if it was shopped it was one hell of a job. a FF window is upfront like the task bar suggests. and the shadows from that window roll over into the cabal window. also pointing out the font change......you were the one with Word AND paint open not me. even if the font was changed its still a alz buying live chat. try again!

Lol you see no proof of being shopped? Really? Get your eyes checked buddy.

a) How hard is it to open up a "live chat" pretending to be "bob" and then editing it and using photoshop/paint/whatever you used to place it over a pic?
b) The guy I supposedly scammed, Jason aka FailWhale aka BeIius aka whatever other chars he used is a well known thief of gear, who stole my gear claiming I hacked him, then turns up with all his gear back and better (which you conveniently avoid).
c) Once (b) was known to everyone, you suddenly start calling me an alz buyer.
d) I can't remember the exact context of chat, but I'm pretty sure the "and I know how much you hate alz buyers" was a reference to something you stated before. The "I don't want you flashing my gear because I know what he'd say" was a reference to the fact that Jason framed me for stealing his gear, which he then used a basis to steal my gear and delete my char :)

Let's just make the point clear.

I "stole" Jason's gear -> He goes on my Acc and takes all my gear, then deletes my Chars. -> People realize Jason still has all his old gear -> I remake a new char, ends up getting stronger than my old one because I know what I'm doing this time around -> Jason and you call me an alz buyer -> Jason steals a bunch of peoples' gear, ends up with an eos8 and a bunch of other end game gear on a low lvl FA.

Do you see what I'm getting at? Sorry bro, try again another time.

btw: GM's looked into that SS last time, said it was fake, and no action was taken .. or did you conveniently forget that too?

Caylum
05-02-2012, 08:45 AM
btw: GM's looked into that SS last time, said it was fake, and no action was taken .. or did you conveniently forget that too?

When was it checked by a GM? lol Show me one time a GM EVER took interest into it.
-in a thread
-in a private message
-in a help desk ticket

This is the reason I never believed you. You lie about such details that don't apply to the problem at all. So what else would you lie about?
Now . . . call it a challenge. say im calling you out. Show the world ONE time a GM EVER took interest into the pic. I really hope it will be your next reply . . .
cause you know what it will look like if it's not.

And for your future defense ramblings. . . . drop the old love story. Not yet have i talked about him or the gear. The gear wasn't why i posted. Learn to read and reply in context. If that picture was shopped then I did it right? Since u emailed the SS to me? I was trying to get to the bottom of it all while I had the gear. And if you remember I gave it back to you after you sent me a SS. Why would i take the time to shop a pic for no purpose? If i was after you like they were i would have never gave the gear back. Think about it.....learn to defend yourself.

MamaMiaYoe
05-02-2012, 02:36 PM
lol!

positive
05-02-2012, 03:04 PM
i have this red osm blade of outragous double slot, i made it +11 and awaited for the arrival of the SGH!!!

So it came and everyone started burning out their credit cards... One of my friends who fist got the SGH bought out 10 SGH and tried to Upgrade an item... i think it only went up once and the rest fail.

Then another friend of mine, who has already 6 items that are +15, buys 4 and then another 6 and he didnt get any upgrades.

I should have taken both of their experiences as a warning, but i didnt really give a damn abt it, so i bought 12 SGH and 48 ech to + my red osm+11

so that is 200 US dollars. From +11 to +11

12 SGH, and 48 each ALL FAIL!!!

I make +11 with normal cores

but i cant get +12 with 12 tries, using SGH and 48 ech!

I am not raging...im just bringing it up that something is wrong with the game system
Or EST.

Cuz it is impossible to have 12 fails straight...

I was thinking abt getting more, then i heard more ppl talking abt the SGH fail rate, so it disencouraged to me. I mean if making +12 needs more than 12 SGH and 48 ECH and only god knows when it will actually work... imagine +15 with these Fake SGH!!!

again Red osm blade of outragous+11 + 12 SGH + 48 ech= Red osm Blade +11??????

12 sgh and 48 each values as almost 200 dollars which that is like 20 Vouchers

20 vouchers like 2.5b

Sooooo its like i paid, 200 USD/ 2.5b alz to Fail 12 times... interesting

cuz the less success the more u need... hope u all make a castle of dollars off these SGH and LOL to eachother abt cheap scams like this.

EST thinks its a charity...

Lol if you want a higher success rate in upgrading then use enhance core. It is not advisable that you use normal cores in a 10pcs SGK.So before you blame anyone on your miss fortune be sure u are using your little brain.

And by the way this game is run by Money and Luck .

if you only have money for a 10pcs SGK then you won't succeed on your plan.You need more than 10pcs to make your item +15.

And Besides nobody push you to buy SGK in the Itemshop

Don't expect a sudden success just because you bought that SGK. SGK is only used so that the item wont be degraded ,thats the only purpose of that item.

Your Luck still decides your fate.

And also if you want a 100% success on your upgrade then buy Perfect core not SGK ,OK! STUPID

Hash
05-02-2012, 04:36 PM
When was it checked by a GM? lol Show me one time a GM EVER took interest into it.
-in a thread
-in a private message
-in a help desk ticket

This is the reason I never believed you. You lie about such details that don't apply to the problem at all. So what else would you lie about?
Now . . . call it a challenge. say im calling you out. Show the world ONE time a GM EVER took interest into the pic. I really hope it will be your next reply . . .
cause you know what it will look like if it's not.

And for your future defense ramblings. . . . drop the old love story. Not yet have i talked about him or the gear. The gear wasn't why i posted. Learn to read and reply in context. If that picture was shopped then I did it right? Since u emailed the SS to me? I was trying to get to the bottom of it all while I had the gear. And if you remember I gave it back to you after you sent me a SS. Why would i take the time to shop a pic for no purpose? If i was after you like they were i would have never gave the gear back. Think about it.....learn to defend yourself.

Hi, I'm going to read a post, ignore the whole point because I have nothing to say, then complain about one point which I know he can't prove. Am I supposed to prove you sent a HD ticket about it in and GMs went through my BL trading history to find if I had a trade matching that description you claimed? Let's see when I get home if I still have that kind mail the GMs sent me saying they investigated my account during M/A and found it clean. This whole topic is based around his gear. Or do you not understand that? But lets talk about the "me being an alz buyer topic" then. The photo is fake, already common knowledge. It actually proves the exact opposite of what you're saying. Why? Let's see. That photo can prove either because:
- You faked it to prove I bought alz
- I faked it to supposedly "get my gear back" (why would I do this, I'm not in the wrong. It's already been shown that Jason is a known thief).
- I actually bought gear and then showed you to get my gear back (lol if I actually was an alz buyer, I wouldn't have shown you, I would've just bought more) which doesn't actually make sense. If I was an alz buyer the pic wouldn't be fake.

Let's just get this straight. Your whole attack is based on me being an "alz buyer" and your only proof is a shopped photo which, if you had a brain and could think about it, you'd realize proves the opposite :) I like how you tell me to "drop the love love story" when you can't drop something that's obviously fake from .. how long ago was it now? Over 2 years?

I didn't buy alz, the change in font at those particular moments proves that. I didn't steal Jason's gear, obviously as he used it as an excuse to steal my gear, and now has a known past of stealing gear from people (seriously? repeated offended and I'm still getting the blame?). Jason "magically" got all his old gear back.

Formal logic. You should learn it. If you did, you'd realize why I make certain points. It's obvious to see how flawed your logic is. Anyway, I have better things to do at the current moment than sitting around proving you wrong :) good day to you sir.

Caylum
05-02-2012, 06:32 PM
1- You faked it to prove I bought alz
2- I faked it to supposedly "get my gear back" (why would I do this, I'm not in the wrong. It's already been shown that Jason is a known thief).
3- I actually bought gear and then showed you to get my gear back (lol if I actually was an alz buyer, I wouldn't have shown you, I would've just bought more) which doesn't actually make sense. If I was an alz buyer the pic wouldn't be fake.

1-if i faked it to frame you why would i give the gear back to you after showing me that its urs?
2 and 3- idk whether you faked the pic. i posted it the same way it was emailed to me. no doubt it is YOUR screenshot. and YOUR the one with paint and word open. the only 2 things you need to do exactly what your telling me i did.

Hash
05-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Okay buddy, as long as you've indicated that you know the pic is shopped, proves that your "evidence" is fake and that I am in fact, not an alz buyer. You can keep arguing the fact that it is "how I sent it to you" as much as you like, but whether you shopped it or I shopped it makes no difference, even though I know I didn't photoshop it. As your whole argument is that I'm an alz buyer (as you haven't stated anything about gear apparently) I guess you're pretty much left with nothing right? Discussion over, pretty clear I'm definitely not an alz buyer.

Dynamo
05-03-2012, 06:10 AM
You all should be glad people spend money to buy cash shop items lol

MamaMiaYoe
05-03-2012, 07:07 AM
you guys shouldve just saved your sgh's and then do the upgrading when they bring back the upgrade the SIGevent. you gunna be rich!

HopOff
05-03-2012, 09:35 AM
you guys shouldve just saved your sgh's and then do the upgrading when they bring back the upgrade the SIGevent. you gunna be rich!OMFG i was going to sell my x20 SGH but i might just hold on to them for that >.>................unless i get a over priced offer ^^

MamaMiaYoe
05-03-2012, 09:59 AM
yeah id hold on to those too

Dynamo
05-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Well I decided to use my leftover SGH and this happened :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS-xgSCJMCk

Got more EcH and finished what i started >:O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNTlvYc0TTE&feature=g-upl

Used only 4 SGH so it wasnt too bad lol

BTW this is my 1st time recording and what not so if you guys see anything wrong with it Pls let me know so I can get better at it :(

Dynamo
05-03-2012, 02:28 PM
OMFG i was going to sell my x20 SGH but i might just hold on to them for that >.>................unless i get a over priced offer ^^
Yea I didnt think of that :( I had like 20 aswell but I upgraded my IRL friends' helm D: He payed me for the SGH I used of course xD

Dynamo
05-03-2012, 05:05 PM
I'm a full time university student, have 3 jobs, and I'm almost always out Thursday - Sunday nights. I'm busy almost always, and I still can't find a reason to spend that much money on a game.
No matter how much you want it to be cabal does not = a Job lol

Hash
05-03-2012, 05:11 PM
No matter how much you it to be cabal does not = a Job lol

Learn to form a proper sentence. I never said cabal was a job did I? Show me one time I've ever said that.

Dynamo
05-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Learn to form a proper sentence. I never said cabal was a job did I? Show me one time I've ever said that.
In my noodle

MamaMiaYoe
05-05-2012, 11:08 AM
BTW this is my 1st time recording and what not so if you guys see anything wrong with it Pls let me know so I can get better at it :(

you do it so fast! xD

Coincidence?
05-05-2012, 06:38 PM
dafuq?
you're a university student and you have 3 jobs yet you still have 4 nights free? I dunno how you do it, but something doesnt seem right. Anyway, gj on not handing over money to est :cool: total i spent was $30.

Hash
05-05-2012, 08:42 PM
dafuq?
you're a university student and you have 3 jobs yet you still have 4 nights free? I dunno how you do it, but something doesnt seem right. Anyway, gj on not handing over money to est :cool: total i spent was $30.

It isn't too hard to be honest. I just don't work later than 9pm on any night, and there's always plenty of time to hang out with friends and my girlfriend after that towards the end of the week. I generally have at least 2 nights a week just to myself. Plus, full time university is only 4 days a week for me this semester, instead of 5. That always helps :D

Dynamo
05-05-2012, 10:34 PM
I probably should have just bought a voucher instead of using money to buy more ech lol

sapekatumi
05-07-2012, 05:52 AM
What I want to know is, why did you +15 a 30% dmg blade? I mean I guess it could be 34/7, but yeah..

MamaMiaYoe
05-07-2012, 07:39 AM
Upgrading is.... >.<

Dynamo
05-07-2012, 08:25 PM
What I want to know is, why did you +15 a 30% dmg blade? I mean I guess it could be 34/7, but yeah..
I had already made other stuff +15 that was just 8 left over sgh and i didnt know what to do with em lol i could have just not used any and saved them all for a sig event or something but how long till that?But for the most part it was to show that SGH wasn't rigged

ieatfacebook
05-08-2012, 06:21 PM
SGH never rigged your luck just that all

Hash
05-13-2012, 04:55 PM
I had already made other stuff +15 that was just 8 left over sgh and i didnt know what to do with em lol i could have just not used any and saved them all for a sig event or something but how long till that?But for the most part it was to show that SGH wasn't rigged

Yes, a smart person would've saved them for something useful

Dynamo
05-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Yes, a smart person would've saved them for something useful
Good thing I bought more huh?

Hash
05-14-2012, 04:39 AM
Good thing I bought more huh?

Yeah, always good bragging about spending even more money on a free game too, huh?

Dynamo
05-15-2012, 06:07 AM
Yeah, always good bragging about spending even more money on a free game too, huh?
Aren't you supposed to be at one of your 3 part time jobs?

Hash
05-15-2012, 06:37 AM
Aren't you supposed to be at one of your 3 part time jobs?

Because everyone works at 10.40pm on Monday nights right? I'm not sure about your logic, but I'm pretty sure there's almost nobody who would come into a phone shop to buy a brand new phone at 10.40pm on a Monday night when they have work the next day. Pretty sure none of my students want a tutoring session at that time either. Retard.

Valdoroth
05-15-2012, 02:38 PM
you do it so fast! xD You should see me spam cores. I'll go through 2-3 pages of cores in about a minute. Or less.

Because everyone works at 10.40pm on Monday nights right? I'm not sure about your logic, but I'm pretty sure there's almost nobody who would come into a phone shop to buy a brand new phone at 10.40pm on a Monday night when they have work the next day. Pretty sure none of my students want a tutoring session at that time either. Retard.
Hey man, just let him think what he wants. If he doesn't know reality, then let him fantasize in fiction. :)

Hash
05-15-2012, 02:58 PM
You should see me spam cores. I'll go through 2-3 pages of cores in about a minute. Or less.

Hey man, just let him think what he wants. If he doesn't know reality, then let him fantasize in fiction. :)

Meh, I'm not too worried about him :)