PDA

View Full Version : New player Suggestion

Shinn
05-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Seeing The price of dungeon entry items could discourage New players to keep playing so I've thought up a good suggestion for new players only
Npc that Sale Dungeon entry
Now the prices of dungeon entry are pretty high not that bad for players who aren't new So my suggestion is to get an npc to sell certain entry items
I also thougt about people making new characters to Farm them and people Selling them So i thought up a solution to that too.
Well here it is
NPC(any) Sells
Map parts 250k Each These Will be Character Bound and Only Usable From Levels 65-80
Muster Card: Ruina station 350k Each These will Be character Bound and Usable From Levels 75-90
Epaulet of the Dead 400k Each These will be character bound and Usable from Levels 85-95
This should be able to get players up to Forgotten Ruin At least without too much trouble or being effected by the economy
*Epaulet of the Dead able to be purchased from level 100-102 For the Level 100 rank up

Obviously this plan isn't perfect but id like suggestion on ways to improve my idea i think its a good idea and would like feed back on it

Sasodara
05-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Considering they're character bound, that would be pretty cool. But then again, what about us old school players who don't feel like spending so much to get them? >.<

Shinn
05-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Considering they're character bound, that would be pretty cool. But then again, what about us old school players who don't feel like spending so much to get them? >.<

That would hurt players who Get them as drops without really helping newer players