PDA

View Full Version : NEED Answers! Combo + Dash for FA's

MamaMiaYoe
05-15-2010, 05:22 PM
tbh it helps, especially when chasing people, its a MUST learn player skill, but why is hard to do on FA when using the dps skill setting? Im serious, it is!...I usually break at second skill... is it because of the skills? or dps because I always press yellow (earliest) on aim spot of combo? is there a certain range for it to work or timing? I have tried the same method and combo setting on a WIZ and FB it works fine with those class but like I said with FA it's different, it keeps on breaking. :mad:

I havent tried adding skills like Prism. Arrow or Drilling shot coz i dont want to purchase them, but you think that will work?

Ive made observations as well by stalking videos on youtube, I noticed that there are no FA videos who used dash fade in combo and Neiro if youre reading this answer me.

SilvusX
05-17-2010, 08:48 AM
It does work in combo. I've tried it on Bloody Ice's dummy over and over. If you would like, I can make a video, although my computer is quiet slow.

Nanjirou
05-17-2010, 09:14 AM
If you lag it kills it. So during NW you might have a hard time with it. I can do it easy but most times its too laggy -.-

oXIo
05-17-2010, 09:29 AM
Uploading right now. Wait 30min.

oXIo
05-17-2010, 10:10 AM
Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmhK0FtR5rM

MamaMiaYoe
05-17-2010, 05:48 PM
your combo bar setting is different than mine. and yeah I noticed that if you press somwhere at middle it will work but Im used to pressing on yellow so I guess that's why

oXIo
05-17-2010, 06:25 PM
your combo bar setting is different than mine. and yeah I noticed that if you press somwhere at middle it will work but Im used to pressing on yellow so I guess that's why

My hand is fairly big so I can reach over to the "-" key easy...it's way easier than putting the dash on 2 and having my fingers cramped. Idk about you though. Also, I dash/ combo at yellow as well, but fraps lags me.

MamaMiaYoe
05-17-2010, 07:23 PM
yeah I was wondering how your skill setting works, the dash button is too far from the combo mode. Yeah, I start my skills at 3 to 7 and slot 1 will be the combo initiator while 2 is dash. Mine still breaks when I press too early which often happens. oh well I guess im just lagging but still its weird coz I can do dash while combo with my wiz

Kohii
05-17-2010, 08:08 PM
Lol I was gonna post a video of something similar to oXIo's but he beat me to it haha, I do agree that it's a must learn skill, especially in nwar. That's how I chased down other players and killed them lol.

oXIo
05-17-2010, 09:49 PM
Lol I was gonna post a video of something similar to oXIo's but he beat me to it haha, I do agree that it's a must learn skill, especially in nwar. That's how I chased down other players and killed them lol.

Haha yeah.

Miavi, it really all depends on the caliber of your FA. If you go around 4 shotting everyone before someone can really actually run away, then dashing in combo isn't really necessary since FAs have eagle eye also. But as Buttons said, NW is where dash combo really comes in handy.

MamaMiaYoe
05-17-2010, 10:17 PM
I just want to get used to doing it with my FA, so I'm in practice mode right now. I know what you mean by the gears, but its still different when in combo against enemies because theres no knockdown and you can attack faster.

MamaMiaYoe
05-20-2010, 02:23 AM
Yeah I know why it breaks now........LAG.

MamaMiaYoe
05-24-2010, 09:13 AM
but I dont love you xDDDD I just mish youuuu!!

Naitfoobathog
07-01-2010, 09:09 AM
What skills my FA need? Can you tell to me your FAs buffs and attack skills and lvl of them 1-20 Infact I need PvE skills and buffs because I dont PvP so much

MamaMiaYoe
07-05-2010, 07:08 PM
What skills my FA need? Can you tell to me your FAs buffs and attack skills and lvl of them 1-20 Infact I need PvE skills and buffs because I dont PvP so much
I think im not the right FA to ask if u really need help with PvE skills
Reasons:
-Im not a grinder! as you can see or mightve heard, Im one of the early FA's that supposed to be 170 now
-I focus more for my amusement which is pk'ing in ch 15
-I have been corrected by many FA's regarding the skill settings and realized they have a point. But if you'd insist to learn mine... fine.
Ok let me split the skills in order of use (by combo mode sequence)
Offense Skills - Offense, because this is what I use to kill people in pvp duel or pk. All maxed level 20 to make full use of the amplified bonus of skills. A revolution is not possible (since a lvl 20 shooting star can only be used one time) with these skills in combo mode. Its purely meant for the KILL. The skills have casting time of 1.3 seconds excluding Shooting Star (w/ has 3.0 at max level). You also have to be aware that among the three lances, Terra lance has 5% more amp than the rest, but the range and cooldown time is decreased. SO lets say youre in normal mode destroying a gate in NW or any boss and its about to die and you need to switch to these set of skills to initiate the kill while usng AoS but at the same time maintain the max range, make sure that Terra Lance hits before casting the trans buff while in combo mode or youll be forced to waste aos
Set #1 PvP
Critical shot level 20
Shadow Shot level 20
Terra Lance level 20
Fire Lance level 20
Aqua Lance level 20
Shooting Star level 20

PvE Skills - My PvE skills arent really the same as most FA's would set them. Since gathering mobs as a FA is a matter of life and death (while grinding in my opinion xD) thus should be done carefully. Getting in a combo mode and having a group of creepy hard hitting monsters under stunlock can be dangerous to those who dont have vamp gears (those hp % steal per hit stuff). Something can just respawn from behind you and hit you while ure in combo mode that the amount of time to cancel the combo mode isnt enough to save you from dying so the safest way is not to use combo mode. worse cases u'd get are miss and if Gravity Distortion hasnt cooled down to stun those group of monsters to give you time to deal with those attacking you from behind, but that can only happen if u have GD's level set like mine to lvl 15 (i'll explain why later). Another reason why I wouldnt suggest you to follow mine is also because we might hve different gears and different level. Cannons are the best skills for stunlock, lances can work but not at level 20. Sticking with cannons, Ive seen people here in forum say theyve maxed it to 20, I dont know if three cannons can be revolved even with Shadow Shot included.. I have my cannons at level 9 with 1.5 cool down each and it can be revolved, upgrading them to level 18 is impossible due to insufficient skill points. Im a pk'er so Id use the cannons (with their 45% chance kb and down) to Knockdown my targets first before I kill them with set #1 combo. That 45% KB of cannons helps me in pve at times when a stray mob comes closer and attacks me while Im in combo mode which is why I advise it rather than lances.
But its Gravity Distortion that you'll really need because of its stun effect, its the skill that saves :) .

Why did I set GD to 15? because I want to use the most of it in both PvE and PvP duel and pk. Level 15 cooldown 7 seconds is just enough (time and skill points) and works for both.

Set #2 PvE
Gravity Distortion Level 15
ShadowShot Level 20
Fire Cannon Level 9 (should be 12)
Aqua Cannon Level 9 (should be 12)
Stone Cannon Level 9 (should be 12)
Drilled Shot Level 17 (should be 9) - An error I just discovered xDDDD

I use drilled shot because of its delay effect gives me time to pot up when my hp is in trouble. But having it at lvl 17 is just a no no, I forgot why I did that but a lvl 9 drilled shot will work and make you upgrade you cannons to level 12 ( which is what im gunna do in awhile)

The Buffs are very easy, the people who made guides and posted it here did a good job.

Set #3 The Buffs and Support Skills
Vital Force Level 20
Repulsive Armor Level 20
Mana Condense Level 20
Thrusting Arrow Level 20
Precision Level 20
Art of Healing Level 20
Eagle Eye Level 20
Resist Intention Level 9
Sharpness Level 20 (melee class will love you for this)
Greater Heal Level 20
Mass Heal Level 20
Lower Defense (debuff) Level 20 I have this, as my debuff against Legacy Guardians just to add up some debuff if fb isnt present.
You also be aware tht certain buffs dont stack with others until you reach certain levels (level 140 is the start)
Upgrade Skills
Vitality Mastery for HP Lv. 10 maxed
Defensive Sense for Defense Lv. 8 maxed
Force Control for Magic attack Lv. 8 maxed
Ruling Force for magic attack Lv. 3 maxed
Damage Absorb for Defense Lv. 3 maxed
Mana Mastery for MP Lv. 10 maxed (you dont need sixth sense / defense rate to be honest. the rate of miss a target does to you is barely noticeable even without it, you have to focus on increasing your mana against fb's mana freeze coz its dangerous in pk.)

Enso
07-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Do you PvE in combo or out? Cause in combo I've found Crit shot > Shadow Shot (or Fire Lance) > Terra Lance > Aqua Lance to be most effective. And I use GD as an emergency vamp skill, same with shooting star.

And at level 157 or whatever you're at you should beat MF without Mana Mastery, and honestly Sixth Sense really does help. You only really need 1,450 MP, that's enough to dash/fade and use Crit Shot and lances, which is enough for 10 seconds in PK.

MamaMiaYoe
07-06-2010, 01:46 PM
If Im in solo mode I stick with the GD (only to hold them and for good vamp) >shadow> 3 lv. 12 cannons combo set#2. Lances work but I noticed cannons hold/lock them more effectively so I only use lances in a pt grind. and in combo mode.

I dont use shootingstar unless the skill is enough to finish the monsters hp (like a finisher), using it as vamp is dangerous when ure out in combo mode especially with thrusting arrow on, its a messy skill for me because its scatters the mobs thus should be only use as finisher.

and nope. The defense rate of sixth sense wont save you against a player target whos in combo mode. Even in pve you'll still be hit, And we would like to use GD and SS in pk while withstanding mana freeze so Id rather advice to focus on getting higher mp for SS and GD to work. You may not be hitting the fb but another target instead, and you wouldnt like that fb's mf ruining your combo mode do you? I happen to believe that If I dont use combo mode in pk you aint killing anyone especially against WA's and FA's. btw at lvl 157 its not possile to get over 1.4 mp w/o mp upgrade or mp rune.

Enso
07-06-2010, 01:52 PM
If Im in solo mode I stick with the GD (only to hold them and for good vamp) >shadow> 3 lv. 12 cannons combo set#2. Lances work but I noticed cannons hold/lock them more effectively so I only use lances in a pt grind. and in combo mode.

I dont use shootingstar unless the skill is enough to finish the monsters hp (like a finisher), using it as vamp is dangerous when ure out in combo mode especially with thrusting arrow on, its a messy skill for me because its scatters the mobs thus should be only use as finisher.

and nope. The defense rate of sixth sense wont save you against a player target whos in combo mode. Even in pve you'll still be hit, And we would like to use GD and SS in pk while withstanding mana freeze so Id rather advice to focus on getting higher mp for SS and GD to work. You may not be hitting the fb but another target instead, and you wouldnt like that fb's mf ruining your combo mode do you? I happen to believe that If I dont use combo mode in pk you aint killing anyone especially against WA's and FA's. btw at lvl 157 its not possile to get over 1.4 mp w/o mp upgrade or mp rune.

Ah I see you have a different PvE style than I do. They both work I believe but my GD is 20 so I can't stunlock.

I'm 148 and have 1,477 MP, with only a level 7 MP Rune. And that's actually enough for 10 seconds in war and PvP/Pk. It isn't impossible to pause the combo bar while MF is in place and just avoid them. I noticed a difference in PvE when I got sixth sense. Just my experience. And in BM2 there is no combo

Tenrai
07-19-2010, 01:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcdjC_4sarc

MamaMiaYoe
07-19-2010, 04:47 PM
Ive practiced too much with nipperlugs in BI. I can pretty much do it. Now Im trying to apply it with real people in pk and it just gets more harder especially for those who fades excessively. But IT IS INDEED helpful with chasing enemies down.

Tenrai
07-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Ive practiced too much with nipperlugs in BI. I can pretty much do it. Now Im trying to apply it with real people in pk and it just gets more harder especially for those who fades excessively. But IT IS INDEED helpful with chasing enemies down.

Well just the other day according Luna and Khanage you are able to auto target now when hostiled against other players. When they told me this, it was one of the most awesome things next yet. It has dumbed down the cursor chasing, but at the same time made it more challenging, I also suspect the reason why this update has the combo system at lvl 30 is to encourage early potential pkers and pvpers in a world of free style, but knowing how quick many are to complain and not better themselves in a fighting mmorpg that cabal is, it simply defeats the purpose and joy for those who do so.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/160/newautotarget.jpg

MamaMiaYoe
07-20-2010, 04:08 PM
adding that Z to my "pressing" routine in pk will take awhile but yeah you can retarget by pressing Z in pk now

EterNity
07-20-2010, 04:44 PM
They may as well create an auto combo feature so no one will break combo ^.^

MamaMiaYoe
07-21-2010, 04:14 AM
Seriously there is SOMETHING with the patch that makes dash + combo easier for FA's now. before the patch I can only do it with GD+Shadow+Cannons combo...now It dont break much when I use the dps combo crit+shadow+lances..
But yeah I am still practicing.. I just keep on practicing on nipperlugs though, good to start practicing
here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeSduBFzZ6c

I have to apply this when fighting against real players because they fade and that will make things more challenging but not most of the time I can find anyone to train with...and pk channel 15 is like a ghost town these days unlike before >.>
itll be fun in nw... but the lags always gets me breaking (my laptop is really messed up) but my point is, if I master this even just in 1 vs 1.. I will be one of the happiest FA's in the world :D

Enso
07-21-2010, 08:08 AM
I dunno, but I never had any trouble with dashing/retargeting in combo. How hard is it to click the person?

MamaMiaYoe
07-21-2010, 04:48 PM
Its not clicking the person. I can do that. its just that before the patch my combo would break once I get to the lances, which barely happens now.
A Blinking or Dashing enemy isnt hard to dash combo on you can follow them but when they get to far out of your range sometimes the only way to continue the combo is to hit on the mobs until you get your enemy target in view and retarget

However, an enemy who fades is a different story. especially when the person does it alot, that is what Im trying to learn. Master Eye and hand coordination. So far the only people Im aware who has mastered this is Tenrai, Spur and vXIv....96% of cabal players are so easy to read (well you can tell if they get knocked down many times).

Enso
07-21-2010, 07:18 PM
Well, I just haven't PK'd against anyone that could out fade me. I'm not a good judge of my own fade ability but I can outrun most wizards if it isn't a straight shot in war (n and s bases for example).

MamaMiaYoe
07-21-2010, 07:57 PM
Why dont you try me? :) I wanna see if I cant outfade you. I swept floors with you in ch 15 btw and Im pretty sure it wasnt hard.

Tenrai
07-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Seriously there is SOMETHING with the patch that makes dash + combo easier for FA's now. before the patch I can only do it with GD+Shadow+Cannons combo...now It dont break much when I use the dps combo crit+shadow+lances..
But yeah I am still practicing.. I just keep on practicing on nipperlugs though, good to start practicing
here:

oh yes...!
I have to apply this when fighting against real players because they fade and that will make things more challenging but not most of the time I can find anyone to train with...and pk channel 15 is like a ghost town these days unlike before >.>
itll be fun in nw... but the lags always gets me breaking (my laptop is really messed up) but my point is, if I master this even just in 1 vs 1.. I will be one of the happiest FA's in the world :D

oh yes... Congrats! A step too a new era!

Enso
07-21-2010, 09:06 PM
Why dont you try me? :) I wanna see if I cant outfade you. I swept floors with you in ch 15 btw and Im pretty sure it wasnt hard.

Hmm, well, if I were comperably equipped, you would have been dead. But my gears have 1/10 the power of yours. So I wouldn't be talking big if I were you.

It was also not one on one, so my attention was divided...

MamaMiaYoe
07-22-2010, 02:38 AM
Hmm, well, if I were comperably equipped, you would have been dead. But my gears have 1/10 the power of yours. So I wouldn't be talking big if I were you.

It was also not one on one, so my attention was divided...

You got to be hearing yourself. Enso dont make me laugh with your absurd audacity. Just accept the challenge. This is what I hate about most people in forum - more talk, less in game action. I'll wear my epic beginner battle suit or even nothing but orbs, or just suit, if you think gears what pushes me. I'll even fraps it too. You are very easy to read in pk with your fade and 1 2 3 combo and Im not talking big, frankly speaking. I think even vXIv's lvl 128 Warrior can roll you. Wanna bet?

It was a 1 on 1 btw, CasseyRene was there with me last time we met, but we werent pk'ing because I was teaching her in pk ch to apply all we were learning against procs, she didnt help you nor did that other noob coz he also knows I aint there to fight. You went for me outside town not recognizing who I was, and then what happened? I wont tell it, you know. If you insist and disagree so much, then this is a chance for you to prove im wrong, show me what you got. I dunno you tell me. Should I just wear orbs and no suit, or just suit and no orbs. >.<

ChinaEyez
07-22-2010, 05:59 AM
here:

Wow thanx for this veideo I have not seen a FA do it before. so prooo, makes me want to creat a FA too :D

ChinaEyez
07-22-2010, 06:00 AM
what costume are u wering may I ask? O.o

Enso
07-22-2010, 01:01 PM
You got to be hearing yourself. Enso dont make me laugh with your absurd audacity. Just accept the challenge. This is what I hate about most people in forum - more talk, less in game action. I'll wear my epic beginner battle suit or even nothing but orbs, or just suit, if you think gears what pushes me. I'll even fraps it too. You are very easy to read in pk with your fade and 1 2 3 combo and Im not talking big, frankly speaking. I think even vXIv's lvl 128 Warrior can roll you. Wanna bet?

It was a 1 on 1 btw, CasseyRene was there with me last time we met, but we werent pk'ing because I was teaching her in pk ch to apply all we were learning against procs, she didnt help you nor did that other noob coz he also knows I aint there to fight. You went for me outside town not recognizing who I was, and then what happened? I wont tell it, you know. If you insist and disagree so much, then this is a chance for you to prove im wrong, show me what you got. I dunno you tell me. Should I just wear orbs and no suit, or just suit and no orbs. >.<

Lol okay, I'll fight you. I get home about 6ish, go to the 6pm war, then after I'll go to CH15, and I'll expect you to be there. And I knew who you were. I can recognize a bunch of people. And you forget the 3-4 procs that were there too.

XI's warrior can beat me because it can almost, if not actually two hit me. You didn't see before but I also beat her. You have a knack for just seeing one thing and making a lot of assumptions based on it. I'm only on forums when I'm not at home, it passes the time between classes.

I don't claim to be good. But I'm pretty sure if we switched gear I could beat you with relative ease. Even if we kept our levels.

MamaMiaYoe
07-22-2010, 06:23 PM
I was waiting, I pm'd no one answered awwwww T.T

Enso
07-22-2010, 07:00 PM
I was waiting, I pm'd no one answered awwwww T.T

Oh that was you! Rofl I was in lobby.

But I'm there now and I see you. =D

Enso
07-22-2010, 09:19 PM
Lol I'm surprised you aren't here gloating that you can beat someone who is lower level and with worse gear... but I guess not.

oXIo
07-22-2010, 10:01 PM

hey my 129 wa can roll a lot of people :<

MamaMiaYoe
07-23-2010, 06:01 AM
Lol I'm surprised you aren't here gloating that you can beat someone who is lower level and with worse gear... but I guess not.

Im not that mean to tell them what happened out there. I expected you could prove that statement you posted about how hard it is to retarget fading people, or not having problems with dash while combo, but it turned out ...sigh. next time before you talk in contrary against mine, please, make sure you know wat ure talking about.

Enso
07-23-2010, 08:16 AM
Lol, I had no trouble retargeting. I'm sure you had fun spamming Z, lol. I saw you pwning those 5x's. Super pro.

MamaMiaYoe
07-24-2010, 06:41 PM
Lol, I had no trouble retargeting. I'm sure you had fun spamming Z, lol. I saw you pwning those 5x's. Super pro.

and next time less talk more action please. Youre definitely one of the most terrible person who tried to challenge me....My orbs arent even +7 now and...WHAT THE HECK is 1.2k damage... considering IM wearing will gear! omg Enso, if youre going to bit.ch about ur terrible gears then improve it before you start messing with me.

You will never beat me if youre all talk, stop trying to prove youre so good in pk. Dont be delusional. Its such a shame, a big shame that i have to slaughter you after all that "courage?
fade+heal+fade +heal THEN ESCAPE! go all the way up to port lux and hope friends would back him up.... is what i saw. nuff said.

My eyes are getting faster, your moves are so very easy to read and calculate and if I get used with the Z retarget button, wich I eventually will... God save you.

Enso
07-24-2010, 08:15 PM
and next time less talk more action please. Youre definitely one of the most terrible person who tried to challenge me....My orbs arent even +7 now and...WHAT THE HECK is 1.2k damage... considering IM wearing will gear! omg Enso, if youre going to bit.ch about ur terrible gears then improve it before you start messing with me.

You will never beat me if youre all talk, stop trying to prove youre so good in pk. Dont be delusional. Its such a shame, a big shame that i have to slaughter you after all that "courage?
fade+heal+fade +heal THEN ESCAPE! go all the way up to port lux and hope friends would back him up.... is what i saw. nuff said.

My eyes are getting faster, your moves are so very easy to read and calculate and if I get used with the Z retarget button, wich I eventually will... God save you.

I went to PL so that I could fight you without other people around. o.O I even told people I was in vent with to not come. Though the *procyon* warrior came anyway.

I didn't press Z or middle mouse button the entire time and managed to keep you targeted most of the time, only broke once cause of retarget issues. No one's perfect.

And I'm only on forums when I'm not playing, unless I'm skilling or whatnot. So don't judge what you don't know. ^^ (call my a hypocrite all you want =P)

MamaMiaYoe
07-24-2010, 09:06 PM
I went to PL so that I could fight you without other people around. o.O I even told people I was in vent with to not come. Though the *procyon* warrior came anyway.

I didn't press Z or middle mouse button the entire time and managed to keep you targeted most of the time, only broke once cause of retarget issues. No one's perfect.

And I'm only on forums when I'm not playing, unless I'm skilling or whatnot. So don't judge what you don't know. ^^ (call my a hypocrite all you want =P)

All I know is that you have much to learn, based on that performance. thats all. xD I dont even think you can dash while combo with no difficulty not even when I wore my "epic" beginner battle suit and crude orbs to give you chance to do it. ^.^ lol youre all talk, it disapoints seriosly

MamaMiaYoe
07-24-2010, 09:10 PM
or am I just expecting too much for a lowbie? >.> I dunno.

Enso
07-24-2010, 10:31 PM
I wasn't even attacking you when you had that gear. o.O Are you blind or did you see the warrior? I was far more worried about it. But yup, you can sit there and call me all you want, I know what I can do, and I don't need you to tell me. =]

BackUpMENG
07-24-2010, 10:33 PM
u both are scrubs
aka 2 shot material stone + fire cannon

Enso
07-24-2010, 10:34 PM
u both are scrubs

Lol for sure.

Raid101
07-25-2010, 12:30 AM
D: this looks complicated

MamaMiaYoe
07-25-2010, 07:15 AM
u both are scrubs

Can you scrub my feet plox?

MamaMiaYoe
04-24-2012, 08:04 AM
im bored okay. forums dont have any interesting subjects to talk about, so im just gunna play like im a ghost in the future replying to myself from the past. This is a good story.

tbh it helps, especially when chasing people, its a MUST learn player skill, but why is hard to do on FA when using the dps skill setting? Im serious, it is!...I usually break at second skill... is it because of the skills? or dps because I always press yellow (earliest) on aim spot of combo? is there a certain range for it to work or timing? I have tried the same method and combo setting on a WIZ and FB it works fine with those class but like I said with FA it's different, it keeps on breaking. :mad:

I havent tried adding skills like Prism. Arrow or Drilling shot coz i dont want to purchase them, but you think that will work?

Ive made observations as well by stalking videos on youtube, I noticed that there are no FA videos who used dash fade in combo and Neiro if youre reading this answer me.

Geez, arent you something 2 years ago? lol.

No Mia, it wont work, do not add Prismatic Arrow or Drilling Shot! Its a dumb combo to begin with in pvp.

In 2 years, you'll see that combo + dash for FA's or for any class is just an everyday pk move when chasing in this game. 90% players does it now in 2012. The reason why it keeps on breaking is coz of your runner's crappy laptop, eventually your runner will find a post that talks bout a latency fix and she's gunna download it and that will fix your lag problem, and then you can combo + dash, infact you'll keep on doing it, that the next thing youre gunna do is introduce this accomplishment to your only friend back at that time, Haniel. You will create your first youtube video http://youtu.be/BeSduBFzZ6c. and like what your trainer back at that time ,Tenrai said, it will be the beginning of a new era. Oh by the way, about haniel, you wont believe what his FA will turn out to be in 2012 and he's gunna change name to Han.

Neiro wont answer you silly, he is busy playing another game and will no longer be checking this forum. Besides, you stopped playing for awhile remember? He left the game 3 weeks ago. He'll be back though, on 2011 you'll meet him again. by then your movements are much better, so he wont be of any help with your question anymore when he comes back, he will share you about the dash fade while holding W key trick for moving faster which wont surprise you since Haniel and your sei guilds have already introduced this trick to you to apply in nationwar.

That W key trick would be useless, you'll be good with it for awhile, but when the crazy update that allows fade on cursor gets released, im tellin ya, youre just gunna be like the rest, because wizzies wont be the hardest class to keep up with anymore, its gunna be every class. PLUS like I said, dash on combo is common move, not a special skill like it used to be that day you started this thread.

Your concerns for that matter will be more on applications of dash combo, this is where you leave sensei Tenrai's basic dash on combo lessons and seek sensei XI's help with tricky movements to apply dash on combo. ooooh its gunna be a long journey Mia. but you meet interesting people and witness interesting events along the way.

unfortunately, im sorry to share the bad news.... you're gunna die Mia. :( You'll be murdered by this creep who got obsessed with you, you wouldnt know and expect it was him but yeah it was rough death, you got rap*d and chopped and the people found pieces of you in BI, GD and DS, after 3 days, thats how rough. How did it happen? In 2012 of April youre gunna be filming your video, called Miavii's Grand Finale and after the filming of this video which by the way is your last, the creepy stalker follows you to your hotel room and thats when it happens. :(

Good part is you will remain an FA by heart :)

O.O

Sprite
04-24-2012, 08:28 AM
LOL Mia

10/10 read

MamaMiaYoe
04-24-2012, 08:30 AM
lol thx