PDA

View Full Version : Basically a New Ch20

SellMyChar
06-12-2012, 08:36 PM
very basically my suggestion is a war channel like channel 20, except that people are given war hp.

- regardless of lvl, hp should be multiplied by 5 (i would be open to suggestions on different multipliers)

- "rooms" should be used to seperate bm/aura users from the people who don't want to bm. i'm sure you know how annoying it is for some noob to run in with bm3+aura and shorts

i would personally use it for practicing things because dummies or people you can 3 shot usually don't help much but i am sure it would also be used for all sorts of mini wars (gvgs in a sense)

so ya, i'll add more ideas if i can think of any and feel free to add your thoughts too

terror
06-15-2012, 01:15 PM
very basically my suggestion is a war channel like channel 20, except that people are given war hp.

- regardless of lvl, hp should be multiplied by 5 (i would be open to suggestions on different multipliers)

- "rooms" should be used to seperate bm/aura users from the people who don't want to bm. i'm sure you know how annoying it is for some noob to run in with bm3+aura and shorts

i would personally use it for practicing things because dummies or people you can 3 shot usually don't help much but i am sure it would also be used for all sorts of mini wars (gvgs in a sense)

so ya, i'll add more ideas if i can think of any and feel free to add your thoughts too

- HP: Interesting.
- "Rooms": How? If you want no BM/Aura, PvP or GvG. "All is fair in love and war" it is said.

One thing to note: the maps couldn't have mobs if you have 5x the HP. Otherwise, everyone would be using the map to grind mobs easily.

SellMyChar
06-15-2012, 02:18 PM
i see what you mean, and i guess i didn't think hard enough about it.

Well then i propose that they make 2 simple new maps for the purpose of this alone with no mobs. i don't think it's too hard to build 2 small maps (if it actually is, tell me cuz i have absolutely no experience with it).

maybe even another channel for it specifically, so people can still go do what they want on ch20 without it changing

terror
06-16-2012, 09:21 PM
Perhaps a copy of the Chaos Arena map, or perhaps even...Ancient Way. xD

SellMyChar
06-17-2012, 02:02 PM
ya, i was actually picturing the CA map in my head while typing that haha. i think it would be great with just a couple of added obstacles