View Full Version : lvl171 bl pvp video

spittaz
06-14-2012, 09:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar45Unyl8yI
not my bl
this is my friends bl

Marth
06-15-2012, 01:46 PM
Cool vid, but I'm wondering why it said Astaroth and Lokijones is an FS?

Lucifer
06-15-2012, 11:20 PM
lol I say nice xD Now freestyle with me coz I need more practice

-Itachi Uchiha-
06-16-2012, 01:04 AM
I like how he fraps a pvp with me while I was lagging (auto attacked with my pve combo) then had the nerve to say I (along with Spit) when, later on that night, I kicked both their a$$es in stand up and freestyle when I fixed my lag. Both you and toxin sure have balls to say that in guild and not directly towards me.

PANXXX
06-16-2012, 06:02 AM
its ok itachi he only recorded his lucky wins , cause i put on a panda suit after all that and kicked his ass

spittaz
06-16-2012, 06:13 AM
I like how he fraps a pvp with me while I was lagging (auto attacked with my pve combo) then had the nerve to say I (along with Spit) when, later on that night, I kicked both their a$$es in stand up and freestyle when I fixed my lag. Both you and toxin sure have balls to say that in guild and not directly towards me. we only freestyles 2 times Only and I wOn 1 if them

-Itachi Uchiha-
06-16-2012, 07:06 AM
It was 3 times, I started all of them. Only reason you won the first one was because I didn't want a PK pen, but I said fawk it afterwards. It's the reason why I have a lvl 2 PK pen spit, should check that vid again nub. It still shows the fact that the both of you don't have the balls to talk trash right in front of me, but do it behind my back/talk trash in guild instead.

@Pan: Yeah, he didn't record the 3-4 pvps later on that night where he didn't even get me below half HP on two of them.

kakaka
06-18-2012, 12:46 AM
itachi is mad xD

Nick123
06-19-2012, 03:01 AM
this dude tells every1 hes in +15 forcy amp zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz inb4mystic
half of these pvp's the other person wasnt even attacking lol

Lokijones1
06-20-2012, 11:51 PM
LOL badass video man , nice work and nice choice of song also :D

plzbuffme
06-21-2012, 12:22 AM
lol calm down man
who would make a video of themselves losing pvp except xi?

ColdFire
06-25-2012, 11:06 AM
pretty bad video.. i mean you seem to be one of the noobs who takes any pvp you won and puts it in a vid..

lots of times your opponent started late.. lagged.. and/or broke i stopped watching when you said "gf 1 crit" and had like 3-4 in a row lol

Sea
06-25-2012, 08:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar45Unyl8yI
not my bl
this is my friends bl

That bl is stronk.... i wanna pvp when i come back to da game and the stronk bl ;)

ToxinSeven
06-27-2012, 08:54 PM
sorry for the late response LOL A. i put whatever i got on video, if i didnt put in me losing it's because i twith fraps and most likely lefti t recording, ending with a 20 minute video which was uselss, btw why would i say i'm in forcy amp when you see my inventory open, clearly showing it's mystic? get off this thread
this dude tells every1 hes in +15 forcy amp zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz inb4mystic
half of these pvp's the other person wasnt even attacking lol

ToxinSeven
06-27-2012, 08:58 PM
once again sorry for the late response.. who are you liquidfire? well if you are then your response means nothing comming from a fail FB, also all the clips i put together were recorded in a row, i frapped EVERY pvp, if i missed a few it's because i accidently left frap running and finding the pvp in the longer clip would have taken too long, anyways :) thanks for the feedback PS. a crit doesn't count if the person has like 200 hp cause a noncrit would do the job too, also look at the "like" when i say "gf like 1 crit -.-"
pretty bad video.. i mean you seem to be one of the noobs who takes any pvp you won and puts it in a vid..

lots of times your opponent started late.. lagged.. and/or broke i stopped watching when you said "gf 1 crit" and had like 3-4 in a row lol

ToxinSeven
06-27-2012, 09:01 PM
damn ~.~ your on my video too? i've been trying to be nice with you -.- but you get on my for no reason , if these were luck then i suppose me kicking your ass for talking about mystic (13-2 i belive?) was also luck, or time i laughed at you in BI and you tried to pk me 4 times, kept running and got your ass kicked :3 anways i'm done with you lol if you wanna talk sht you know where to find me, otherwise if you dnt have anything good to say then fk off :)
its ok itachi he only recorded his lucky wins , cause i put on a panda suit after all that and kicked his ass

Sea
06-29-2012, 08:05 AM
Stronk bl got real
el oh el.....
And yes bl .