PDA

View Full Version : New player needs some help.

metalsnake27
06-25-2012, 07:17 PM
So I am now level 104 FB, just reach dual trans and all that... but I'm in a little of a trouble with money.

I currently now only have 10 mil (since I just finished buying all the trans skills I need) but now that quests are out of the picture, it's really hard to get a steady income of alz every once in awhile so I can actually pay for things. And I HATE begging people for money x.x

I feel like eventually, my gear is going to start becoming out of date, and there really isn't anything I can do about it since I can't pay for gear, or for the materials to upgrade it and what not. It's ok in the condition I am in now, but I now very shortly it will start to become run-down (since im noticing how harder mobs are getting to kill + how much damage they are doing on me now)

So I guess what I'm asking is just some good money making tips for lower level players, who are unable to run these higher level dungeons and get better equipment that they can actually SELL. Since I can leave the stuff I find in dungeons up there and they never sell (besides cores of course) in either the AH or in a personal shop. I can solo B1F, even though it takes me an hour or so, and that's usually where I get things I can sell/exp.

Nana3B
06-26-2012, 03:29 PM
Spam EOD1, LID, RS like crazy.

You might get amp, crit gears, and slot extenders.

You HAVE to know what are the average prices of things that drops in the dungeon you run to know what to keep, what to npc, and to be able to sell efficiently.

For example:
- Slot extender low is around 10mil.
- Stit 7amp is around 30mil.
- Junks with def rate and attack rate can never be sold. Sell them to NPC.
- Junk with Def, Hp steal,... could be sold but with very low price and long period of wait.

And the list go on.

Here is the thing. If you aren't able to price the item yourself, then keep EVERYTHING. And I mean everything. Make a new account with a noob char, lvl it to 10 so it could sell stuffs in AH. While you run dungeon keep mailing everything (except for cores)you find to that char so that you can check AH price for them later. I know 1 mail you would have to pay 10k alz. But npc a piece of junk 1 slot Osm give you back at least 72k alz, so in the long run it still profit you rather than leave stuff lying on the floor and disappear.

Eod is around 1.5mil per entry. If you can find 2 uch or 3 ucm then your entry is paid off, the rest is profit. So does any other dungeon.
If you run a lot of dungeon, you will hit the jack pot and get something that worth hundred of mils.

Don't ask people for alz. Usually they won't give because it's their own hard work and they had to pass thru the same hard time just like you.