PDA

View Full Version : Re-Suggestion about Wexp in War Teirs

Valdoroth
06-26-2012, 03:07 AM
Each Teir seriously needs to reward different wexp.

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
06-26-2012, 12:47 PM
lol this again.

SellMyChar
06-26-2012, 06:10 PM
i say just give t5 a reasonable bonus and leave it at that. i don't want to be penalized just because i don't like the idea of bm3 in war and would rather be in t2.

if that was your original idea then sorry, i wasn't paying attention to the last thread about this

Valdoroth
06-28-2012, 05:30 AM
i say just give t5 a reasonable bonus and leave it at that. i don't want to be penalized just because i don't like the idea of bm3 in war and would rather be in t2.

if that was your original idea then sorry, i wasn't paying attention to the last thread about this
How is getting less wexp a penalty? It's not. It just would prevent a little bit of the lower teired farming for high honor ranks. It unfair also to the new players who don't have that epic gears bcs they don't have a main account.

Melewa
06-28-2012, 08:32 AM
more wexp for high tiers, like t4 & 5, would be more encouraging to those who war in these tiers.

IBladE
06-28-2012, 09:33 AM
Cry me a river.

Valdoroth
07-03-2012, 03:57 PM
more wexp for high tiers, like t4 & 5, would be more encouraging to those who war in these tiers.
remember the old war system? Where there was Tierro Bruto for t1+2. They only get a few wexp depending on your score. It should be similar. I don't think there should be more. It's already been increased and alot easier to get HR 20.

Zmastah
07-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Valdoroth I agree with you completely. Two of my real life friends recently began playing and I leveled a character with them. I was able to gear my character and get decent scores in TG without much effort at all while they only managed to get 100 points in t2 because their gear was barely acceptable. It doesn't seem fair to have people with good-great gear because they've got a main account come in and dominate the war, as well as get easy kills because of their highly upgraded gear while the new players, who are just starting wars, come in and can't do anything and get discouraged from participating in wars because they feel like they are highly outmatched by more experienced players. They should do something like how AXP is generated while you level up by only giving a percentage until you reach t5.

07-22-2012, 06:30 AM
^ I do agree that having new players get owned in low tiers is not fair. However 90% of ppl in low tiers have mains, most new players worry about lvling and usually find themselves trying war at t3. Wars are fine the way they are, in the coming updates they will add a new map that's all they need to do (IMO).

Cathy
07-22-2012, 07:19 AM
I agree with Val o.o

If higher level dungeons give better drops,

why don't higher level wars give better wexp?

D:<

Raikyrios
07-23-2012, 12:23 AM
I'm okay with wexp increase for higher tiers, but not for the decrease of wexp in the lower tiers. ^^

Valdoroth
07-23-2012, 12:57 AM
I'm okay with wexp increase for higher tiers, but not for the decrease of wexp in the lower tiers. ^^The reason I say decrease for lower teirs, is so that getting the high Honor Ranks is not as easy as it is now. It's just unfair in t3 for someone to be HR 16.

Raikyrios
07-23-2012, 11:28 AM
The reason I say decrease for lower teirs, is so that getting the high Honor Ranks is not as easy as it is now. It's just unfair in t3 for someone to be HR 16.

Yes it's easier, but it still actually takes quite a bit of time and amount of wars to reach hr 16. They worked hard to get that title through constant war appearances, so I believe they deserve the right to be able to use those titles in war.

Cathy
07-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Yes it's easier, but it still actually takes quite a bit of time and amount of wars to reach hr 16. They worked hard to get that title through constant war appearances, so I believe they deserve the right to be able to use those titles in war.

I know they worked for their titles, but I still think that those who leveled up to t5 deserve to get at least a little something more than those in lower tiers. Especially since higher tiers have stronger guards and stronger people (the *7 hp in t5).

If higher dungeons give better drops, and higher maps give better exp, and higher tiers have more stat boosts, higher tiers should also reward at least a little bit more wexp.

perhaps same wexp in t1-3, and then *1.25 in t4, and *1.5 in t5 (following the same pattern of the defense increases). I'm just throwing these numbers out; not saying the increase has to be this large, but at least some kind of increase.

Raikyrios
07-23-2012, 12:27 PM
I know they worked for their titles, but I still think that those who leveled up to t5 deserve to get at least a little something more than those in lower tiers. Especially since higher tiers have stronger guards and stronger people (the *7 hp in t5).

If higher dungeons give better drops, and higher maps give better exp, and higher tiers have more stat boosts, higher tiers should also reward at least a little bit more wexp.

perhaps same wexp in t1-3, and then *1.25 in t4, and *1.5 in t5 (following the same pattern of the defense increases). I'm just throwing these numbers out; not saying the increase has to be this large, but at least some kind of increase.

x___x I never said anything about opposing the wexp increase for the higher tiers. I just disliked the lower wexp given for lower tiers. Different stuffs~

NiteFalcon
07-23-2012, 02:18 PM
lol gonna get a lot of rage in proposals like this cuz these forums are full of low tier farming bk randy's

Raikyrios
07-23-2012, 09:05 PM
Welp, I don't see rage so far! :D

NiteFalcon
07-23-2012, 09:10 PM
they got called out so they went back in their closets

Raikyrios
07-24-2012, 09:38 AM
o3o poopy.

07-24-2012, 11:27 AM
Quick question for Val, I can understand why u want an exp increase. Common sense says the higher the war the higher the rewards, however i think its different here. Most ppl in T5 already have hr 14+ and of course tier 5 has all (if not most HR 20s). If like u desire the wexp gets decreased in the lower tiers, by the time new players get to t5 there will still be a huge gap in honor If not they would actually spend even more time in the lower tiers. Like ralkiros said an increase for t5 is fine but decreasing for lower tiers doesn't make much sense. If i interpreted what u desire differently please clarify why u want low tier wexp to go down.

cronic21
07-24-2012, 02:05 PM
Quick question for Val, I can understand why u want an exp increase. Common sense says the higher the war the higher the rewards, however i think its different here. Most ppl in T5 already have hr 14+ and of course tier 5 has all (if not most HR 20s). If like u desire the wexp gets decreased in the lower tiers, by the time new players get to t5 there will still be a huge gap in honor If not they would actually spend even more time in the lower tiers. Like ralkiros said an increase for t5 is fine but decreasing for lower tiers doesn't make much sense. If i interpreted what u desire differently please clarify why u want low tier wexp to go down.

his point is if u decrease lower tiers, it gives farmers an incentive to lvl up out of noob tiers and actually play the game as its meant to be played. ur not suppose to be in t1 with +11 extended full set. thats just ridiculously sad.

edit: also, there should be a huge gap in honor when ppl get to t5, those ppl in t5 at present, have played for years, they deserve to be above the new guy that's played for a month an got to 170 t5.

07-24-2012, 08:34 PM
well that is the effect that you guys desire, i doubt low tier farmers would lvl just because of decreased WEXP. Instead theyd just stay for longer. Also there is no set way that this game is meant to be played. If there is its to have fun, and most of the +11 extended T1 chars have higher lvls (like ive said before). You guys are kind of talking like getting 170+ or hr 14-16+ can happen in a few days it still takes months of playing to get each. And cronic your last sentence is exacly why farmers exist, why be at a disadvantage when you can do something to avoid that disadvantage.

Raikyrios
07-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Personally o.o I like t2 because its balanced to an extent. Doesn't take that much alz in nowadays to be decently geared in t2, no runes to worry about, no ridic bm3, you can only combo in aura so less sp pack spamming, and you only use vitals when you get low life from fighting actualy people. Even with +15 geared people it's not that hard to take them down. People in higher tiers think they get ridiculously op, but actually it's not that hard to defeat them. Yes there are cons to this tier as well, but this is just my take on t2.

P.S. I do have a main, so I have experience with higher tier wars and still prefer t2 o.o (maybe because t2 is like the largest war tier in Venus)

Cathy
07-24-2012, 10:23 PM
Personally o.o I like t2 because its balanced to an extent. Doesn't take that much alz in nowadays to be decently geared in t2, no runes to worry about, no ridic bm3, you can only combo in aura so less sp pack spamming, and you only use vitals when you get low life from fighting actualy people. Even with +15 geared people it's not that hard to take them down. People in higher tiers think they get ridiculously op, but actually it's not that hard to defeat them. Yes there are cons to this tier as well, but this is just my take on t2.

P.S. I do have a main, so I have experience with higher tier wars and still prefer t2 o.o (maybe because t2 is like the largest war tier in Venus)

Idk if venus is exactly the same but pretty much EVERYBODY in merc t2 has a main, and they're using full sets of +15 gear XD

I have seen so many +15 30 cd topaz and redosm...

IAmEvil
07-24-2012, 11:18 PM
i personally prefer low tiers since i know more people there its funner you dont need +15 everything to be epic if you know how to use your stuff HR and wexp mean squat to me as i dont try after HR 11-12 5 tiers of war played them all kinda hard to fight +15 sig and +11-15 forci amp in osm solo big plus i can understand everyone in low tiers most people i see in t5 speak viet and ignore you

Raikyrios
07-25-2012, 12:00 AM
Idk if venus is exactly the same but pretty much EVERYBODY in merc t2 has a main, and they're using full sets of +15 gear XD

I have seen so many +15 30 cd topaz and redosm...

90% of people in t2 have mains in Venus but not everyone uses +15 sets. But if that's the case in t2 Merc then war should be pretty balanced if everyone in +15. Besides, I'm pretty sure an epic geared t2 vs a normal geared t2 is less of an imbalance than epic geared t5 vs normal geared t5. With epic for t2 representing +15 set people and epic for t5 like Romp or something. Iunno just speculations~

07-25-2012, 06:41 AM
Theres actually not that many +15 in merc low tiers. t2 has 2 full set fs one full set fa and a few was with +15 Gs. T3 has no one with a full set just a few weps, and t1 has zero +15 atm. The thing is the t2 +15 are always shouting their gear, but that dont mean everyt2 has them XD.

Cathy
07-25-2012, 06:42 AM
90% of people in t2 have mains in Venus but not everyone uses +15 sets. But if that's the case in t2 Merc then war should be pretty balanced if everyone in +15. Besides, I'm pretty sure an epic geared t2 vs a normal geared t2 is less of an imbalance than epic geared t5 vs normal geared t5. With epic for t2 representing +15 set people and epic for t5 like Romp or something. Iunno just speculations~

Personally I think the dif between epic geared people in t5, and average people in t5, isn't that big o.o

Legs and bm's are pretty good at "equalizing"

Theres actually not that many +15 in merc low tiers. t2 has 2 full set fs one full set fa and a few was with +15 Gs. T3 has no one with a full set just a few weps, and t1 has zero +15 atm. The thing is the t2 +15 are always shouting their gear, but that dont mean everyt2 has them XD.

You have been gone for weeks boomboom. Times have changed!

07-25-2012, 06:49 AM
Oh boy ur right and they had a SGH event too X.X

NiteFalcon
07-25-2012, 07:28 AM
anybody and everybody has gear now after what the millionth sig event and the millionth time SGH was out/still out

Cathy
07-25-2012, 07:56 AM
i personally prefer low tiers since i know more people there its funner you dont need +15 everything to be epic if you know how to use your stuff HR and wexp mean squat to me as i dont try after HR 11-12 5 tiers of war played them all kinda hard to fight +15 sig and +11-15 forci amp in osm solo big plus i can understand everyone in low tiers most people i see in t5 speak viet and ignore you

t5 is bigger than pretty much any tier right now because everyone leveled up

As for the viets: you only have to deal with them if you're a dirty cap.

cronic21
07-25-2012, 10:36 AM
t5 is bigger than pretty much any tier right now because everyone leveled up

As for the viets: you only have to deal with them if you're a dirty cap.

i just find it very discouraging to any1 without a main, any new player joining the game, when they enter t1 in their krag turtle gear etc, and get 1hit left and right by ppl with mains but farming t1. t2 is a lil dif, ur 100, got all ur skills should be in osm etc. but t1... thats wat discourages them from goin to wars again till they lvl up to t3 etc, causing them to be outmatched in hr.

Raikyrios
07-25-2012, 02:53 PM
T2 has legs to equalize too just like any other tier o.o And how is t5 epic vs t5 normal less of a disadvantage? I've literally seen people having 20k+ more hp and doing about 4k+ more dmg to others than people are hitting them for. That kind of margin does not even happen in t2 even with a +15 set vs a decent t2 player.

IAmEvil
07-25-2012, 05:48 PM
T2 has legs to equalize too just like any other tier o.o And how is t5 epic vs t5 normal less of a disadvantage? I've literally seen people having 20k+ more hp and doing about 4k+ more dmg to others than people are hitting them for. That kind of margin does not even happen in t2 even with a +15 set vs a decent t2 player.

^^agree

Cathy
07-25-2012, 06:13 PM

Legs give the same amount of stats to every player. BM gives the same amount of stats to every player. The more you increase that "amount of stats to every player" the more equal people will become (and the stats on bm and leg are increased in each tier/rank).

The same way that BM3 gives more stats than bm2, and so the damage gap between two people in bm3 is less than the damage gap between the same two people in bm2.

Lets say you have two people, one with 1000 attack and one with 1200 attack. That is a 20% difference.

Give them both a boost of +300 attack

and then you have 1300 and 1500. That is a 15% difference.

And so, higher tier legacy weapons, higher rank BM's, and the ability to triple stack buffs, all equalize people in t5 more than they do in other tiers.

Raikyrios
07-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Legs give the same amount of stats to every player. BM gives the same amount of stats to every player. The more you increase that "amount of stats to every player" the more equal people will become (and the stats on bm and leg are increased in each tier/rank).

The same way that BM3 gives more stats than bm2, and so the damage gap between two people in bm3 is less than the damage gap between the same two people in bm2.

Lets say you have two people, one with 1000 attack and one with 1200 attack. That is a 20% difference.

Give them both a boost of +300 attack

and then you have 1300 and 1500. That is a 15% difference.

And so, higher tier legacy weapons, higher rank BM's, and the ability to triple stack buffs, all equalize people in t5 more than they do in other tiers.

This is all good in paper in all....but in war its most certain that there are times where your bms are on cooldown and someone in bm3 extended is shooting at you. What's the difference there? -insert larger % difference- And what do most people do during this scenario? Run. Even with triple stack buffs and leg, does that really equalize anything in this scenario? At least in t2 theres limitations to bms so they don't just straight up over power someone who is not in bm/aura. It gives a bigger margin for skill to be implemented even though war does not take that much skill in the first place.

Cathy
07-25-2012, 09:00 PM
This is all good in paper in all....but in war its most certain that there are times where your bms are on cooldown and someone in bm3 extended is shooting at you. What's the difference there? -insert larger % difference- And what do most people do during this scenario? Run. Even with triple stack buffs and leg, does that really equalize anything in this scenario? At least in t2 theres limitations to bms so they don't just straight up over power someone who is not in bm/aura. It gives a bigger margin for skill to be implemented even though war does not take that much skill in the first place.

Well consider how t2 can use tg/mystic/shinguard, and nonpc sig+15 in t2. For a lot of players, that is extremely similar to what they use in t5. However t2 has limitations on eppy, bracelets, and forci weapons.

I've seen people in t2 who do almost no damage to people wearing +15 because of their low attack and amp.

But in t5 that is not the case. No matter how high the defense, you will not be hitting 7s on people because even the average t5 player will have a lot more attack and amp than that.

As you go higher level, offensive stats raise a lot more significantly than defense and hp. So there isn't that much skill when it comes down to pure overpowering people to the point where they can't do damage on you.

Raikyrios
07-25-2012, 10:07 PM
Well consider how t2 can use tg/mystic/shinguard, and nonpc sig+15 in t2. For a lot of players, that is extremely similar to what they use in t5. However t2 has limitations on eppy, bracelets, and forci weapons.

I've seen people in t2 who do almost no damage to people wearing +15 because of their low attack and amp.

But in t5 that is not the case. No matter how high the defense, you will not be hitting 7s on people because even the average t5 player will have a lot more attack and amp than that.

As you go higher level, offensive stats raise a lot more significantly than defense and hp. So there isn't that much skill when it comes down to pure overpowering people to the point where they can't do damage on you.

o.o Well I thought we were comparing avg geared people for each tier? Well yeah if someone in t2 is geared so crapily then yeah he hits for 7s, but an average geared t2 can do way more damage than that given I have first hand experience. I can even match them in fights with a little bit of dash/fade combo. I don't know where you hear those rumors about avg players doing almost no damage from but it's a load of bull. We've fought against players with 1.1k+ def without leg or aura, and we dropped them pretty quickly.

07-26-2012, 04:37 PM
lol in low tiers for the most part the people are not unbalanced the classes are. i remember when i was in t2 not in a +15 set but in PC osm, and pc weapons i got two shoted by fs and wa with almost no gear. in t1 everyone knows that if ur not fa or wiz theres no point in even comeing to war no matter how good the gear is the dps of other classes (except wi) isnt even enough to score 30 with reasonable gear(there are exceptions). In t1 fa,wiz rule and t2 fs,wiz,wa rule in that order. Obviosly in t5 the classes themselves are balanced (sort of) but one piece of gear of the high end players can buy the whole set of average t5 players. This is not true in t1-3, in this game war has been unbalanced for a very long time in every tier. The only way to fix it is to give everyone legs and leg-like armor for the whole war, and the chances of that are slim.

Cathy
07-26-2012, 05:18 PM
lol in low tiers for the most part the people are not unbalanced the classes are. i remember when i was in t2 not in a +15 set but in PC osm, and pc weapons i got two shoted by fs and wa with almost no gear. in t1 everyone knows that if ur not fa or wiz theres no point in even comeing to war no matter how good the gear is the dps of other classes (except wi) isnt even enough to score 30 with reasonable gear(there are exceptions). In t1 fa,wiz rule and t2 fs,wiz,wa rule in that order. Obviosly in t5 the classes themselves are balanced (sort of) but one piece of gear of the high end players can buy the whole set of average t5 players. This is not true in t1-3, in this game war has been unbalanced for a very long time in every tier. The only way to fix it is to give everyone legs and leg-like armor for the whole war, and the chances of that are slim.

Alz-wise yes, but stat-wise, the difference is not that big between them lol.

But when you compare the +15 gears that are usable in t2 compared to the average gear in t2, the stat difference is huge.

Raikyrios
07-26-2012, 05:41 PM

Was this before the hp update? Because I have never seen anyone in their 100s with avg gear get 2 shotted.

07-26-2012, 05:47 PM
not in war XD pvp.

IAmEvil
07-26-2012, 06:51 PM
t2 give a newb 3%amp sig and a leg and he can be pretty strong(ive done this before pretty funny) .... in t5 gimme 3% forci and a leg (if u can find one) and i look like a bug on a windshield of a car doing 120mph

Raikyrios
07-26-2012, 10:23 PM
not in war XD pvp.

Pvp don't count lol.

cronic21
07-30-2012, 04:05 PM
t2 give a newb 3%amp sig and a leg and he can be pretty strong(ive done this before pretty funny) .... in t5 gimme 3% forci and a leg (if u can find one) and i look like a bug on a windshield of a car doing 120mph

thats the gap 1 person is speaking of, but wat they arent takin into consideration is higher tier = higher accessories. t2 dont have much options there.

BamOwnage
08-01-2012, 02:37 PM
thats the gap 1 person is speaking of, but wat they arent takin into consideration is higher tier = higher accessories. t2 dont have much options there.

Realistically you don't need a lot of accessories in T2. You just need the basic stuff; all amp gear, decent weapons (tit/phery 26% dmg yes that's like very very min) and PC helm. That's pretty much to excel. Even though they do get a lot more accessories in T4/5 it's pretty hard to solo a med guard in those tiers unlike those in t3 and under. Large Guard does more damage to me than some players in T4 o_o

cronic21
08-02-2012, 12:22 AM
Realistically you don't need a lot of accessories in T2. You just need the basic stuff; all amp gear, decent weapons (tit/phery 26% dmg yes that's like very very min) and PC helm. That's pretty much to excel. Even though they do get a lot more accessories in T4/5 it's pretty hard to solo a med guard in those tiers unlike those in t3 and under. Large Guard does more damage to me than some players in T4 o_o

u dont need* the accessories but the pt was with them, u have higher dmg therefor more pts.

Cathy
08-02-2012, 07:13 AM

But the point of war isn't to just solo guards and push nonstop lol. In low tiers you can't even build or defend cause all the guards die in like 20 seconds of comboing ~_~

Valdoroth
08-04-2012, 07:56 PM
And my point was that the lower teirs shouldn't earn wexp as fast as the upper teirs. If you've been around long enough, you can remember Teirro Bruto, which gave wexp based off points, and points based off kills. Now I'm not saying go back to that system, but they didn't earn wexp as fast as t1-3 (now known as t3-5). THey were called MW, as opposed to NW. Mission instead of Nation. Survival instead of Capture the Base.

BamOwnage
08-06-2012, 10:41 PM
u dont need* the accessories but the pt was with them, u have higher dmg therefor more pts.

I have no idea what you are correcting in my sentence, but whatevs. I did better in T2 than I did in T3 and I do horrible in T4 o_o. I do prefer T3>T2 mainly because of BM combo and now of BM3 because it is so much easier to solo guards because my damage is lower than others. We don't necessarily do higher damage even though the numbers show on the screen. I score my points in T4 through taking damage, everything hurts.

But the point of war isn't to just solo guards and push nonstop lol. In low tiers you can't even build or defend cause all the guards die in like 20 seconds of comboing ~_~

No one has a single clue what the hell defending is in the lower tiers, one of the main reasons why I leveled out and the fact that I don't have a main. The logic of the lower tier farmers is, "if I can't win this war I'm going to farm the sh.it out of gates and guards so maybe I'll be wrank 14. If my side starts winning, I'll act like the biggest smart ass in war and on a good day I'll score 170 in war." I never personally farmed T1 because it's so boring: can't combo in aura, no gmast+skills and (I'm not entirely sure on this one because I usually had stit boots/gloves) can't wear osmium+7 and up. Honestly, one person can change the entire tide in war in low tiers like dramatically; just rush up to peeps hitting a large/med guard and go bm with shorts, they won't realize that they are being hit by someone.

cronic21
08-07-2012, 02:28 AM
Honestly, one person can change the entire tide in war in low tiers like dramatically; just rush up to peeps hitting a large/med guard and go bm with shorts, they won't realize that they are being hit by someone.

since when did t1 have short buffs? o.o which hack u using? lol but i agree, 1 person can control the whole war outcome in t1.

BamOwnage
08-07-2012, 01:52 PM
since when did t1 have short buffs? o.o which hack u using? lol but i agree, 1 person can control the whole war outcome in t1.

When I was referring to you I didn't mention T1 at all, just merely t2 and t3. If you are wondering which short you use in T1, I believe wizard is the only one that has it and it's high regeneration

Raikyrios
08-07-2012, 03:05 PM
No one has a single clue what the hell defending is in the lower tiers, one of the main reasons why I leveled out and the fact that I don't have a main. The logic of the lower tier farmers is, "if I can't win this war I'm going to farm the sh.it out of gates and guards so maybe I'll be wrank 14. If my side starts winning, I'll act like the biggest smart ass in war and on a good day I'll score 170 in war." I never personally farmed T1 because it's so boring: can't combo in aura, no gmast+skills and (I'm not entirely sure on this one because I usually had stit boots/gloves) can't wear osmium+7 and up. Honestly, one person can change the entire tide in war in low tiers like dramatically; just rush up to peeps hitting a large/med guard and go bm with shorts, they won't realize that they are being hit by someone.[/QUOTE]

How come you no do this in t2 D=

Cathy
08-07-2012, 03:19 PM
In low tiers, there is no such thing as defending. Guards die in like 20 seconds. And most of the time it takes longer than 20 seconds to even walk to the base that is being hit ~_~

Raikyrios
08-07-2012, 08:43 PM
In low tiers, there is no such thing as defending. Guards die in like 20 seconds. And most of the time it takes longer than 20 seconds to even walk to the base that is being hit ~_~

Only t1

Cathy
08-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Only t1

Oh come on you know you can combo down a guard in 30 seconds. I have a t2 char too lol.

It's like that in t1, 2, and 3. the addition of +15 gear made it too easy (even though it was easy to begin with).

I can imagine t4 and t5 would be just like that too if they didn't upscale the defense and hp of guards. It used to be so easy to solo a small, I can't imagine what bm3 would be like without the upscaled defense and hp.

Pre-update, t5 scores would commonly end with 100k+ points per side, now its usually 40k points per side because its so difficult to kill guards. T4 and 5 definitely needed it, and I'd say to a lesser extent, the lower tiers need it too.

BamOwnage
08-07-2012, 10:58 PM
How come you no do this in t2 D=

Can't combo BM1 in T2 so I saw no point in tanking since that's pretty much the only reason why i would go into a huge group. Aura is okay and all, but I still prefer BM1 I seem more tanky and stronger regardless of class. Even FA I use to BM1 a lot.

Raikyrios
08-08-2012, 12:34 AM
Oh come on you know you can combo down a guard in 30 seconds. I have a t2 char too lol.

It's like that in t1, 2, and 3. the addition of +15 gear made it too easy (even though it was easy to begin with).

I can imagine t4 and t5 would be just like that too if they didn't upscale the defense and hp of guards. It used to be so easy to solo a small, I can't imagine what bm3 would be like without the upscaled defense and hp.

Pre-update, t5 scores would commonly end with 100k+ points per side, now its usually 40k points per side because its so difficult to kill guards. T4 and 5 definitely needed it, and I'd say to a lesser extent, the lower tiers need it too.

Idk what t2 you live, but I've never seen a 30 second combo on a medium
Guardian x_x (solo)

Valdoroth
08-08-2012, 06:30 AM
She's not refering to solo comboing it, but the point was that:

A. ppl in T1-3 don't know how to war.
B. They're so easy to do bcs there's nobody to actually challenge you.
C. All the guards, gates ,etc are normal (actually weakened in t1+2) and give 2x the score.
D. +15 made ppl stronger and so everything dies even faster.
E. If you can't do good in t4+5, learn how to actually war. Yes gear helps, but skill does way more.
F. Wexp shouldn't be equal for all 5 tiers.

IBladE
08-08-2012, 07:04 AM
I lol'd

Raikyrios
08-08-2012, 09:59 AM

C. All the guards, gates ,etc are normal (actually weakened in t1+2) and give 2x the score.
E. If you can't do good in t4+5, learn how to actually war. Yes gear helps, but skill does way more.

D= but she asked me personally.

But that's a bold statement there saying t1-3 don't know how to war. teehee =P

P.S. I thought I already agreed to the higher wexp in higher tiers part o.o just not decreasing the lower tiers.

Cathy
08-08-2012, 10:05 AM
I think every tier needs a penalty for losing :P

Winners and losers get the same amount of wexp, that just makes for lazy players. People would put in more effort if there was more incentive to win.

Obsessions
08-08-2012, 10:06 AM
mhm and t5 people know how to war? I didn't know dumping money into the game for +15 gears and spaming bm1/2/3 considers as being skillfull. pay2fail mhm mhm

Raikyrios
08-08-2012, 10:09 AM
I think every tier needs a penalty for losing :P

Winners and losers get the same amount of wexp, that just makes for lazy players. People would put in more effort if there was more incentive to win.

o3o like what kind of penalty?

Cathy
08-08-2012, 10:22 AM
o3o like what kind of penalty?

How about the nation that loses gets less wexp than the nation that wins?

Cause as it is procs here only care about bonus war, and every other war they just afk after 150 lol.

Typical war: winning by a big lead in 1st half, everyone gets 150 and afk's, caps take every base on the map in 2nd half. zzz. If the wexp was increased for winners or decreased for losers, people would actually TRY to win.

Raikyrios
08-08-2012, 12:07 PM

Cause as it is procs here only care about bonus war, and every other war they just afk after 150 lol.

Typical war: winning by a big lead in 1st half, everyone gets 150 and afk's, caps take every base on the map in 2nd half. zzz. If the wexp was increased for winners or decreased for losers, people would actually TRY to win.

Orrrrr winner gets nudies of hot chicks ahahaha~

Valdoroth
08-09-2012, 02:46 AM

Same in Venus. It's stupid. The old system had a bonus for winning.

I know that alot of t5 ppl don't know how to war. Probably bcs of the above reason. No incentive to learn/ win. I have an alft in t4, and those ppl came from t3. And lemme tell you, 80% of them don't know how to war. And if 70% of T5 don't know how, then you can bet that 80%+ of t1-3 don't either. It's really not a bold statement. Also, the ppl that DO know how to war are usually ppl on a geared up alt, so they get lazy and just kill ppl instead of trying to win bcs they know that who they're killing don't know how to war. Simply put, ppl are lazy a$$ Mo-fo's. It makes war incredibly boring.

IMO for "penalty" for losing is simply 20% less wexp, or the reverse, winners get 20% more (to appease all those that QQ about not getting enough wexp even though the wexp exchange rate was increased for honor as well as wexp earned increased, I swear, ppl are lazy babies who don't understand the value of things actually being difficult to attain)

IAmEvil
08-10-2012, 07:31 AM
Defend Push Build .... so hard to do

BamOwnage
08-10-2012, 11:48 PM
A year and a half ago it was soo much better now it's just a farm fest. You could have those idealistic 10v10 wars, but we all know it's 2v2

QQsomemoreplz
08-11-2012, 01:59 AM

first of all i should say that i pretty much only read your beginning idea and this ignorant statement

oh i wasnt aware that going bm3+aura and finding some non-bm caps/procs to farm makes you good at war. you do know bm3 adds like what ~450 def? aura adds another ~200? so your average usd spending fs or warrior in t5 can run around with easily 1900 def. and using your stats as an example even with hard luck on, you are critting said warrior for 600 on force assault and 3.2k on assassinate and to be fair lets say it only has 40k hp somehow. how dafuq do you kill it exactly? by using skill? ok lol i wish you good luck. and i would also like to correct your ignorance before you even think that your damage is decent on that because no, not every fb has these stats and they never will. idk if you buy alz or you have just been lucky or w/e, idc but you completely miss the fact that not even close to 25% of t5 fbs on both merc and venus have your stats.

its a good thing i dont give enough of a shiit to address the rest of your points, but one last thing. i war in t2 and t3 with no gear above +11 and can beat your ass any day. thanks for reading

Valdoroth
08-11-2012, 04:42 AM
first of all i should say that i pretty much only read your beginning idea and this ignorant statement

oh i wasnt aware that going bm3+aura and finding some non-bm caps/procs to farm makes you good at war. you do know bm3 adds like what ~450 def? aura adds another ~200? so your average usd spending fs or warrior in t5 can run around with easily 1900 def. and using your stats as an example even with hard luck on, you are critting said warrior for 600 on force assault and 3.2k on assassinate and to be fair lets say it only has 40k hp somehow. how dafuq do you kill it exactly? by using skill? ok lol i wish you good luck. and i would also like to correct your ignorance before you even think that your damage is decent on that because no, not every fb has these stats and they never will. idk if you buy alz or you have just been lucky or w/e, idc but you completely miss the fact that not even close to 25% of t5 fbs on both merc and venus have your stats.

its a good thing i dont give enough of a shiit to address the rest of your points, but one last thing. i war in t2 and t3 with no gear above +11 and can beat your ass any day. thanks for reading
Recall that Force assault adds -X HP down, which is x5 in t1-3 (in most cases = -62*5= -310*4(8 seconds/2) = -1240. And if that FB is smart he Also has Force Slash which is another -1240 dmg, And also whatever their Infernal Impact adds ( -1204 at least for lvl 18 as mine is). And if they're using a dps combo it's going to be like having a constant - 900 HP per 2 seconds adding onto every other attack they do. HL = 20 seconds of duration. So over 20 seconds they've added 20% dmg to all crits (which FB normally have max rate and then some) as well as the -9000 dmg done from the HP down. That's 9000 dmg done for no effort. And to even further add dmg, as long as they're in combo, they will be adding 10% or 20% dmg to ALL attacks. Learn some more about the game b4 you try to discredit someone. I'm not basing this off my stats either. My stats do all of the above like any other FB and then some extra.

My point the previous post had nothing to do with stats in the first place. You don't have to be good to get 150 pts and everyone knows that. The points I was mainly making is that the wexp DOES need to change per teir, which if you can't response to the thread correctly, means you're just adding spam to the thread and makign worthless threads even if you're trying to make a point about an off-topic thing. That's why you also read a book all the way through and not just the title page and last page.

Cathy
08-11-2012, 05:41 AM

If you're gonna talk about WA and FS in bm+aura, why not talk about other classes in bm+aura? an FB in bm+aura will have high enough attack to kill a WA or FS without much trouble at all lol.

And when you do see op people, which you know can't kill alone either because your gear isn't good, or because you don't have any bm's up, yes, you do kill them with skill + teamwork. War isn't a solo game. It's a team effort.

And also I'm not exactly sure why you're saying Val's stats are too high, they don't look much different from most t5 FB's to me.

Also, this thread is about wexp. So you don't even need to bother talking about how good your gear is because in ANY tier its easy to get 150 even with bad gear. It's actually easier to do so in t1-3 because of the weaker guards.

08-11-2012, 11:00 AM
If you're gonna talk about WA and FS in bm+aura, why not talk about other classes in bm+aura? an FB in bm+aura will have high enough attack to kill a WA or FS without much trouble at all lol.

And when you do see op people, which you know can't kill alone either because your gear isn't good, or because you don't have any bm's up, yes, you do kill them with skill + teamwork. War isn't a solo game. It's a team effort.

And also I'm not exactly sure why you're saying Val's stats are too high, they don't look much different from most t5 FB's to me.

Also, this thread is about wexp. So you don't even need to bother talking about how good your gear is because in ANY tier its easy to get 150 even with bad gear. It's actually easier to do so in t1-3 because of the weaker guards.

I cant believe this thread is still active. And i see that t5 ppl still want to discriminate the lower tiers. Instead of decreasing the wexp for them why not suggest an overall increase? Why not suggest new war maps,or things that would increase the war population in all tiers not just t5. t5 ppl dont seem to understand that weather its t1,t3,or 5 getting high hr still takes aloooot of effort. It ridiculous seeing t5 ppl say its easy in the lower tiers,it doesnt matter what tier u are getting 10k wexp is not easy, it takes alot of time. Cathy im a bit confused about what u typed. I want you to explain exactly how is teaming skill. Anyone can gang up root some one and kill them. To me skill is used to described something that the few can do, not the many. And id like to inform you that 95% of t1 cant score 150, and 60% of t2 cant score 150, and around 40% cant score it in t3. If this pattern continues wouldn't t5 be the easiest tier to get max wexp in? I don't understand why you guys complain so much.

QQsomemoreplz
08-11-2012, 01:01 PM
i should have also added that i am annoyed by your initial suggestion to give everyone else less wexp which is why i decided to reply to this.

so anyways, i would love to you get that combo of yours off on a bm3+aura wa before you're eating dirt on the ground. chances are any wa like this will have ii and cats as well as maybe bears so your hp down will barely even do anything at all. so your bm is on cd when you find this warrior, what do u do? run away? exactly, you need so much skill to run man. or we could all be in t2/3 and when we see a bm2/3 person (to be fair ill use a warrior) you can easily fight it, especially as a fb. bm3 gives like 150 def in t3 and aura gives maybe 100 def so ya it will be hard but thats the point of bm. not to be so op that no one out of bm can kill you. and ya i know all about fbs and what they can do so don't give me this l2p crap. those war stats of yours in your sig make me think you need to learn to play a fb actually, although admittedly i don't know what those garbage venus 2v2 wars are like anyways.

as for your initial suggestion, this shows how arrogant you really are. i would be perfectly happy if they raised t5 war wexp and kept everything else the same. you can even raise t4 wexp if you want. but i will not take a decrease for lower tiers just because you are mad that all that so-called 'skill' of yours is going to waste because you dont get a bigger reward over lowly people like me.

as for cathy, its easy to talk like that when you can sit back in bm3 and range everyone with 350 cd or whatever you end up with. i have played a t5 fa and know exactly how it is, but i also know that no matter how hard you try you will never even come close to tank classes in score. and now i admit that i am going off topic again but it is true that it takes little to no skill for tanks to take bringer in t5. in t2/3 it actually takes skill, i personally outscore all the usd spenders in these teirs with full +15 sets with any class i want using +9 or +11 stuff because i have the skill to do so. and one last thing, no i am not calling you out on having no skill so dont get mad

Cathy
08-11-2012, 01:48 PM
i should have also added that i am annoyed by your initial suggestion to give everyone else less wexp which is why i decided to reply to this.

so anyways, i would love to you get that combo of yours off on a bm3+aura wa before you're eating dirt on the ground. chances are any wa like this will have ii and cats as well as maybe bears so your hp down will barely even do anything at all. so your bm is on cd when you find this warrior, what do u do? run away? exactly, you need so much skill to run man. or we could all be in t2/3 and when we see a bm2/3 person (to be fair ill use a warrior) you can easily fight it, especially as a fb. bm3 gives like 150 def in t3 and aura gives maybe 100 def so ya it will be hard but thats the point of bm. not to be so op that no one out of bm can kill you. and ya i know all about fbs and what they can do so don't give me this l2p crap. those war stats of yours in your sig make me think you need to learn to play a fb actually, although admittedly i don't know what those garbage venus 2v2 wars are like anyways.

as for your initial suggestion, this shows how arrogant you really are. i would be perfectly happy if they raised t5 war wexp and kept everything else the same. you can even raise t4 wexp if you want. but i will not take a decrease for lower tiers just because you are mad that all that so-called 'skill' of yours is going to waste because you dont get a bigger reward over lowly people like me.

as for cathy, its easy to talk like that when you can sit back in bm3 and range everyone with 350 cd or whatever you end up with. i have played a t5 fa and know exactly how it is, but i also know that no matter how hard you try you will never even come close to tank classes in score. and now i admit that i am going off topic again but it is true that it takes little to no skill for tanks to take bringer in t5. in t2/3 it actually takes skill, i personally outscore all the usd spenders in these teirs with full +15 sets with any class i want using +9 or +11 stuff because i have the skill to do so. and one last thing, no i am not calling you out on having no skill so dont get mad

lol?

Valdoroth
08-11-2012, 01:53 PM

It used to be that the T1+2 had FAR less wexp. Again, my reasoning to have it reduced is perfectly fair and balances out a little for newer players vs older players with alts. Just more QQ about how something that used to be that got altered to make everyone equal no matter their level shouldn't be back to how it used to be.

Of course you'd be happy if your current too easy to gain wexp didn't change. You seem to fail the concept that this game has become too easy for players which ruins the challenge and reward for hard work and time put into you character. This has nothing to do with me. I'm lower honor rank than many T3+t4 ppl now. Why? Because I don't farm wars and when I used to first play as T3 and T4 80 was the MAX wexp you could get. I don't see how or why you think easy is how the best things in the game should be.

QQsomemoreplz
08-11-2012, 03:40 PM
decreasing wexp gain doesnt make anything any more difficult or challenging, all it means is that we would need to sit here on a computer and press buttons for a longer period of time to accomplish what we want. idk if you know this but this game is dead and soon to be gone, absolutely no one is thinking "hey i'll just here in t2 til i get hr20". There are like 2 high honor characters in t2/3 that i know of and those are curselord the hr20 wa and donot's hr17 wiz and it makes no difference really, curselord still s and donot is still an alz buyer. just because you are stuck in the past where it should take 3 years to get hr20 like spur did doesn't mean anyone else is. raise your teir's wexp if u really want to fight even more garbage hr20s like turco but you will not touch mine

and cathy, upload a vid of you outscoring someone like fearnotavi while hes really trying and then you can say whatever you want. also, try not to take what i say out of context next time

Cathy
08-11-2012, 04:30 PM
decreasing wexp gain doesnt make anything any more difficult or challenging, all it means is that we would need to sit here on a computer and press buttons for a longer period of time to accomplish what we want. idk if you know this but this game is dead and soon to be gone, absolutely no one is thinking "hey i'll just here in t2 til i get hr20". There are like 2 high honor characters in t2/3 that i know of and those are curselord the hr20 wa and donot's hr17 wiz and it makes no difference really, curselord still s and donot is still an alz buyer. just because you are stuck in the past where it should take 3 years to get hr20 like spur did doesn't mean anyone else is. raise your teir's wexp if u really want to fight even more garbage hr20s like turco but you will not touch mine

and cathy, upload a vid of you outscoring someone like fearnotavi while hes really trying and then you can say whatever you want. also, try not to take what i say out of context next time

how about you ask Fearnotavi yourself how good I really am SON

QQsomemoreplz
08-11-2012, 04:36 PM
or i could just ask you how good you think you are then have you prove it in tonight's bonus war. i know your mouth is pretty big, but can u back it up?

also, as soon as i have some spare money to get my suit up from +3 i cordially invite you to any t2 war that you choose

NiteFalcon
08-11-2012, 05:15 PM
so scary

Cathy
08-11-2012, 05:33 PM
so scary

threats from t2's are my kryptonite. very scary >:

Valdoroth
08-11-2012, 05:44 PM
or i could just ask you how good you think you are then have you prove it in tonight's bonus war. i know your mouth is pretty big, but can u back it up?

also, as soon as I have some spare money to get my suit up from +3 I cordially invite you to any t2 war that you choose
You are slow or something. I have already stated many times in many threads in many instances that I am not the best or at all that great. I am a noob. You sir, are moreso because you fail to understand everything I've previously stated.

Also t2 is boring and I don't have any characters that low of level nor care. How about I invite you to lvl up to T4 at the minimum.

QQsomemoreplz
08-11-2012, 08:00 PM
You are slow or something. I have already stated many times in many threads in many instances that I am not the best or at all that great. I am a noob. You sir, are moreso because you fail to understand everything I've previously stated.

Also t2 is boring and I don't have any characters that low of level nor care. How about I invite you to lvl up to T4 at the minimum.

that was directed at cathy, not you

08-13-2012, 03:15 PM
soon ya t5s will have a new map that should make ya happy, and should inspire you guys to leave us lowbies alone!:(

Valdoroth
08-13-2012, 09:04 PM
soon ya t5s will have a new map that should make ya happy, and should inspire you guys to leave us lowbies alone!:(
Arn't the BoX8's 150+ lvl req? That should inspire you guys to lvl more o.o

Oh i think the Minesta Charms are 150+ too.

QQsomemoreplz
08-13-2012, 09:17 PM
Arn't the BoX8's 150+ lvl req? That should inspire you guys to lvl more o.o

Oh i think the Minesta Charms are 150+ too.

that is what mains are for. also we cant wear +5 accessories either but w/e

Valdoroth
08-13-2012, 09:46 PM
that is what mains are for. also we cant wear +5 accessories either but w/e
THAT'S what my whole point for this idea was for! All those who DON'T have mains can't compete easily. Geeze didn't you read anything in this thread??

Raikyrios
08-13-2012, 09:56 PM
THAT'S what my whole point for this idea was for! All those who DON'T have mains can't compete easily. Geeze didn't you read anything in this thread??

"Also t2 is boring and I don't have any characters that low of level nor care."

^ I read that. So why bring up the fact that new players can't compete in lower tiers when you just said you didn't care o.o?

dipikins
08-13-2012, 10:23 PM
What's T2? o.o

Also... I believe that wexp should be the same for all tiers. I do understand that it may seem unfair that low-levels can receive the same wexp as "yourself", but what will be the incentive for the multiple tiers if one has more benefits? If you ask me, you are convulging on the idea of forcing people to accomodate in a specific tier. Thus, defeats the purpose of the five different tiers.

Psssst... Don't bag on T2 people. (:

QQsomemoreplz
08-13-2012, 10:52 PM

what does me having the ability to wear higher accessories at higher levels have to do with anything. it's not like because i can afford a bof7 i automatically wear a full +15 set. i don't know if YOU read what i have been saying but i seem to remember bragging about the fact that it doesnt matter who i am facing, my +3 suit will kill them.

Cathy
08-14-2012, 06:53 AM
What's T2? o.o

Also... I believe that wexp should be the same for all tiers. I do understand that it may seem unfair that low-levels can receive the same wexp as "yourself", but what will be the incentive for the multiple tiers if one has more benefits? If you ask me, you are convulging on the idea of forcing people to accomodate in a specific tier. Thus, defeats the purpose of the five different tiers.

Psssst... Don't bag on T2 people. (:

The point of multiple tiers is to accommodate people of all levels, unlike the old war which was like lv.92-170.

The purpose of the tiers ISN'T so that people play a character in every tier. It's so that you can try a different tier as you level up your character and eventually reach endgame, where you participate in bonus war. Same goes for the maps. You get a new map every 20 or so levels until you reach endgame.

Cabal has a level system, and just like any game with a leveling system you are encouraged to level up. Again: the purpose of the 5 tiers ISN'T so that everyone makes new characters and plays the low tiers. It's so that people who are just starting the game for the first time can war there, while they're leveling up their first character.

Basically: everyone who HAS a 180 should t5. The only reason you'd be in t1, t2, t3, or t4, is because that's the level range your main is actually in.

IBladE
08-14-2012, 07:19 AM
what does me having the ability to wear higher accessories at higher levels have to do with anything. it's not like because i can afford a bof7 i automatically wear a full +15 set. i don't know if YOU read what i have been saying but i seem to remember bragging about the fact that it doesnt matter who i am facing, my +3 suit will kill them.

I will kill my S.Tit son. :cool:

Valdoroth
08-14-2012, 07:31 AM
"Also t2 is boring and I don't have any characters that low of level nor care."

^ I read that. So why bring up the fact that new players can't compete in lower tiers when you just said you didn't care o.o?the not caring was my incorrect response to his invitation to cathy not me to come to t2 to battle him bcs he's oh so epic.

The point of multiple tiers is to accommodate people of all levels, unlike the old war which was like lv.92-170.

The purpose of the tiers ISN'T so that people play a character in every tier. It's so that you can try a different tier as you level up your character and eventually reach endgame, where you participate in bonus war. Same goes for the maps. You get a new map every 20 or so levels until you reach endgame.

Cabal has a level system, and just like any game with a leveling system you are encouraged to level up. Again: the purpose of the 5 tiers ISN'T so that everyone makes new characters and plays the low tiers. It's so that people who are just starting the game for the first time can war there, while they're leveling up their first character.

Basically: everyone who HAS a 180 should t5. The only reason you'd be in t1, t2, t3, or t4, is because that's the level range your main is actually in.
Amen sister :P This is a point I've tried to make a few times in the past already.

Lord Kronius
08-14-2012, 08:19 AM
AMEN and HALLE LU JAH!! >=D

08-14-2012, 03:42 PM
lol t5 is the biggest war in merc n they want more. I think if the choices are there people are entitled to choose what they want ( especially in a video game meant for enjoyment). Est is not ever gonna decrease wexp since they want people to play the game period. They do not care if im lvl 52 or 180, they divived the war so that more people would war not to balance anything out. ive said this many times IF they really wanted war to be balanced they give legacy weps and legacy gear for the whole war each class would have a set hp set dmg ect. the more t5s complain the more ilol Now i want em to change it.Sure make low tiers less wexp so that they stay down there and never go t5. And you guys act like lvl means anything in this game when est made it possible to buy chars lvl lost its meaning.

QQsomemoreplz
08-14-2012, 06:09 PM
And you guys act like lvl means anything in this game when est made it possible to buy chars lvl lost its meaning.

this is actually a very good point (not that your other ones weren't). the number of people buying high lvls with usd is incredibly high. just yesterday some guy sold his final 3 vouchers to be able to buy a wiz he spent 10b on. now he has a high lvl, high honor char with maxed out runes and some epic gears. i shouldnt have to point out that it took said person no skill whatsoever so get this character and there you have it, another t5 char that doesnt know how to play. no shortage of those.

what tier you're in makes no difference. if you know how to play, you know how to play and that's that.

IAmEvil
08-14-2012, 08:12 PM
everyone go find a newb and take them under your wing show them how to run dungeons play war Q.Q about people farming lower tiers getting the same wexp cause we all know there gonna get hr20 and come to t5 and pwn all ... wait has that happend yet is anyone in t5 worried about a t2 player getting hr20 and coming to t5 and rolling you day and night if so keep complaining and show your fear if your not then why do you care about this at all?

CookieWiz
08-14-2012, 08:21 PM
pfft all u need for t5 is lvl 170 and know how to do war,the hell with 180 lol