PDA

View Full Version : Man i think my FB is screwed but idk.. .xD

Sephiroth
05-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Ok so....

Im using a Amp forcy blade +7 , so i had to pup alot STR for that, the rest ive been putting on DEx but im debating on what orb to use, i dont have much alz and i dont wanna spend too much on a crystal/orb...

I thought about a Lapiz +7 30% but thats too much so i thought, what about a Forcy Orb +6 7% amp?? woudnt that be decent? but then again...i would have to pump what? 40 points into INT? so thats a fail right? Also thought about a Topaz Crystal +7 20%, whats better than this? by a BIG difference? not talking about 5-15 points difference in crits or w/e
hmm?

btw i also have a OSM +7 kat 30%

But idk what setup to go with my FB T_T, its mainly for 129 WAR ....shes not my main so i wanna keep her there for fun, i already have one for the high war so i have no need to level multiple characters, (just in case for the nubs that go ZOMG go to higher tier )

Berserk_Fury
05-16-2010, 05:03 PM
You should try to see if anyone would trade you a +7 s.amp kat for your blade. A +6 forcium s.amp orb isn't bad, but it definitely isn't a good weapon to use with a +7 forcium sword. I would recommend saving up and getting that 30 dmg lapis.

Sephiroth
05-16-2010, 05:14 PM
hmmm thx for the info...
well i used last hour dmg calculator and i guess atm the 30% kat is better than my forcy +7 ...on crits o.o, but yeah time to save for the 30% lapiz QQ

beowolf101
05-16-2010, 05:42 PM
yea personally i didn't liek the fact that you need more int for the forcy orb and crystal so instead i actually used my +12 topaz orb 2 slots
difffrence was like 12 attack
pretty sur eit would have been somthign like 5-7 attack diffrence after the stat reqirments ( from 227 int to like 268 in)

so since ur using forcy blade and its t1 you gotta go with topaz / lapis db
really getting anything below 30 damge is a no go if u get anyhtign below 30 damage i say go wiht the +7 2 slot topaz crystal

NewEra
05-19-2010, 12:44 PM
go for forcium kat cuz blade takes up alot of str kat dosen't and keep lapis

Valdoroth
05-19-2010, 04:06 PM
How in the world are your str or int a limiting factor? at 160 you can easily equip most gears in the game class permitting. As, for weapon choices, having the orb as the amp provider and the kat/blade as the cd isnt a bad choice, though you have to remember that FB are a high c-rate class so having a higher cdi would probably be the best choice. Also, if you did choose cd for the orb, I'd go with the topaz bcs it has more atk which would feed off the blade's amp at a lower item cost and would be a higher constant dmg as opposed to only on crits, which is handy in combos. Though, you could always sell one your two swords to probably make enough for the lapiz 30%, which is only like 12 atk less at +7( +7 of any grade is = to +6 of the grade above it with exception of forcium)

Sephiroth
05-19-2010, 05:08 PM
Yeah, thanks alot for the tips guys >.< definately need some saving lol

SheEvil
05-19-2010, 06:55 PM
Mfb ftw