PDA

View Full Version : Advice Thread

MaxUchiha
05-16-2010, 05:43 PM
Well since im willing to learn more about the blader class and i cant log in and ask any of my high level friends i figured forum was the next best thing....so any advice on gears...mw...pvp...pve....solo would be appreciated.;)

MaxUchiha
05-16-2010, 06:11 PM
bummmmmmmmp

carowe27
05-17-2010, 06:34 AM
what do you want to know about gears? pvp? pve etc. . . already some decent threads in this section you should scan over for some of the info you are looking for. but if you can come up with a specific question ill try and answer it for you.

MaxUchiha
05-17-2010, 09:20 AM
more or less whats better over all e.g. aop in pvp and pve or pvp and vamp for pve
also i know vamp earring +5 are beta than +4 bt is there a difference over all?? cause the +5 is hella expensive
stuff like that and any war strategies would be appreciated

xxxchimxexe
05-17-2010, 10:15 AM
Blader = martial+7 --------go for mystic +7 slot or you can do sig metal since the even going on right now....

MaxUchiha
05-17-2010, 04:49 PM
martial?? why nt armor more def and i kno martial gives more def rate and i already have like 3k+def rate buffed w/ armor wouldnt that be enough 4k?? lol i dnt want to called a hax0r if ppl miss me a shet load lmao

MaxUchiha
05-17-2010, 04:51 PM
and where would i get 7/50 mystic and lol 7/100? out of the question im nt rich and i dnt even thing that one is possible

cadacus_ater
05-27-2010, 10:31 AM
7/100 is possible with a 7 amp craft and 2 hp slots. I personally use +7 osm martialsuit 7/50 for good def/def rate with bossing. Vamp earrings you only need +4, +5 is too expensive in my opinion. Let me just lay down some general rules of thumb for gears that I follow.

Pvp/War:
1. Wear as much amp in your armor as you can, except for the helm. Bladers should have idealy 40 or more amp. (bracelet of fighter +3 amp slot are your friend here)
2. Keep your crit rate around 30-40 total (this excludes rate bonus from skills). However, when in bm1, swap rate gears for crit damage gears.
3. Get your crit damage as high as possible without sacrificing too much of everything else. A good high level blader will have over 100 crit damage (excluding skill bonuses) usually with over 900 attack and over 800 def when they reach level 150+. (Here's a hint, don't settle for titanium db weapon unless it compares to the attack of an osm weapon +6)
4. In general, you want hp over def, but this isn't always ideal. Try to find a good balance. (I usually prefer force regeneration earrings over earrings of guard for pvp and war)

Pve:
1. Keep a defensive set on hand for grinding (forcium, sig, mystic, the best you can get, plus an eog) but you may use the same db helm you use with pvp/war.
2. Always wear vamp earrings and amy as well as 1 or 2 extortion bracelets (or an absorb ring if you are cheap). The only exceptions are if you are soloing a hard dungeon like forgotten temple b1f and can afford to briefly use pvp gears for extra damage (usually done while using intuition). Another exception is if you can easily survive without vamp gear in the dungeon/map, but usually it doesn't save much time.
3. When bossing or running dungeons, you will usually wear the same armor and weapons you wear for pvp and war (amp armors) though some people use forcium amp blades to help boost bm2's effectiveness.

beowolf101
05-27-2010, 02:26 PM
7/100 is possible with a 7 amp craft and 2 hp slots. I personally use +7 osm martialsuit 7/50 for good def/def rate with bossing. Vamp earrings you only need +4, +5 is too expensive in my opinion. Let me just lay down some general rules of thumb for gears that I follow.

Pvp/War:
1. Wear as much amp in your armor as you can, except for the helm. Bladers should have idealy 40 or more amp. (bracelet of fighter +3 amp slot are your friend here)
2. Keep your crit rate around 30-40 total (this excludes rate bonus from skills). However, when in bm1, swap rate gears for crit damage gears.
3. Get your crit damage as high as possible without sacrificing too much of everything else. A good high level blader will have over 100 crit damage (excluding skill bonuses) usually with over 900 attack and over 800 def when they reach level 150+. (Here's a hint, don't settle for titanium db weapon unless it compares to the attack of an osm weapon +6)
4. In general, you want hp over def, but this isn't always ideal. Try to find a good balance. (I usually prefer force regeneration earrings over earrings of guard for pvp and war)

Pve:
1. Keep a defensive set on hand for grinding (forcium, sig, mystic, the best you can get, plus an eog) but you may use the same db helm you use with pvp/war.
2. Always wear vamp earrings and amy as well as 1 or 2 extortion bracelets (or an absorb ring if you are cheap). The only exceptions are if you are soloing a hard dungeon like forgotten temple b1f and can afford to briefly use pvp gears for extra damage (usually done while using intuition). Another exception is if you can easily survive without vamp gear in the dungeon/map, but usually it doesn't save much time.
3. When bossing or running dungeons, you will usually wear the same armor and weapons you wear for pvp and war (amp armors) though some people use forcium amp blades to help boost bm2's effectiveness.

white board + 2 % hp steal in pet ( since ur a blader while board will do )
is all you ever need not losing damage

cadacus_ater
05-28-2010, 05:57 PM
Not everyone uses a white board or can get one easily. If you want to go that route instead of using extortion bracelets/absorb rings, it should be fine. I personally prefer K-black board.

beowolf101
05-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Not everyone uses a white board or can get one easily. If you want to go that route instead of using extortion bracelets/absorb rings, it should be fine. I personally prefer K-black board.

pvp or pve ?
cause with my set put u don't lose any damage whatsoever
if not then white boards should only cost 100-140m at most on venus idk about price on merc

cadacus_ater
05-29-2010, 05:43 AM
I use k-black for both. I like having 41 rate. Need better cdi in weps and rings though.

beowolf101
05-29-2010, 06:14 AM
my wizard has 42 rate 80 crit damage
solos penna pretty decently
takes 2-3 bars though D:

beowolf101
05-29-2010, 06:15 AM
my wizard has 42 rate 80 crit damage
solos penna pretty decently
takes 2-3 bars though D:

i use white board + 2 % hp steal in my pet
you should be able to 2-3 bar penna if ur a blader with around 100 crit damage