PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of Flee Rate (Evasion Potion)?

idkaname
07-27-2012, 03:48 PM
What effect does flee rate have on a character: 1. against monsters? and 2. in war?
Especially in war. Ive used flee pots, dashed in to enemy mobs expecting them to miss alot, then got owned. I mean i get every hit, ive never seen a miss when i have on evasion potion in war.

Andrea
07-27-2012, 06:22 PM
pvp and war...as long as they don't lose target in combo, they won't miss.

pve...bosses and mobs don't combo, explains why BL can solo about anything

Lyro
07-27-2012, 08:12 PM
Flee rate = % chance of actually making enemies "miss" on you.
Everyone has 5% flee rate so we always have a 5% chance to dodge attacks. BL/Flee pots increase it to 95% (90 from skill/pot) which is max. Combo makes it so u never miss no matter what. And also if we crit, its considered a crit not a normal attack, so crits can bypass the flee rate (I think this is true, like 80%, don't quote me) Against PVE, u will have a 95% chance of never dying BUT that 5% chance has killed me on many occasions...

idkaname
07-27-2012, 08:33 PM
are u sure about not missing in combo? ive missed plenty while comboing on people, to the point where if its 1 hit left on them i miss and they get away.

Lyro
07-28-2012, 07:23 AM
are u sure about not missing in combo? ive missed plenty while comboing on people, to the point where if its 1 hit left on them i miss and they get away.
Only way I can think of is if ur fighting against someone who has shadowshield on

Andrea
07-28-2012, 07:15 PM
maybe fs is on aod? oh wait "...and they get away" yeah must be absorb dmg, but that isn't as epic as the first and u could still actually kill an fs in absorb cuz it will be gone faster the more he receives dmg, while aod lasts the whole of its duration and unless u have epic dmg (via amp), u can hardly break it but then he couldn't move.

On flee rate, pots i see and craft only have 70% for duration of 30 and cd of 300 secs. BL insane buff has 90%, for 45 secs. But yeah cap is 95% either way. But from my experience, it spells the difference between soloing/killing some bosses and dying/failing specially if it has high hits and hp regen like Pluma.

are u sure about not missing in combo?

that's how the game works...unless ur hacked and glitched