PDA

View Full Version : Changing Interface

Sandulf
08-03-2012, 01:13 PM
There is probably not one mmo or mmorpg that has a changing interface as one character moves through the world/map/dg. I think it would be a cool idea to have a changing interface as cabal characters moves through the maps or do the diff dg (something like a changing theme song in the jux box: which could use some more tunes). Or when one enters bm3 if the interface changed with a hint of red hue or the skills changed appearance i think everyone would find it cool. (this is a si-fi based game so why not make it a bit cooler)

For example one is in BI the interface will have a glassy appearance with a hint of crystallized skill boxes
Or Sod will give the interface a more lava appearance as the skill bar interface
Bm3 will change interface or add a pulsating red contrast as to project adrenaline rush...(that which many of us feel while we own with our bm3...fa bm3 ;D
....and with each transition the interface change is not sudden but fluid

Cathy
08-03-2012, 01:21 PM
There is probably not one mmo or mmorpg that has a changing interface as one character moves through the world/map/dg. I think it would be a cool idea to have a changing interface as cabal characters moves through the maps or do the diff dg (something like a changing theme song in the jux box: which could use some more tunes). Or when one enters bm3 if the interface changed with a hint of red hue or the skills changed appearance i think everyone would find it cool. (this is a si-fi based game so why not make it a bit cooler)

For example one is in BI the interface will have a glassy appearance with a hint of crystallized skill boxes
Or Sod will give the interface a more lava appearance as the skill bar interface
Bm3 will change interface or add a pulsating red contrast as to project adrenaline rush...(that which many of us feel while we own with our bm3...fa bm3 ;D
....and with each transition the interface change is not sudden but fluid

I challenge you to a bm3 fight

Sandulf
08-03-2012, 01:26 PM
This is a suggest corner not a: "look at me am an angry gorilla and I wanna fight" corner...besides my admiration of fa bm3 was based on videos, guides and game play, i currently don't have fa bm3 (in progress)

So what do u guys think of the idea?

Tramier
08-04-2012, 04:59 AM
cool idea, but the game has enuf bugs as it is right now, dont need to add more, lol

cronic21
08-04-2012, 12:18 PM
cool idea, but the game has enuf bugs as it is right now, dont need to add more, lol

+1

LikeABosss
08-04-2012, 05:10 PM
this would be beast

Valdoroth
08-04-2012, 07:50 PM
As one who has dealt with making many a custom game skins, this would be cool, but agree with the bugs. It would be kinda buggy especially at first. There's already 12 files used for the main UI (10 in our version until next update adds the 2 for new crafting windows) and to make one for each map (15 maps) that would get kinda obnoxious. Maybe narrow something like this down to only 2 versions, normal maps and war zone maps, would be more presentable.

If you seriously use the in-game jukebox, I'm just going to say: winamp, itunes, wmp, etc...They're all better and have whatever you want to listen to provided you have the music. I even added the game music to mine, so i here it a couple times (maybe) a week (or month lol)