PDA

View Full Version : AMP and crit rate

DreamQuake16
08-04-2012, 09:36 AM
Since WI doesn't have rate buff should I just go after amp as much as possible or should I still get deathblow orbs and helm?

Cathy
08-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Go for as much crit rate as possible

Get crit dmg or amp only if you already have 45+ rate

Hash
08-04-2012, 06:18 PM
I'd say go for rate and cd first as a WI

Valdoroth
08-04-2012, 07:44 PM
la la la. (bm2 and 3 are still better with 1+1 weaps) ta ta ta. :)

Buuuut. You kinda wanna get max rate no matter what your build is.

DreamQuake16
08-04-2012, 08:12 PM
so orbs and helm and accessories? that seems to be a waste of a chance to get more attack and amp if you ask me I guess.

Cathy
08-04-2012, 10:31 PM
so orbs and helm and accessories? that seems to be a waste of a chance to get more attack and amp if you ask me I guess.

Rate > All

There's not a lot of difference between 1k and 1.1k

But there is a lot of difference between 400 and 1k

NiteFalcon
08-04-2012, 11:39 PM
rate all day until cabal becomes a non RNG based game

DreamQuake16
08-05-2012, 06:43 AM
The only reason I was thinking amp > crit rate is because WI's would have to pump rate in their gears and accessories. And if I say get a... idk example Lapis orb of annihilation 8% cr and it is very hard to add amp to slots would i really want to get two of those instead of two 7 amp orbs and hit harder without crit. + say I get 3 rol1 which I already have in storage from being FB and FS and WA and stuff. the attack difference later when I could be wearing 3 ros9 and a vamp ring. Because like Cathy said there's not alot of difference between 1k and 1.1k but there is between 400 and 1k but if I had enough amp wouldn't I be hitting on the 1.1k anyway? xD If I can get enough money I'll test both sides. maybe I'll test in like stit or something so it isn't rediculously expensive.

Oh and as a side question, where can I get those tag things that tell your characters level and stats? Kinda hoping to show off when I get stronger :D

Cathy
08-05-2012, 06:56 AM
http://www.cabalc.com/en/

Valdoroth
08-05-2012, 08:08 AM
The only reason I was thinking amp > crit rate is because WI's would have to pump rate in their gears and accessories. And if I say get a... idk example Lapis orb of annihilation 8% cr and it is very hard to add amp to slots would i really want to get two of those instead of two 7 amp orbs and hit harder without crit. + say I get 3 rol1 which I already have in storage from being FB and FS and WA and stuff. the attack difference later when I could be wearing 3 ros9 and a vamp ring. Because like Cathy said there's not alot of difference between 1k and 1.1k but there is between 400 and 1k but if I had enough amp wouldn't I be hitting on the 1.1k anyway? xD If I can get enough money I'll test both sides. maybe I'll test in like stit or something so it isn't rediculously expensive.

Oh and as a side question, where can I get those tag things that tell your characters level and stats? Kinda hoping to show off when I get stronger :D

http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/

use the linke cathy gave for dmg calc. It's pretty accurate. I've tested it many times in game and barely been off (maybe by single digit numbers)

DreamQuake16
08-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Alright thanks for reminding me about that damage calculator, I forgot I had it bookmarked.
And what will i need to wear to get max rate? couple rol1s maybe a merg ring. Rate db helm and orbs? maybe I can find some amp option scrolls and make up for my orbs and helm idk lol.

Valdoroth
08-05-2012, 10:11 AM
Alright thanks for reminding me about that damage calculator, I forgot I had it bookmarked.
And what will i need to wear to get max rate? couple rol1s maybe a merg ring. Rate db helm and orbs? maybe I can find some amp option scrolls and make up for my orbs and helm idk lol.
Good luck finding amp option scrolls since almost no one tries to get them. That's why no one has got any yet.

DreamQuake16
08-05-2012, 11:37 AM
How does rompe have 21 amp gloves and people sell 14 amp fb gear and put amp in slots without those scrolls?

Cathy
08-05-2012, 11:47 AM
How does rompe have 21 amp gloves and people sell 14 amp fb gear and put amp in slots without those scrolls?

People don't put amp in slots. Items drop with amp in slot.

Romp's glove is the exception. And the Amp scrolls were from an event; they weren't obtained normally by just breaking items.

DreamQuake16
08-05-2012, 12:35 PM
That would be a ridiculous drop to get 14 amp randomly. Alright well thanks for informing on that I didn't know that slots were EVER filled when the item is dropped.

Cathy
08-05-2012, 01:14 PM
That would be a ridiculous drop to get 14 amp randomly. Alright well thanks for informing on that I didn't know that slots were EVER filled when the item is dropped.

It is ridiculous. And it's not common. But the same way that S.tit and Osmium can drop with 7 amp in the slot, so can anything else with a slot