PDA

View Full Version : No Perfect Core Crafting

mnslayer27
08-16-2012, 04:03 PM
The Korean patch notes show that Perfect Cores are included in the new craft system, yet I do not see a single Perfect Core as a buy-able request. Anyone know what's going on?

Lyro
08-16-2012, 08:49 PM
NA Update doesn't get all the goodies the KR updates get. For instance: When BM3 came out, EU and KR server got the premium DX dungeon minesta book capsules while we did not. Same goes with the Arionell Merc: we never got it.
Basically we're getting about 90% of a whole update with each update.
Be happy we get the ability to craft SEHH with a register price of 15b

Andrea
08-17-2012, 01:24 AM
screw pch, all I care about is hp pots :o which isn't in the request table, hence, no longer craftable :( as well

Lyro
08-17-2012, 07:39 AM
yea they were suppose to give us the ability to buy HP pots in stacks of x200 or x500 from grocer but i guess that got left out as well

Abi
08-17-2012, 08:24 AM
yea they were suppose to give us the ability to buy HP pots in stacks of x200 or x500 from grocer but i guess that got left out as well

Check the core alchemist in PL.

altho :

1pot : 1k
50pots : 50k
200pots : BAM 500k!
500pots : WORSE BAM 2m!

not worth it. I'll just stick to 50 pots.

Lyro
08-17-2012, 08:59 AM
Ah I didn't check the CA for pots. Those are ridiculous prices

Davynelord
08-27-2012, 11:12 AM
You know, I don't understand why NA doesn't get everything KR does. It's kind of discouraging and feels like a tease when they list all these categories in AH that NA doesn't even have a chance to get....wings, DX dungeon, unbinding stones..etc. Where is this stuff? Why even list in in AH if our version will never get it?

Then as you say with the HP pot prices....yeah they are just stupid....as I keep saying, with each new update to cabal, this game gets a little worse each time....we get bits and pieces and always something gets broken each time. Honestly, I'm starting to lose respect for EST and it's developers....they are starting to seem like idiots to me or people who simply don't give a flying F*** about NA players. I'm starting to wonder why they are even bothering with the whole mechanic update they have planned...I truly believe that update will make or break this game for good....my instinct tells me that it will be an epic disaster like SOE did with SWG when they changed the core mechanics of that game.....I mean really, what other games out there suddenly change the core mechanics of their game after 3, 4, 5+ years of a game being live?

Andrea
08-27-2012, 03:58 PM
well for one, we don't have patchnotes. all we've had (even in the past) were EU info and wormy's blogs, lol

Valdoroth
08-28-2012, 01:25 PM
we'd have patch notes before the update if it were up to our GMs, But obviously it's not.