PDA

View Full Version : Craft Energy???

Jamie143love & Ciccone
08-19-2012, 01:54 PM
K soo umm is it just me or is this whole craft energy thing the dumbest thing ever. Pls GM's change it.:(

Davynelord
08-20-2012, 06:57 AM
yeah is pretty stupid...I mean what's the point? Especially since one craft cost 100+ energy....it's worse when you fail everything you try to craft or craft results in stuff you don't want or need...the energy things just discourages crafting most of the time...at least for me it does.

QQsomemoreplz
08-20-2012, 10:22 AM
yeah is pretty stupid...I mean what's the point? Especially since one craft cost 100+ energy....it's worse when you fail everything you try to craft or craft results in stuff you don't want or need...the energy things just discourages crafting most of the time...at least for me it does.

exactly.

the only reason i can craft for longer than 2min is because i have like 12 chars to craft with

Jamie143love & Ciccone
08-20-2012, 11:06 AM
exactly.

the only reason i can craft for longer than 2min is because i have like 12 chars to craft with

lol

BackForMore
08-20-2012, 07:04 PM
it isnt that bad.... just get past the first couple of lvls. as you lvl your craft you get more energy. The purpose of the energy is to make it so no one goes afk crafting 100+rol2/aop7... They have to put a limit system like this to prevent a flood of crafts

cerverus3
08-21-2012, 12:23 AM
^+1. I also have 2-3 charts just making mats i need for crafting also went u lv u craft u use less energy to made things

Davynelord
08-22-2012, 07:22 AM
Ok I know you get more energy as you level up....I was level 1 orb, 3 crystal, 4 ring and 4 amulet crafting levels before the update....after the update I have between 1300 - 1400 energy to craft with. It cost me about 111 energy per craft I beleive...so I get roughly 11 craft attempts, then I have to wait about an hour to regen my energy back....to my understanding you get about 100 energy back every 5 minutes (I haven't tracked exact amounts...doesn't seem the same for all types of crafting)....if that's correct, then you'll get 1200 energy back every hour...but you'll burn it all up in 2 minutes or so of crafting.

In the old system, the only thing stopping me from crafting was getting the materials....for the most part it was the rarity (or very high price) of +5 and higher jewelry that limited my crafting attempts....In this new system, the materials are still just as rare but now your limited with crafting energy on top of that.

OVerall, in the old system no one flooded the system with crafting because materials aren't that abundant (the higher level crafts anyway)...people just used the lower level crafting for leveling up the craft and most of those materials are bought from NPC's at a cheap price and you just break the items for resources....but when your level 4 amulets or higher for example, you need +5, +6 amulets....when +6 amulets was going for hundreds of millions and the drop rate is horrendous, crafting did not impact the community, economy or game in anyway other than making rich people more poor (until they get lucky with a PC craft).

Bottom line, crafting energy is pointless when you are already limited by crafting resources. Show me a player with 100 +6 rings to AFK craft with and then we'll talk about a energy limit of some sort....in the end, if you want to control crafting, the best way to do it is through available materials. Not only are most rare but you have to put time into grinding to get them. This means you'll spend more time grinding than actually crafting....but yeah, no one has the resources to AFK craft 100 high level items LOL

EDIT: and on a side note, the success in crafting is terrible....you fail more than you succeed at anything and the price of crafting has just gone up....paying 100+ million for one item that you need to attempt a high level craft for, fail crafting that item 12 times in a row means you just lost 1.2 billion alz with nothing to show for it. So in my opinion, EST should have just created a new item (or just recycled something like gold nuggets from old events) and make those the base resources to crafting. Then create a way for players to grind those resources and attempt crafting. What this does is if you fail 200 crafts, at least you lost nothing but time grinding...but when you spend 3 months earning a billion alz and lose it all to crafting in a bad crafting system...it not only discourages you, but it limits you to play and enjoy other parts of the game because nothign in cabal is cheap to participate in (WAR, Dungeons, Gear..etc) it all cost millions or billions....but at least when you spend on that stuff, you earn something back in return. You don't walk away with nothing at all.

Just saying, imagine a real life crafter...he attempts to create various things but fails 95% of the time...the 5% he succeeds turns out with things that are worthless to sell (because everyone has it/them)....now how is this crafter supposed to make a living or continue his craft.

Bottom line, EST's crafting system (and upgrading system as well) is total garbage. Someone needs to teach those korean developers a thing or two about how to make useful crafting system that is enjoyable....cabals crafting is not enjoyable, profitable nor gives you much of a chance to earn a return on your investment. You may craft 200,000 items before you finally get that PC craft...but guess what, you'd have to sell it for 200 billion alz just to break even on all that you spent attempting to make that item...unless of course your just making 1 for yourself and then quit crafting.

truely false
09-05-2012, 03:14 PM
+1 @Davynelord said it best.

Moji
09-08-2012, 05:54 PM
I totally agreed with DavyneLord, the energy crap is retarded. It takes you only 1 min or less to run out of energy, then you gotta wait for how long to get those energy back..an hour, 2 hours, so you can spend another 1 min to use all those energy up again. Let me guess, in the near future, there will be "Energy Replenish" item in the cash shop, so all you cabalians can ENJOY crafting without limit as long as you PAY some cash.

brusky
09-08-2012, 06:45 PM
i no wanna pay mula tho :(

AMoniCGrey
09-08-2012, 08:05 PM
You've obviously not met Elviento, BodaciousTatas, xKuja, NotYourBuddy, SoCloseBabe... and the various multitude of crafters I can't even begin to remember all the names of who do nothing but spend their alz (if they even decide to do so) on nothing but the craft mats needed to for the rings (they don't need to begin with but want so they can sell to the noobs who don't have)... Btw this is just Venus people, I'm not even gonna try and think who on Mercury would have the alz to do so since Merc is over populated laggy as hell and has the most crafters to begin with...

Buddy
09-09-2012, 01:06 PM
bout 30 mill a day on amulets using friends with lots of noobs to craft 18 characters or more 3 times a day
for about a week + 1 or 2 bill in cj6 and holy disk 3 should make you at least 10 trys for aop6
if your lucky you will succeed 1

the problem i have with the new craft system is that it is destroying the alz base

ive put over a bill into craft recipes, that alz is no longer in circulation

with many of us out here doing this we have easily destroyed 10's of billions of alz

Venus server does not have the new player base to support this kind of alz destruction with new alz production

lvl 8000+ craft

crafting sapphire charms up to +6 cheap mail NotYourBuddy in Venus
gonna register lvl 7 today maby * DESTROYS ANOTHER 500 MILLION ALZ *

venus is dead....

munalox1
10-08-2012, 12:17 PM
testament lol

xvxURIZENxvx
10-14-2012, 08:29 PM
Venus IS dead....I can't even find a stack of lvl 2 earth discs for some cheap xp crafts

As for the crafting...wtf...I came back just to craft the new master craft gear and heard they got rid of slotting proofs...(btw,all other gear is trash now,master craft or nothing)....unfortunately you need pc 2 slot crafts to attempt a master craft,I'm just 3000+ in boots and gloves and have yet to craft a bluestin pc for a master craft attempt...either get rid of the crafting energy,cut the energy regen time in half,a bonus for completing dungeons fast,an dp cube,a bonus for gaining AP/XP..something

DwayneRox
10-21-2012, 07:53 AM
hm im on basic craft lvl 6 100% in cabal eu we dont have update yet should i craft to lvl 8 before update or isnt it worth it?

isnt it that the cards u have already applied or do u have to buy all reciepts anyway?