PDA

View Full Version : I can seem to log on Diffrent problem

huracane55
05-17-2010, 08:51 PM
I can't seem to log on because when i clicked on the "Find ID/PW" button and typed in my info, it denied my E-MAIL ADDRESS. It keeps denying my E-mail address no matter how many times I tried it. I even tried using other E-mails i have for emergencies, but still says "Invalid E-mail address". I checked my E-mail adresses over and over and over again, but same thing "DENIED". How can I restore my previous Cabal account? :(

n0tS
05-20-2010, 08:51 AM
I can't seem to log on because when i clicked on the "Find ID/PW" button and typed in my info, it denied my E-MAIL ADDRESS. It keeps denying my E-mail address no matter how many times I tried it. I even tried using other E-mails i have for emergencies, but still says "Invalid E-mail address". I checked my E-mail adresses over and over and over again, but same thing "DENIED". How can I restore my previous Cabal account? :(

:( I have the exact same problem only the other way around..When i try to click the "Find ID/PW" it says "(!) no user found" MY ACCOUNT IS GONE!!! T__T I can never JUST play Cabal i always have to jump through hoops for hours just to get on there and by then i don't even want to play anymore!! GOSH!!! I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE FLIPPING GAME!!! This game always glitches.....