PDA

View Full Version : New EXP and AXP dailies?

Abi
08-23-2012, 09:58 AM
Well.... with the new map and everything, I thought we would finally get a new set of daily quests for EXP and AXP

the last EXP quest becomes available at lvl 165
the last AXP quest becomes available at lvl 170

You can easily imagine that what was a nice little boost at lvl 165 is now ridiculous at lvl 180+...

So how about a new set of quests for the new map? =)

Mixie
09-27-2012, 12:37 AM
that would be nice, and maybe add honor plate for MO ??

Cathy
09-27-2012, 03:20 AM
I like this! Give us AT exp and axp dailies plz~

Abi
09-27-2012, 05:20 AM
Yay! and here I was wondering if I was the only player to do those dailies O,O

Cathy
09-27-2012, 05:25 AM
Yay! and here I was wondering if I was the only player to do those dailies O,O

I still do chapter 3 daily + hellhound erryday o.o

Give us a new daily minesta chapter for AT mobs too while you're at it!

Abi
09-27-2012, 05:29 AM
EW ch3? I do ch1 everyday, faster takes about 20 mins tops and you can do it half asleep just pressing Z and skills

But eh, if you want a minesta for AT I guess why not... I'll stick to MF tho :P

I just crafted all those extra stain clones and sold them o,o yummy income! (100+ stones)

Cathy
09-27-2012, 05:35 AM
EW ch3? I do ch1 everyday, faster takes about 20 mins tops and you can do it half asleep just pressing Z and skills

But eh, if you want a minesta for AT I guess why not... I'll stick to MF tho :P

I just crafted all those extra stain clones and sold them o,o yummy income! (100+ stones)

I just burn 6 sp with bm3, afk dance+studying, repeat.

takes 12 BM's (90 sec each + 30 sec cooldown) = 24 minutes with a 30-min-afk break in the middle :)

Abi
09-27-2012, 05:42 AM
that works I guess lol

alright give that crazy woman a chapter for AT, and make it 2 stones because AT is hard... lol

Deathlymonkey
09-27-2012, 05:44 AM
that works I guess lol

alright give that crazy woman a chapter for AT, and make it 2 stones because AT is hard... lol

AT is hard?

Abi
09-27-2012, 05:44 AM
AT is hard?

If you compare it to MF? are you serious with that question?

Deathlymonkey
09-27-2012, 05:53 AM
If you compare it to MF? are you serious with that question?

Hmm let's see: Having to bm a few times(wiz bm2 = afk btw) to kill the mobs AND gain exp/AP vs standing semi-afk clicking Z to retarget(or any other button if you changed it like me) every 2 seconds to gain absolutely nothing.

AT in bm2 lets me afk more than mf

Abi
09-27-2012, 05:59 AM
Hmm let's see: Having to bm a few times(wiz bm2 = afk btw) to kill the mobs AND gain exp/AP vs standing semi-afk clicking Z to retarget(or any other button if you changed it like me) every 2 seconds to gain absolutely nothing.

AT in bm2 lets me afk more than mf

curse you and all the wizzies! Yes, you got a point. Too bad I'm a FB so that argument does not apply to me lol and my wiz is only 175 so she can't go AT yet QQ working on it tho... turtle-pace

Cathy
09-27-2012, 06:32 AM
curse you and all the wizzies! Yes, you got a point. Too bad I'm a FB so that argument does not apply to me lol and my wiz is only 175 so she can't go AT yet QQ working on it tho... turtle-pace

It's not like going bm3 and holding down B is a lot harder. Exp and AP worth it mang, compared to mf where you get nothing except a stain.

Abi
09-27-2012, 06:47 AM
It's not like going bm3 and holding down B is a lot harder. Exp and AP worth it mang, compared to mf where you get nothing except a stain.

sry I'm a noob from Venus o,o if I dont pay attention for 1 sec I'm dead

And yes... the exp and ap from AT is godly... :q I've maxed out many of my runes(def, crit dmg, hp absorb, atk) in about just a few days of grind in there. *-* I never said I didn't like the map, just that it's hard lol

personally, I would have gone chap1 = 1 stone, chap2 = 2 stones, chap3 = 3 stones that would have made sense to encourrage people to do the other chapters but eh..