PDA

View Full Version : Skills...?

DreamQuake16
09-03-2012, 01:19 PM
Okay I know in you guys' guides it always says take lances lances lances are good we want lances lances lances. But for some stupid reason I didn't listen and I chose cannons. Am I going to be in big trouble? should i spend the money to remove my cannons and get the lances?
+ are arctic field, energy field and those other skills really needed or are they more of you might want these

Ravenwolf
09-06-2012, 03:25 AM
Lances are better for pvp, faster cast time is better. I've never pvped with cannons, except for in t1 for a short while just because that was all I really had were lances/cannons and even then my lances came first. Energy field, I've personally never used it, never found a use for it, I have more then enough stun skills as it is, and can stun lock efficiently without it. Arctic Field I use in my bm2 combo but that's about it. There are a lot of skills used in bm2 bar and that's it. Skills such as Extreme Dual Cannon, Space Collapse, and Metorite are bigger skills you'll definitely want. Each person sets up their bm2 differently, I was given mine by a friend over a year ago and have found it to still work today. My Bm2 bar is set up as:

Meteorite--->Space Collapse--->Arctic Field---EDC--->Hail Storm--->Vacuum--->Stone Cannon--->Lightning Cannon--->Aqua Cannon--->Fire Cannon---Acid Trap---Terra Lance

Lance is thrown in at the end just so it cycles. I've had a lot of people tell me cannons in bm2 are a bad idea, it causes knockback and you die. But I've rarely died in bm2 in pve, mainly being if I forgot to put vamp on before trying to mob up a large group. I've been trolled for my bm2 bar, I've been praised for it. I'll post it here for you to try out if you'd like. It's out dated, but as I always say, why fix what isn't broken? If you'd like a copy of my full wiz guide let me know and I'll send you the link in a private message.

DreamQuake16
09-07-2012, 03:46 PM
The more help the better, thanks. I personally don't think cannons in bm2 are half bad. I think I do pretty well with them all though I'm sure you're right that it would be better to have the lances. I'll work on it.

modem
09-07-2012, 04:55 PM
assuming your a wi u will still need those cannons its good to mix it up with lances