PDA

View Full Version : Forcy BL/WI Boots of Amp

Spur
05-18-2010, 12:04 PM
just an option to some of u but as usual if u dont like it u have the choice of not using it

Martial Cart lvl 4
Thunder Disk lvl 4
Forcium Cores
BL/WI Boot with HP auto heal in slot

200m per craft whether it fails or not(initial payment with the mats)

if it fails then sry
if a fail amp comes out u get the boot
if a correct amp comes out 300m to obtain the boot
if a correct amp perf comes out 1.8B to obtain the boot
if for some really rare reason it comes out with 2 slots then lucky u above still applies

xEtherx
05-18-2010, 04:10 PM
Thats Just ROFL. You trying to sell the Brooklyn Bridge to?

tomaboy
05-18-2010, 07:50 PM
Nice way to try to rip people off. No wonder so many people don't like you. =x

ZetsubouSensei
05-18-2010, 07:59 PM
just an option to some of u but as usual if u dont like it u have the choice of not using it

Martial Cart lvl 4
Thunder Disk lvl 4
Forcium Cores

if it fails then sry
if for some really rare reason it comes out with 2 slots then lucky u above still applies

k uhh i got 10 boots that i got for u to craft it cost me around 2 bil to gather all the mats so i gotta give u another 2 b right? ill pm u in game wen i get some time i dont wana miss out on this chance

Cstriker
05-18-2010, 08:57 PM
k uhh i got 10 boots that i got for u to craft it cost me around 2 bil to gather all the mats so i gotta give u another 2 b right? ill pm u in game wen i get some time i dont wana miss out on this chance

You forgot the charge for the outcome of each boot.

renji642
05-18-2010, 11:39 PM
i'm a douche bag.. DEAL WITH IT!!!

oh hi.....no wonder nobody likes you :|

ZetsubouSensei
05-19-2010, 04:05 AM
You forgot the charge for the outcome of each boot.

silly me how cud i forget.... so that means i shud keep atleast another 5 b on reserve?

xEtherx
05-19-2010, 05:02 AM
See what happens when you rip people off Spur. I honestly cant beleive someone hasn't tracked you down, kicked the crap out of you then strongarmed you into your home, forced you to log on then give away all your alz and break all your gear. If that were to happen I bet your world would be crushed and probably go /wrist. ROFL

Doing bad buisness creates bad publicity. Dont want bad publicity dont do bad buisness. Its not qqing its the true nature of real world buisness.

You'll learn this when you grow up one day.

O.o
05-19-2010, 06:42 AM
LOL i dont think its that bad... honestly he doesnt even have to give anyone the opportunity to even use his crafting for some amp forcy boots, i know if i were that high lvl in crafting i'd keep it limited to only guildies (that i can trust)... and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ off to anyone else. So he's actually doing a nice thing for even strangers to take advantage of his crafting.

but I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ the initial payment of 200m spur!

Matrimoney
05-19-2010, 06:51 AM
LOL i dont think its that bad... honestly he doesnt even have to give anyone the opportunity to even use his crafting for some amp forcy boots, i know if i were that high lvl in crafting i'd keep it limited to only guildies (that i can trust)... and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ off to anyone else. So he's actually doing a nice thing for even strangers to take advantage of his crafting.

but I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ the initial payment of 200m spur!

LOL pay 200m for attempts at amp craft when pc is like 1/50 when you can just FT them...yeah good idea broskies.

Spur
05-19-2010, 06:58 AM
lol 1st off i stated u dont like it dont use it. 2nd anyone from venus has absolutely no idea how the market / availabilty of things on merc are so ure opinion means nuthin. 3rd hibachirayne everything i put to u is a ripoff/lie/scam

now mats cost around 150m to obtain with 200m initial payment = 350m per try whether it fails or comes out fail craft this is ure main risk
3,4,5 % correct amp is 150m mats + 200m initial + 300m for boot = 650m
7% correct amp is 150m mat + 200m initial + 1.8B for boot = 2.15B

3%-5% ranges from 1B-2B
7% ranges minimum 5B+
i find this to be a huge favor for merc. not only can i keep the crafting to myself and just sell them instead like most others do i actually took the time to post it here for u guys. but of course the haters and forumtrolls got nuthin better to do and here they are again. and matri please show me ft crafts with 1 to 2 open slots ty. i find it sad that im the only person on merc offering forcy amp crafting to public yet im the bad guy lol =)

xEtherx
05-19-2010, 07:18 AM
Are you majoring in extortion in college or is high school your higher education? ( Before ya comment I havent stopped going to school sense i graduated high school. Its called continued education credits to keep my degree and certification valid and up to date ) .

There are several crafters doing free crafting or are only charging for PC crafts with not initial charge.

Do us a favor and dont do mercury any favors. I will continue to expose you to the community and make you look bad with your own actions.

O.o
05-19-2010, 07:22 AM
Are you majoring in extortion in college or is high school your higher education? ( Before ya comment I havent stopped going to school sense i graduated high school. Its called continued education credits to keep my degree and certification valid and up to date ) .

There are several crafters doing free crafting or are only charging for PC crafts with not initial charge.

Do us a favor and dont do mercury any favors. I will continue to expose you to the community and make you look bad with your own actions.

can u introduce me to them, i'd like some free crafts =D

Spur
05-19-2010, 07:32 AM

really i would like to meet some as well. u can spread as much of ure propaganda to the community as u want but it doesnt change the fact of who i am

xEtherx
05-19-2010, 08:43 AM
Just a few as requested.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?3051-forcium-martial-suit-crafting-mercury-server
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?2822-(Mostly-free)-Battle-Basic-Crafting
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?39-Mercury-Battlegloves-Martialsuit-Martialhelm

All these are reasonable or free with no charge for the attempt. You can keep trying to extort the community all you like. While I am here I will do my part to inform the community and prevent that from happening.

What I have to say is not propaganda its all fact and sense I started doing so I am seeing more and more people putting less and less faith in your word.

Spur
05-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Just a few as requested.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?3051-forcium-martial-suit-crafting-mercury-server
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?2822-(Mostly-free)-Battle-Basic-Crafting
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?39-Mercury-Battlegloves-Martialsuit-Martialhelm

All these are reasonable or free with no charge for the attempt. You can keep trying to extort the community all you like. While I am here I will do my part to inform the community and prevent that from happening.

What I have to say is not propaganda its all fact and sense I started doing so I am seeing more and more people putting less and less faith in your word.

uhhh fail? all 3 of these are not forcy amp like i stated above. facts can be proven ures cannot thats y its called propaganda, spreading it as if it were facts

xEtherx
05-19-2010, 08:55 AM
Blager is and all 3 do not charge per attempt. All 3 have reasonable pricing and only charge for PC. I am just pointing out the difference between providing service to the community vs your extortion of the community.

Spur
05-19-2010, 09:10 AM
Blager is and all 3 do not charge per attempt. All 3 have reasonable pricing and only charge for PC. I am just pointing out the difference between providing service to the community vs your extortion of the community.

uhh no hes not. his 200m charge is for lvl 99 not forcium pc

GuardianPat
05-19-2010, 09:25 AM
lol nobody is going to take that risk

ZetsubouSensei
05-19-2010, 09:37 AM
venus has no right to say anything?... lol dusnt take much common sense to understand that alz glitching caused inflation on merc. and there is no arguement here if you find someone willing to do this then yay for u cause i cud care less

/end talking on this thred

O.o
05-19-2010, 09:40 AM
lmao =X spur craft me boots for freeeeee! i treat u to vietnamese, dimsum, w/e u like!

Spur
05-19-2010, 10:00 AM
venus has no right to say anything?... lol dusnt take much common sense to understand that alz glitching caused inflation on merc. and there is no arguement here if you find someone willing to do this then yay for u cause i cud care less

/end talking on this thred

when did i say venus cant say anything? and since u know merc and venus economy is diff who are u to say my prices are too high? if u cared less y did u make 2 posts?

these forums are being filled with useless / mindless posting cause people dont even think b4 they respond. sometimes i find that u guys post just cause of the thread starter and dont even know wat the topic was about to begin with

O.o
05-19-2010, 10:24 AM
In every life we have some trouble
When you worry you make it double

so dont wryyy... be happyyyy

xEtherx
05-19-2010, 10:35 AM
when did i say venus cant say anything? and since u know merc and venus economy is diff who are u to say my prices are too high? if u cared less y did u make 2 posts?

these forums are being filled with useless / mindless posting cause people dont even think b4 they respond. sometimes i find that u guys post just cause of the thread starter and dont even know wat the topic was about to begin with

I sense frustration here. lol. People would probably have a lil more faith in your word/reputation if you didn't make bad/greedy deals or could admit your intentions are wrong. in either case your crafting and marketing are becoming more of a joke then a buisness. :)

Spur
05-19-2010, 10:40 AM
I sense frustration here. lol. People would probably have a lil more faith in your word/reputation if you didn't make bad/greedy deals or could admit your intentions are wrong. in either case your crafting and marketing are becoming more of a joke then a buisness. :)

sry im showing frustration cause thats how i know u want me to feel. it wouldnt be nice if u went thru all that work and i didnt show u some sort of achievement. my word/reputation is perfectly fine, the pebbles ure throwing at it isnt gonna change much. right is right and wrong is wrong u cant change these facts

O.o
05-19-2010, 10:42 AM

lol i understand where you're coming from, its like dam be a lil more fair so i can buy ur stuff and become a lil stronger... but then if u think about it, people don't really have to deal with spur's prices/offers etc. Its like in the real world people sell stuff above market price, but then they lose business like that... but u don't see people starting riots to that company or blaming them for overpricing a luxury that they want. I'm not asking you to agree with me just asking you to look at a different point of view.

MyForumIsFISHIN
05-19-2010, 10:50 AM
Shut the f up son. Spur is like gas prices. You dont like it but you still buy it.

Divinehonor
05-19-2010, 10:59 AM
Shut the f up son. Spur is like gas prices. You dont like it but you still buy it.

I loled, then I was sad cause my tank is half empty. QQ

MyForumIsFISHIN
05-19-2010, 11:06 AM
The truth hurts man. Q.Q Hybrid ftw.

xEtherx
05-19-2010, 11:17 AM
lol i understand where you're coming from, its like dam be a lil more fair so i can buy ur stuff and become a lil stronger... but then if u think about it, people don't really have to deal with spur's prices/offers etc. Its like in the real world people sell stuff above market price, but then they lose business like that... but u don't see people starting riots to that company or blaming them for overpricing a luxury that they want. I'm not asking you to agree with me just asking you to look at a different point of view.

I do see your side I really do. However in the real world you have the BBB rating that give companies a grade based on their buisness's honesty, performance and values. In this case His honesty and values are in question.

I said it once and I'll say it again. Consider me the BBB of cabal. lol

On a side note I dont care about gas prices. I switch to a efficent ULEV when gas skyrocketed 2 yrs ago. 40+ MPG FTW.

Spur
05-19-2010, 11:46 AM

dont be a pessimist look at the bright side at least its half full

In this case His honesty and values are in question.

my honesty is only questioned by u alone. u still fail to believe i have never answered u. to me it seems like not once have u thought u might be the one that made a mistake

Raveiyn
05-19-2010, 01:00 PM

Good to see some old faces from Cabal when it was in its prime.

Martial Cart lvl 4
Thunder Disk lvl 4
Forcium Cores

if it fails then sry

If someone is going to pay you 200m and get everything required for an "attempt" to craft, then that should be it, mo more charge no matter what happens. Whether it fails or comes out perfect w/ slots... More than likely it's gonna fail or be crap so you are gonna be 200m richer and get some free craft exp to boot. Even if the craft goes well that player is gonna USE the craft [more than likely] not sell it. Otherwise, get your own mats and boots then take your chances on the AH with what you get.

xEtherx
05-19-2010, 01:15 PM
My honesty is only questioned by u alone. u still fail to believe i have never answered u. to me it seems like not once have u thought u might be the one that made a mistake

You keep redirecting the the case in point. We both agreed neither of has proof to sustanciate our claim. You do however repeatedly state your word is greater then mine based strictly on who you are. I never asked for my money back.

My goal is to point out the possible hazzards of dealings with you to unsuspecting victims and to use your own words as an example of the level of greed, dishonesty and superiority that is not constructively benefitial to the community. I also dont feel its herrasment as I to give people a choice and strictly quote your own statements.

Seeing how this thread has gone on for 4 pages now I feel it will serve as a great link for me to provide to anyone i come across who is considering buisness with you. Chances are after reading this and a few other threads they will not.

Spur
05-19-2010, 01:23 PM
You keep redirecting the the case in point. We both agreed neither of has proof to sustanciate our claim. You do however repeatedly state your word is greater then mine based strictly on who you are. I never asked for my money back.

My goal is to point out the possible hazzards of dealings with you to unsuspecting victims and to use your own words as an example of the level of greed, dishonesty and superiority that is not constructively benefitial to the community. I also dont feel its herrasment as I to give people a choice and strictly quote your own statements.

Seeing how this thread has gone on for 4 pages now I feel it will serve as a great link for me to provide to anyone i come across who is considering buisness with you. Chances are after reading this and a few other threads they will not.

u dont know how things work do u? u are the one accusing me of lying therefore u are the one that needs proof. continuing to slander without proof and u are in the wrong. i do no need to come up with anything till u provide proof i lied to u in the first place. this is simple logic and yet u still dont understand

if i came up to u and told u that u owe me 1B guess wat? i need to provide proof. i dont come up to u and tell u u owe me 1b unless u prove u dont

xEtherx
05-19-2010, 01:41 PM
u dont know how things work do u? u are the one accusing me of lying therefore u are the one that needs proof. continuing to slander without proof and u are in the wrong. i do no need to come up with anything till u provide proof i lied to u in the first place. this is simple logic and yet u still dont understand

if i came up to u and told u that u owe me 1B guess wat? i need to provide proof. i dont come up to u and tell u u owe me 1b unless u prove u dont

I never asked for my money back now did I? But by all means Keep expanding my resources.

Spur
05-19-2010, 01:49 PM
I never asked for my money back now did I? But by all means Keep expanding my resources.

it dont matter if u asked for ure money back or not ure not getting it. this resource clearly favors me as u still have yet to provide facts

BackUpMENG
05-19-2010, 02:41 PM

lolumad?

Divinehonor
05-19-2010, 03:11 PM
Ether is a hater mang, l2/blocklist

xEtherx
05-19-2010, 03:14 PM
Ether is a hater mang, l2/blocklist

Divine your known for ripping people off and robbing your own guildbank. I dont have to warn anyone about you because everyone already knows about you. lol

lolumad?

Not at all. I find this quite amusing between dungeons and war while dancing off sp.

BackUpMENG
05-19-2010, 03:35 PM
Divine your known for ripping people off and robbing your own guildbank. I dont have to warn anyone about you because everyone already knows about you. lol

Not at all. I find this quite amusing between dungeons and war while dancing off sp.

sounds like u mad

zx34
05-19-2010, 05:33 PM
just an option to some of u but as usual if u dont like it u have the choice of not
/thread son

Rhyn0
05-19-2010, 05:50 PM
i find it sad that im the only person on merc offering forcy amp crafting to public yet im the bad guy lol =)

I would, but you keep taking all the mats >.< ehe 10.1% forcy gloves (BL/WI) Just cant get my hands on mats to craft :(

MyForumIsFISHIN
05-19-2010, 05:59 PM
I would, but you keep taking all the mats >.< ehe 10.1% forcy gloves (BL/WI) Just cant get my hands on mats to craft :(

There's something called a monopoly and guess what, Spur is on top of it.

Matrimoney
05-19-2010, 06:17 PM

You can't argue with ignorant 12 year olds on this thread, they think whatever they say is concrete.

xEtherx
05-19-2010, 09:55 PM
There's something called a monopoly and guess what, Spur is on top of it.

In real world economies monopoly is illegal.

In games like WoW , Everquest, DAOC, and Guildwars They have report features that allow a moderator to mend bad buisness. WoW and Guildwars cooperate with MMOGuru.com utilizing a website base AH. If a deal goes bad or someone sets a B/O and then raises the price after the auction ends the info is turned over to moderators to make the exchange. They also implament a rating system to show the quality of service of buyers and sellers. repeat offenders often get banned.

IllusionistZ
05-20-2010, 06:39 AM

Martial Cart lvl 4
Thunder Disk lvl 4
Forcium Cores

if it fails then sry
o.O Wow

O.o
05-20-2010, 08:10 AM

In games like WoW , Everquest, DAOC, and Guildwars They have report features that allow a moderator to mend bad buisness. WoW and Guildwars cooperate with MMOGuru.com utilizing a website base AH. If a deal goes bad or someone sets a B/O and then raises the price after the auction ends the info is turned over to moderators to make the exchange. They also implament a rating system to show the quality of service of buyers and sellers. repeat offenders often get banned.

i personally prefer a free market though, like i know i'll make some mistakes (which i have) and sell things missing a zero, or just underpricing something wayyy too much, but thats part of business, you make bad decisions sometimes and other ppl benefit, you make good decisions sometimes and other ppl suffer.

MyForumIsFISHIN
05-20-2010, 03:11 PM

You do realize that a majority of the big companies in America are practically monopolies right? Take the banks for example. Also AT&T just bought up another wireless phone company.

Matrimoney
05-20-2010, 05:25 PM
You do realize that a majority of the big companies in America are practically monopolies right? Take the banks for example. Also AT&T just bought up another wireless phone company.

We're talking about a game, who cares about companies.

xEtherx
05-20-2010, 05:44 PM
lol @ at&T. Verison is FTW. I still get signal 27miles out in the Atlantic ocean while tuna fishing. lets see at&t do that.. Oh wait it cant.

Matrimoney
05-20-2010, 06:14 PM
lol @ at&T. Verison is FTW. I still get signal 27miles out in the Atlantic ocean while tuna fishing. lets see at&t do that.. Oh wait it cant.

fishermen unite

ThisisaForumId
05-22-2010, 07:55 PM
See what happens when you rip people off Spur. I honestly cant beleive someone hasn't tracked you down, kicked the crap out of you then strongarmed you into your home, forced you to log on then give away all your alz and break all your gear. If that were to happen I bet your world would be crushed and probably go /wrist. ROFL

Doing bad buisness creates bad publicity. Dont want bad publicity dont do bad buisness. Its not qqing its the true nature of real world buisness.

You'll learn this when you grow up one day.
If anyone ever did anything described in your post, they're a psychopath and the fact that you want that to happen makes be believe you are too.

Cabal = Game l2play

In order to write effectively, you have to be precise and concise. You are neither precise or concise. Learn to write, it helps when you are trying to prove something.

Also, when you say someone has done something bad yet have no proof, it's slander.

slan·der
   /ˈslændər/ Show Spelled[slan-der] Show IPA
–noun
defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.

Pretty much grow up, get off the cabal forums and diaf.

Matrimoney
05-22-2010, 08:55 PM
If anyone ever did anything described in your post, they're a psychopath and the fact that you want that to happen makes be believe you are too.

Cabal = Game l2play

In order to write effectively, you have to be precise and concise. You are neither precise or concise. Learn to write, it helps when you are trying to prove something.

Also, when you say someone has done something bad yet have no proof, it's slander.

slan·der
   /ˈslændər/ Show Spelled[slan-der] Show IPA
–noun
defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.

Pretty much grow up, get off the cabal forums and diaf.

You weren't precise OR concise. Please don't be a hypocrite.

ihazpie
05-22-2010, 09:41 PM
I would pay 2.5b for pc forcy boots of amp ANY DAY. think of it this way; either you can buy it when he crafts it for himself for 5b(which would be MAD cheap btw) or you can craft it for half that. there's no way you could get it from a drop and its endgame material. 3azn did it this way and no1 complained. also, at least he'll give it to you. half the crafters on venus/merc would keep it and tell u to screw off...

Cstriker
05-22-2010, 09:52 PM
I would pay 2.5b for pc forcy boots of amp ANY DAY. think of it this way; either you can buy it when he crafts it for himself for 5b(which would be MAD cheap btw) or you can craft it for half that. there's no way you could get it from a drop and its endgame material. 3azn did it this way and no1 complained. also, at least he'll give it to you. half the crafters on venus/merc would keep it and tell u to screw off...

I'm sure anyone would pay 2.5b for pc boots and gloves. Newsflash, you don't get a PC every craft, maybe every 1/10, and then it might not even be the right amp.

xEtherx
05-22-2010, 10:03 PM
more like 1/50 and yeah even then your lucky if its currect amp.

And LoL whats wrong with a little wishful thinking. I never said I wasn't a little disturbed.........." Down with the sickness " :)

ihazpie
05-22-2010, 10:03 PM
I'm sure anyone would pay 2.5b for pc boots and gloves. Newsflash, you don't get a PC every craft, maybe every 1/10, and then it might not even be the right amp.
very true but then again you're saying its 1/10 (we'll make it 1/30 for more a more realistic measurement) chance to craft arguably the most endgame boot possible right now so i think it's worth the risk wouldnt you say? Also resale value of 4/5% boots would get you all your money back and then some.

BleedingSoul
05-23-2010, 11:26 AM

Martial Cart lvl 4
Thunder Disk lvl 4
Forcium Cores

if it fails then sry

Spur come on... What happened to that bailout? I had high hopes for you.

Matrimoney
05-23-2010, 01:43 PM
Spur come on... What happened to that bailout? I had high hopes for you.

I'll take a lemonade please.

BackUpMENG
05-23-2010, 02:56 PM
KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA HANDOI LA CRAFT FREE AMMY!!!!!111zzz

BleedingSoul
05-23-2010, 02:59 PM
I'll take a lemonade please.

This is my next signature, I think it looks better than a dragon. What do you think?
http://moneyning.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/lemonade_stand.jpg

BackUpMENG
05-23-2010, 05:18 PM
gimmie da bewty mengz. ill take dat.

MyForumIsFISHIN
05-25-2010, 09:51 PM
This is my next signature, I think it looks better than a dragon. What do you think?

I like it.

Matrimoney
05-25-2010, 10:33 PM

It's missing the girl, no thx.

Sull
06-11-2010, 11:05 AM
This is why it's just too funny to charge people who provide the mats Even more so when the Mats them selves cost so dam much for this high a lvl

Spur
06-11-2010, 11:11 AM
besides divine and smexy none of ure opinions mean much to me just cause none of u got to forcy amp on merc. if u think its funny go get ure craft up ureself and ill be the one laughing

xEtherx
06-11-2010, 06:20 PM
But spur we luv laughing at you just cause your ego reminds me of a David Hung http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqmy5qrvaVQ and Stewie from this episode of family guy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojl37VCwNk0 This clip is pretty much what I am here to do to prevent you from taking advantage of people . In either case I have made you a laughingstock on the forums. And that my friends is entertainment.

Spurs always saying how great he is, How his word is greater then all, How just being in his presense should be an Honor. The way he buys up everything possible and triple chargeing is working smarter now harder. Finally How charging 200mil just to attempt a craft we should feel blessed hes allowing us the opertunity. With that this one for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLVi4v7lSM

Also you cant count divine he had to steal from his guildies and guildbank several times to achieve his level of gear and crafting.

BTW my area code is 21015 Follow this and your within a 6 mil radius, just go to a mcdonalds and message me. PLEASE be like that guy from counterstrike and pay me a visit. PLEASE!!!! I want to go to court and see the look on the judges face when he looks at you and say " You tried to do what.... to who.... HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA.... Serves you right.

Spur
06-12-2010, 02:36 PM
But spur we luv laughing at you just cause your ego reminds me of a David Hung http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqmy5qrvaVQ and Stewie from this episode of family guy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojl37VCwNk0 This clip is pretty much what I am here to do to prevent you from taking advantage of people . In either case I have made you a laughingstock on the forums. And that my friends is entertainment.

Spurs always saying how great he is, How his word is greater then all, How just being in his presense should be an Honor. The way he buys up everything possible and triple chargeing is working smarter now harder. Finally How charging 200mil just to attempt a craft we should feel blessed hes allowing us the opertunity. With that this one for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZLVi4v7lSM

Also you cant count divine he had to steal from his guildies and guildbank several times to achieve his level of gear and crafting.

BTW my area code is 21015 Follow this and your within a 6 mil radius, just go to a mcdonalds and message me. PLEASE be like that guy from counterstrike and pay me a visit. PLEASE!!!! I want to go to court and see the look on the judges face when he looks at you and say " You tried to do what.... to who.... HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA.... Serves you right.

sry but was that english? only part i got was laughingstock but i looked around the forums a bit and u seem to be more suitable for that position

Bebe
06-12-2010, 06:15 PM

DAhahaha!! WIZ!! I didn't know u were I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥?! Since when? I thought u loved meeeeeeeeeeee. =**(

robert2011md
06-25-2010, 05:07 PM
lmao, dude. you actually think someone will pay that much for you to craft some boots

robert2011md
06-25-2010, 05:18 PM
hahahahahahahaha spur your funny

darklordex
07-02-2010, 08:03 AM
go back to texas!

Spur
07-02-2010, 08:23 AM
everyone who posted most likely wanted me to craft for them but cant afford it. relieving ure stress here is fine with me

xEtherx
07-02-2010, 10:46 AM
QQ

YoungForum
07-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Seems like a decent deal to me.
Spur makes about half the money for crafting for yu then if he would just craft for himself and put in AH.
if you think he's being Unfair then you could try finding some1 else to craft for yu(goodluck) or FT(although i think PC craft is better than ft? idk)
The only thing that seems a lil unfair is the 200m weither you fail or not especially if i/we are providing the mat's But its nothing to cry about. Either u dont care/Care an do it anyway/or care and dont spend your money, Either way Crying on Forum isnt gonna stop Spur from making his money lol. Goodluck with the crafting :D

Fishy
07-02-2010, 11:40 AM
fishermen unite

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000 :D for once, matri just got massive points lol

Fishy
07-02-2010, 11:41 AM

Ftw =)

xEtherx
07-02-2010, 10:13 PM
everyone who posted most likely wanted me to craft for them but cant afford it. relieving ure stress here is fine with me

I haven't su.ckered anyone into this scheme but if I had for every 5 I su.ckered into doing this i could have sold the alz for a minimum of 100bucks. Da.mn I thought I was being smart.

Fixed it for you spur. :)

Spur
07-03-2010, 09:42 AM
I am the smartest person on these forums. if i post enough about Spur i might actually get someone to believe it

fixed for u Hibachi

darklordex
07-03-2010, 10:16 AM
whoo boy

xEtherx
07-03-2010, 11:12 AM
fixed for u Hibachi

Umm Read my name. its ETHER. I dont name my characters after myself thats for people who are to self absorbed...Spur.

Spur
07-03-2010, 11:16 AM
Umm Read my name. its ETHER. I dont name my characters after myself thats for people who are to self absorbed...Spur.

lol so my name is Spur? thats new

xEtherx
07-03-2010, 11:44 AM
lol I luv manipulating you into being my personal entertainment. QQ more plz

Spur
07-03-2010, 01:29 PM
any responce is a qq to u so ure entertaining ureself

Shinn
07-03-2010, 06:12 PM
spurs so cool =o i want forcy amp crafting :( and atleast hes offering to craft i hear its like a 1% divine will craft for anybody lol tho just my opinion the non pc correct amps seem a better pricey lol