PDA

View Full Version : New nation war system

jamnotjelly
10-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Just taking something from gw2 book but i think it would be cool if cabal had another war at a separate time of normal war, or maybe even just on the weekends. I won't be going into map setup you guys can discuss that
I'm just giving a game setup idea:

-level requirement 52+ with nation
-During the war everyone has max level and best gear +15 2 slot for there class (either forc/drie)
-You can choose your gear slot setups (no amp slots then everyone would go full 21 amp sets...)

In my opinion i think that type war would be more entertaining simply because cabal lacks variety in the straight up pvp aspect, also no one is stronger then anyone else so fights would be longer and more intense, and its a way to get better at playing your class or showing the skill you may already have.

Any thoughts and/or idears
:p

truely false
10-10-2012, 05:57 PM
If I undrstand this correctly at this proposed new war when a player any level from 52 on up with nation can join. Once players enter and while in the waiting hall they are all automatically raised to max level in this case level 190 (this would also include the stats that go with the 190) and given the op to create thier temp +15 2slot gear. I would also imagine they all would be given thier trans skills temp for those players who don't have them yet.
Hmmm, if this is correct well HELLZ YAH! it would make for a hell of a war, count me in.
If this were so maybe there would be more players willing to run T5 just a thought

+10....I would love to see a war were everyone is on an equal footing with respect to gear and level.

jamnotjelly
10-10-2012, 06:21 PM
That's exactly right. boss status war? Wheew!!!!! >:0

DreamQuake16
10-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Then war would be based on your combo bm3 lvl 3 would probably be added and your skill retargetting in bm2 or your epic ability in fb bm1 :D that would be one epic EPIC war!

brusky
10-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Not bad I'd take a shot at this t5 war...

IAmEvil
10-11-2012, 04:57 AM
doooo it lol

jamnotjelly
10-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Spam est mailbox gogogo

jamnotjelly
10-11-2012, 04:58 PM
Bump this shiiii >:0

modem
10-11-2012, 08:15 PM
noobest idea ever. just because your'e to noob to get epic gears you're gonna suggest such a noob idea. smh

truely false
10-11-2012, 10:04 PM
noobest idea ever. just because your'e to noob to get epic gears you're gonna suggest such a noob idea. smh

Don't mean to sound condescending but I think you missed the point and he did say, "...(no amp slots then everyone would go full 21 amp sets...)"

jamnotjelly
10-12-2012, 05:50 AM

Considering i said its a way for players to better their class and show there skill the statement u made just makes u sOund like another guy who's overgeared and skilless and is just afraid of a idea where everyone of on the same playing field gear wise because you have no confidence in the way u work your class against someone with the same gear as you and the skill to match that about right sir or madam, is someone scurred of a good fight c_c

Valdoroth
10-13-2012, 05:18 PM
I've always like the idea of equal footings. I say instead just turn the current war system like that. And have it set to the gears highest for that tier, with t3 being TG/MY/SG, t4 being sig, and t5 being forci (ignore dreiframe). Or just have a "war gear" tier1-5 that have set unique options (taking from your gw2 idea which is fun) and you can trade them for different uniqe options depending on what build you want.

xTrav
10-15-2012, 04:45 PM
I like this idea. This would easily show who is more skilled and who just hides behind their gears. I know plenty of people that haven't had to work for their items and have had the majority of their stuff handed to them. +1 for that idea!

Faowin
10-18-2012, 06:51 PM
I agree with this idea as well. And for you modem, he wasn't saying get rid of the original war, he was just saying make a another one too.

Aborame
10-18-2012, 08:26 PM
+1 coz epicness isnt abt gears its abt the way u rule ur character
wise build - combo arrange - skills lvl - free style ability
all this matter more than op gears
so hell yea bring it on that would be more fun than the whole game.

jamnotjelly
10-19-2012, 05:10 AM
If only our ideas were considered huh lol v_v

xTrav
10-19-2012, 05:53 AM
It would level the playing field quite a lot lol. For everyone to have the same gear and ability to re build their character with the knowledge that they know from playing continuously. I think that would upset a lot of the "epicly geared" players though. They would most likely say it's unfair in some ways. Oh well, great idea and would be awesome if it was considered!

jamnotjelly
10-19-2012, 06:26 AM
That's why i said separate war the people who don't like it can stay in same normal war with the same ol normal system lol

Lord Kronius
10-19-2012, 01:17 PM
LOL. I'm down. This sounds like my kinda game

truely false
10-19-2012, 03:07 PM
I think that would upset a lot of the "epicly geared" players though. They would most likely say it's unfair in some ways.

I wouldn't say everyone with epic gear is opposed. As you can see from my first post, I'm totally for this type war but I'm sure there are some who feel differently and thats okay too. They can stay with the old war system. If I understood correctly thats the whole idea, to add this new war system along side the original war system and we as players can choose. And as I said before, "...HELLZ YAH! it would make for a hell of a war, count me in."...;) :D ;)

Faowin
10-22-2012, 07:01 PM
I think if they go through this idea, they should give less honor in this type of war than the original to not hurt the players who have spent years farming their gears and such. Give the new war less rewards.

jamnotjelly
10-28-2012, 08:14 AM
I think if they go through this idea, they should give less honor in this type of war than the original to not hurt the players who have spent years farming their gears and such. Give the new war less rewards.

Well considering most people like the game setup, any ideas on gametype and map layout? c: