PDA

View Full Version : Can't see certain items or something..

zslashz
05-20-2010, 12:33 PM
i just started playing cabal again yesterday starting all over and there is some problem i already found. for some reason i cant see certain items in the inventory. i cant really tell which ones though its kind of random because i can see "armorboots" but i cant see "armorboots + 4" it just comes up as 4 red blocks in the inventory since i cant use it and it doesnt show the boots at all in the inventory. if its something i can use that i also cant see the red blocks arent there anymore and it looks like i dont have anything there in the inventory until i scroll my mouse over the area to check if something is there. it does this for other equipment too mostly items that are + 4 or +3 or whatever. also i think the items i cant see in the inventory i also cant see when other characters wear it like if someone was wearing armorsuit + 5 or something that i cant see and they put it on its like they have no body at the area where the armorsuit should be almost like a ghost or something. anyone else have this problem? hope there is an easy way to fix it -_-

11JackOh22
05-20-2010, 07:25 PM
have you tried reinstalling?

zslashz
05-20-2010, 07:32 PM
actually i forgot to mention that i tried reinstalling like 4 times already and redownloading it but still nothing

amyx
06-21-2010, 02:48 PM
Thats happening to me too! I sent a ticket about it, I'm sure a lot of other people have too. I really hope they fix it, cause its pretty creepy o.O